Mods - Re sabre

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby tommycockles » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:39 pm

s@int wrote:I think that was a childish and petty thing to do Sabre, no matter what provocation you have suffered. The situation was finally being resolved and now it will be an open wound on the site again. If this is your idea of fair play, I pity you.

I think you should pity away. Peewee's been abusive (if not racist) and threatening and it was only a matter of time before someone should have done this. I'm sure Peewee will be back soon but if i was Sabre i'd have done the same- those are the rules!!! (Peewee did ban Stu for abusive behaviour)

TBH Sabre's gone up in my estimations in doing this as he's usually too nice!! Very funny and justified!

We can all take the moral high ground but when you're around children all day you start playing games (unless you're Gary Glitter). Sabre had so much childishness to deal with it was only time before he acted the same.

Well done and let's all play nicely when peewee comes back!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby peterc1992 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:41 pm

Double post~
Last edited by peterc1992 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:41 pm

Can i be mod? :p il sort you all out!
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:43 pm

I will be complaining to all the relevant people about this (Just so its clear I AM NOT GOING BEHIND ANYONES BACK)
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:45 pm

I certainly won't say no in order he comes back. I reckon he must come back at some point. But he really needs to think about there are limits in the behaviour.

I truly think he's had unnaceptable behaviour the last few days, and certainly, and that's a fact, Stu or Neil were banned by much less.

I'm ready to face the consequences. I did what I thought it was correct at the moment, this forum is a constant fight right now.

If my fellow mods remove me from my duties, fair enough. If they don't I'll continue. But I try to follow the rules this site has and are available to read. And Peewee broke them almost a houndred of times this morning only.

I know this is not popular decission. But sometimes unpopular decissions must be taken.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Unpopular decisions allied to personal spite are never right  :no
account deleted by request

Postby The Red Baron » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:19 pm

s@int wrote:I think that was a childish and petty thing to do Sabre, no matter what provocation you have suffered. The situation was finally being resolved and now it will be an open wound on the site again. If this is your idea of fair play, I pity you.

I am with you here Saint.The matter was coming to a close.

Sabre,
         Iam not interested who was right who was wrong in your spat with Peewee.Iam dissapointed in the way you went about banning him.The matter seemed to be coming to a close, what was said in the last couple of pages to change your mind.Was it the fact a couple of members posted their support for you.Which by the way they are perfectly entitled to do.You had seemed to reached an agreement and then gone back on your word.
  As I said I offer no opinion on the rights and wrongs of the mod situation,but maybe Peewee had one thing right that good old English saying Two faced
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:21 pm

It's a shame that this whole episode appears to be over, it was actually quite entertaining  :(

Thank :censored: its over though :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joko » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:21 pm

Bad Bob wrote:3) I cannot support how you've gone after Sabre, making out like he spoke to LFC behind your back.  You have no evidence to support this presumption whatsoever and we all have his word that he did not speak to LFC about you.  That apparently doesn't count for much with you but it's certainly enough for me.  Moreover, you may think that Sabre's subsequent PMs prove his involvement in your removal but they patently do not.  All they prove is that you've managed to wind him up as much as he's evidently wound you up.  Maybe he should have bit his lip instead of getting into a PM slanging match with you but there's two sides to every argument and I know I certainly would have replied in kind if you'd PMed those types of comments to me.

That's my input.  Here's hoping this sordid incident will soon be put to bed because it's not reflecting well on anybody.

Cheers,
BB

the best post in this thread to me  :buttrock
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby Years Of Decay » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:51 pm

Well done sabre mate, seen sense by banning that f.ucking cyberbully loser!
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

Postby Years Of Decay » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:58 pm

No, it was peewee throwing his toys out the pram because of his modship being removed and using the internet to cyberbully sabre constantly the last few days and he was getting his way by doing these things...the situation being resolved by sabre stepping down as mod because peewee constantly demands it? Good decision the ban
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

Postby tommycockles » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:27 pm

The Red Baron wrote:I am with you here Saint.The matter was coming to a close.

it was only coming to a close as Peewee had thought he'd won by Sabre stepping down.

It's a shame it had to happen (and i'm sure he'll be back) but he was threatening Sabre so left no option.

Let's not start a new round of complaining as it does nothing for the forum.

Let the King-mods decide on Peewee and then get back to discussing football!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Anfield rapper » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:38 pm

Wow it looks like its been an eventful few days. Is Joko really a moderator or is it an April fools joke?  :D
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:44 pm

What a shame people. For all of your sakes.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:08 pm

Phewwwww, i've FINALLY got to the end of this six pages of drama, it was tedious to say the least.

Like others i have had no involvement and at first i thought peewee's appointment as mod seemed a decent choice with his ability to spot WUMS and the fact that he is on at a time when the others cant be.
BUT after it was taken away from him (for whatever reason) he has acted really poorly and seems on a one man mission to ruin the forum and bully Sabre into stepping down, without any valid reason.

Saint i think the ban was right (for now) peewee needs to chill out and the forum needs to get back to a bit of normality.
He was only letting it go as he thought he had pushed Sabre into stepping down.
There is numerous threads that go on for pages and pages to show peewee's inability to let something go.
It may have been wrong initially to have taken away his mod status, we dont know the truth really, and maybe he should be p!ssed off. But lets be honest since he was stripped of his moderating position, he has acted really badly, and is spoiling threads in LFC general discussion with snide comments.

I hope he takes a bit of time to chill and then is allowed back to come and post about LFC, not who is moderating the forum.
Sabre should remain a mod, i cant see even in the PM's what he is done that is wrong despite being harrassed for days.

Thats my take on it anyway.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum