Mods - Re sabre

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby supersub » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:09 pm

just to let you know,peewee's ban will be lifted tomorrow.Hopefully this ridiculous state of affairs will have come to an end and we can get on with the rest of our lives.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Years Of Decay » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:10 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:Phewwwww, i've FINALLY got to the end of this six pages of drama, it was tedious to say the least.

Like others i have had no involvement and at first i thought peewee's appointment as mod seemed a decent choice with his ability to spot WUMS and the fact that he is on at a time when the others cant be.
BUT after it was taken away from him (for whatever reason) he has acted really poorly and seems on a one man mission to ruin the forum and bully Sabre into stepping down, without any valid reason.

Saint i think the ban was right (for now) peewee needs to chill out and the forum needs to get back to a bit of normality.
He was only letting it go as he thought he had pushed Sabre into stepping down.
There is numerous threads that go on for pages and pages to show peewee's inability to let something go.
It may have been wrong initially to have taken away his mod status, we dont know the truth really, and maybe he should be p!ssed off. But lets be honest since he was stripped of his moderating position, he has acted really badly, and is spoiling threads in LFC general discussion with snide comments.

I hope he takes a bit of time to chill and then is allowed back to come and post about LFC, not who is moderating the forum.
Sabre should remain a mod, i cant see even in the PM's what he is done that is wrong despite being harrassed for days.

Thats my take on it anyway.

Spot on.
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

Postby joko » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:23 pm

Anfield rapper wrote:Wow it looks like its been an eventful few days. Is Joko really a moderator or is it an April fools joke?  :D

i am the replacement for peewee since numerous of posters here passing complaints to LFC for me not becoming a moderator

:D
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:29 pm

supersub wrote:just to let you know,peewee's ban will be lifted tomorrow.Hopefully this ridiculous state of affairs will have come to an end and we can get on with the rest of our lives.

A bit of common sense at last  :bowdown
account deleted by request

Postby Rafa D » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:29 pm

Can we put this to bed now please mods? Lock it or preferably delete it.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:34 pm

All i can say is that was interesting, i have no problems with Peewee or Sabre, but im glad Peewee will be back tomorrow. (Hopefully with all his teddy bears back in his pram) :D

Only joking mate. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:39 pm

That was fly as fc.uk banning him like that  :no
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:39 pm

jkop wrote:All i can say is that was interesting, i have no problems with Peewee or Sabre, but im glad Peewee will be back tomorrow. (Hopefully with all his teddy bears back in his pram) :D

Just watch it jkop or I will start asking why you have an ex- manc in your avitor!

Only joking mate  :D

Postby jkop » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:54 pm

s@int wrote:
jkop wrote:All i can say is that was interesting, i have no problems with Peewee or Sabre, but im glad Peewee will be back tomorrow. (Hopefully with all his teddy bears back in his pram) :D

Just watch it jkop or I will start asking why you have an ex- manc in your avitor!

I cant find the Northern Ireland badge avaitor and that one was the next best one. But im still looking. :suspect:

Now you've got me paranoid. :sniffle  :D
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:01 pm

He was a great player mate so dont fuss yourself I was only pulling you chain :D

Postby jkop » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:04 pm

s@int wrote:He was a great player mate so dont fuss yourself I was only pulling you chain :D

I know S@int you wee messer you. :D
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:07 pm

jkop wrote:
s@int wrote:

I cant find the Northern Ireland badge avaitor and that one was the next best one. But im still looking. :suspect:

Now you've got me paranoid. :sniffle

Jkop, theres a Northern Ireland badge uploaded there. It will probably take you ages to find it, so heres what its under

uploaded_n_ireland

Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:20 pm

32 members logged in, only 6 of them in Liverpool discussion, you'd think the international break was still on  :no
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:24 pm

EddieC wrote:32 members logged in, only 6 of them in Liverpool discussion, you'd think the international break was still on  :no

Yes and you are one of those not in liverpool discussion  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:33 pm

Saints says.

A bit of common sense at last   

I'm glad you find reasonable that Saint. I picked the 24 hours ban. He's a regular member and this ban isn't to kill anybody. This is a ban so that this nightmare has a break and hopefully comes to an end.

What you're doing is noble, you're defending a friend, and I can't blame you for that. But I have to see the whole picture. If some members are rightly banned for their abuse (it happened recently),  and others are not, somebody might feel there's a double standard. And as a moderator I cannot allow that. For me, everybody is important.

On the contrary, if we all know that nobody is above a ban, and we must have a minimum respect, nobody can say that. I understand you're angry, he's your friend. But I have that criteria, and I've applied it for more than 10 years, way before I met Peewee for the first time. It's not personal, and I hope he comes back willing to post good stuff.

If any of you want further explanation, PM me. I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum