Mods - Re sabre

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:14 pm

With all due respect Peewee it serves the purpose that the people share their views.

I'd like to read that.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Years Of Decay » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:14 pm

tommycockles wrote:
peewee wrote:
tommycockles wrote:
Sabre wrote:If Peewee hasn't a single warning it must be because they haven't put him any, so, it's not his fault he does this if he's allowed to.

Sabre- if you are going to stand down (which you shouldn't)- make sure your last action is to ban Peewee!!!  :D  :D

thanks    :D

well since i opened this thread i suppose i can now ask for it to be locked, i dont think keeping it open will serve any purpose

that's only because you've got your way!!!  :D  :D

What a ridiculous man-hunt!!

Yup
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

Postby tommycockles » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:15 pm

peewee wrote:spammer, posting it twice

:D

:D  yeah- getting my post count up so i can be made a mod!!!

Apparently it's all the rage- apparently you have to see how long you can keep it before people knock you down - just like riding a bull (which i'd have thought Sabre would of been good at?).
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:17 pm

Peewee? are you there?ç

I just want to tell you that I have second thoughts.

Don't worry, I will leave modship.

But I'll leave it the proper way.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:19 pm

fine, keep it open.

i intend to stick to our agreement sabre, i expect you to do the same. i think it best then that if people are to air their views in here that any response from either of us should not refer to the other person in any way. this will save any more squabling and take way any chance of a reocurrence or chance of misunderstanding.

i hope you have noticed my tact and 'no comment' references
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:20 pm

That's being 2 faced.

You bully.

And now I leave the decission of me being a mod to the ones who really have to appoint mods or relieve them from duties.

And FWIW you were removed of that task, so that might mean you're not able to.

Since they didn't do that with me, I feel I'm entitled to do it. I have enough reasons.

Sorted.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:22 pm

haha- peewee's been banned!!! this is the funniest thread since will we beat Blackpool!!

Should Peewee be allowed back? i think NO/YES what about you (delete as appropriate).

:D :p
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:24 pm

peewee wrote:also please tell me why it has been allowed to go this far before you have the decency to give some form of explanation, this thing could have been knocked on the head two days ago. i have asked you many times in pm to deal with this.

It went this far without any reply from me, because I lead a double life.Strangely at weekends I devote my time to my family but for a short 5 hour interlude to sup a few beers and watch the Reds at Anfield.My wife and kids would hang me out to dry if I said I was to busy with the forum to spare them any time.
   Reading through all the PM's this morning took longer than "War and Peace" and I have more important things to do,because "War and Peace" is a tedious novel and I much prefer "The Otterbury Incident".
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:28 pm

Whoever wants to complaint about this, let them do freely. It's their right to do so.

In my experience in modding, this kind of behaviours are very bad for a forum, and they send away many decent posters.

So I did that very well aware of what I was doing.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Sabre wrote:Whoever wants to complaint about this, let them do freely. It's their right to do so.

In my experience in modding, this kind of behaviours are very bad for a forum, and they send away many decent posters.

So I did that very well aware of what I was doing.

Just doing what's best for the forum!! This place is a safer place with Sheriff Sabre on the rounds!! have to say he had it coming!!

Right who's for starting a let's get Peewee back campaign?!!  :D
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:31 pm

I think that was a childish and petty thing to do Sabre, no matter what provocation you have suffered. The situation was finally being resolved and now it will be an open wound on the site again. If this is your idea of fair play, I pity you.
account deleted by request

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:31 pm

I'm not the least bit interested in throwing more gasoline on the fire but since my name's come up, I want to clarify a few of things...

1) Sabre and I are cool.  We've discussed matters as friends via PM--discussions which will remain private.  I in no way feel "used" by Sabre in the context of the misdirected PM.

2) Peewee I have supported your quest for answers.  I still feel that you were shabbily treated when you were de-Modded and I think you have the right to know exactly why.

BUT

3) I cannot support how you've gone after Sabre, making out like he spoke to LFC behind your back.  You have no evidence to support this presumption whatsoever and we all have his word that he did not speak to LFC about you.  That apparently doesn't count for much with you but it's certainly enough for me.  Moreover, you may think that Sabre's subsequent PMs prove his involvement in your removal but they patently do not.  All they prove is that you've managed to wind him up as much as he's evidently wound you up.  Maybe he should have bit his lip instead of getting into a PM slanging match with you but there's two sides to every argument and I know I certainly would have replied in kind if you'd PMed those types of comments to me.

That's my input.  Here's hoping this sordid incident will soon be put to bed because it's not reflecting well on anybody.

Cheers,
BB
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:34 pm

think that was a childish and petty thing to do Sabre, no matter what provocation you have suffered. The situation was finally being resolved and now it will be an open wound on the site again. If this is your idea of fair play, I pity you.

Very well.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:35 pm

site playing up - edited
Last edited by account deleted by request on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:35 pm

Peewee's a f.ucking drama queen. Stick to the footy boys and girls
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum