Microsoft word wont fuc*in work.... - ....im well p!ssed off mr gates

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Garymac » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:17 pm

Does anyone know what the f*ck is wrong with my microsoft word and can they help me, i keep going into it to start typing something up but all the tool bars are locked and when i go to type a message at the bottom comes up sayin "The command is not availble because the document is locked for editing" meaning i cannot use word at all, which means i cant make the thing i want to make to take the p!ss out of me mate, i never thought id need word but now i need it more than ever and i need your help....Who ever provides me with the solution will receive a winning pot noodle horn ticket, which means that with one simple text u can recieve the pot noodle horn (and i want that horn bad so u must realise how much i need your help). Thanks in advance for whomever helps me out of this mess.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:48 pm

is the document or watever password protected? here is the word help page symptom thing--
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;818852
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:57 pm

haha mikz you little beauty thats sorted the bugger cheers mate....Mods u may now delete this thread :D  :D
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Return to General Chat Forum