Millwall are proud ... - ...of the chanting they did.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby taff » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:04 pm

I just told them my real name was Dom Hughes.  :laugh:

Theyre all laughing their heads off  :laugh:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:06 pm

:D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1098692964 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:05 pm

Disgraceful!

There was racist abuse toward players like Traore, Diao and Pongolle, and there were Millwall fans chanting "You should have all died at Hillsborough".

I hope the FA reacts to this.
77-1098692964

Postby 106-1093504160 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:07 pm

not bad points there
106-1093504160

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:12 pm

ManUtd wrote:Disgraceful!

There was racist abuse toward players like Traore, Diao and Pongolle, and there were Millwall fans chanting "You should have all died at Hillsborough".

Thanks for your support ManU. There's also a load of sh*te on their website about how we abuse you lot all the time about Munich and you do the same back with Hillsborough. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's been a long time since I've heard anything that low even from a ManU fan. Any isolated Munich chants at LFC are quickly booed by the rest.
Last edited by Woollyback on Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1098692964 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:18 pm

Woollyback wrote:

Thanks for your support ManU. There's also a load of sh*te on their website about how we abuse you lot all the time about Munich and you do the same back with Hillsborough. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's been a long time since I've heard anything that low even from a ManU fan. Any isolated Munich chants at LFC are quickly booed by the rest.

Its not a matter of support really; its a matter of knowing the difference between right and wrong. What the Millwall fans did was disgraceful...no-one can deny that. Going as low as racist comments and chants about death is really as low as you can go.

As for the whole Liverpool-Man Utd thing...

No denying there was something up on websites; a song in Spanish "Build a bonfire, put a scouser on top."

However, I can tell you, all half decent Man Utd fans were disgusted by such comments...

However, about this whole Millwall thing, the FA SHOULD do something about it!
77-1098692964

Postby MFC & Proud » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:33 pm

ManUtd wrote:
Woollyback wrote:

Its not a matter of support really; its a matter of knowing the difference between right and wrong. What the Millwall fans did was disgraceful...no-one can deny that. Going as low as racist comments and chants about death is really as low as you can go.

As for the whole Liverpool-Man Utd thing...

No denying there was something up on websites; a song in Spanish "Build a bonfire, put a scouser on top."

However, I can tell you, all half decent Man Utd fans were disgusted by such comments...

However, about this whole Millwall thing, the FA SHOULD do something about it!

So what racist chants were they exactly ?

So Hillsborough is off limits (agreed) but Budapest is not ?
MFC & Proud

Postby 77-1098692964 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:36 pm

MFC & Proud wrote:So Hillsborough is off limits (agreed) but Budapest is not ?

And when did I say that the Budapest stuff was not off limits?

I didn't...
77-1098692964

Postby MFC & Proud » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:39 pm

ManUtd wrote:

I didn't...

Sorry the last line was not directed at you, was just pointing out that the liverpool 'fans' were also making sick chants last night.
MFC & Proud

Postby 77-1098692964 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:41 pm

MFC & Proud wrote:
ManUtd wrote:

I didn't...

Sorry the last line was not directed at you, was just pointing out that the liverpool 'fans' were also making sick chants last night.

Both are unacceptable...

I'm sure all decent LFC fans will agree...
77-1098692964

Postby zarababe » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:41 pm

MFC ..  your chairman thinks nothing bad was said ... ???
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:43 pm

No-one's denying the Budapest stuff was out of order. It just seems a coincidence that it always seems to be Millwall involved when there's aggro, and the worst bit is many of you revel in the reputation as nutters. Time to grow up and accept that there's no place for all that in football these days.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:43 pm

Listen MFC, agreed Budapest is off limits. I wasn[t at the match last night so i don't know what happened. But from what I seen on tv the trouble was limited to a small section in the right hand side of the stand... at least thats where i seen the riot police. I've said it before on this forum that I believe this started not because of the Hillsborough chants, although it must  be said they didn't help matter, not because some liverpool lad got twatted in the Millwall part if the ground- the idiot should have had more sense than to be there- but because of the reputation Millwall has a certain element went down intent on cauing trouble.

Liverpool fans have travelled far and wide in recent times with no trouble. Been to places like Turkey, Italy and Eastern Europe with no major incidents. Yet one Millwall match and it kicks off.
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MFC & Proud » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:45 pm

zarababe wrote:MFC ..  your chairman thinks nothing bad was said ... ???

I too heard nothing, only going on what othere people nearer the Away fans have said.
MFC & Proud

Postby MFC & Proud » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:47 pm

simic_ie wrote:Listen MFC, agreed Budapest is off limits. I wasn[t at the match last night so i don't know what happened. But from what I seen on tv the trouble was limited to a small section in the right hand side of the stand... at least thats where i seen the riot police. I've said it before on this forum that I believe this started not because of the Hillsborough chants, although it must  be said they didn't help matter, not because some liverpool lad got twatted in the Millwall part if the ground- the idiot should have had more sense than to be there- but because of the reputation Millwall has a certain element went down intent on cauing trouble.

Liverpool fans have travelled far and wide in recent times with no trouble. Been to places like Turkey, Italy and Eastern Europe with no major incidents. Yet one Millwall match and it kicks off.

The same could be said about Millwall, how much trouble was there at the Cup Final?
MFC & Proud

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum