Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:Stop argueing please.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: cryin
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Ok I will stop but the next comment that's quoting me in a bad way or talking :censored: and im back up again.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:16 pm

bavlondon wrote:

Ok I will stop but the next comment that's quoting me in a bad way or talking :censored: and im back up again.  :D

Shamone Bav :D ,

Im having me pre holiday bevy off to Sharm El Sheikh tommorrow I want to be in a good mood :blues:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Up yeh get on that camel, :laugh: Make sure the camel hasnt got the hump cigg before you get on , there not half moody :;):
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Shamone to that. Have a nice one Cigs, enjoy the sun! And wear plenty of sunscreen. :blues:

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:35 pm

bavlondon wrote:Shamone to that. Have a nice one Cigs, enjoy the sun! And wear plenty of sunscreen. :blues:

:glare: Not even looking forward to it for some strange reason, dont know what it is. The Air France crash, cause we have just got back from Dubai I dont know. Ive never been so p!ssed off to go on holiday ever Ive got a right cob on  :laugh:

Im bringin me laptop cause theres wireless in the room need my transfer fix  :cool:

Billy Jeans just come on legs are bopping everywhere. :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Great tune! My fav. Anyway ive had enough for one night, gonna go watch a bit more on VH1 then off to bed. Night all. :;):

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:34 am

Lisa Marie Presley wrote on her blog about it all.

He Knew.

Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later   I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.

The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.

All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted.

I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.

Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.

I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.

His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.

At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.

He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.

I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.

After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.

Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.

At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.

He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.

I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.

He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.

I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.

The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.

I really needed to say this right now, thanks for listening.

~LMP

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.c....7035326

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:50 am

A little late to this thread, but I'd still just like to say R.I.P. to a unique talent, who ended his life in a sad sad way :(
JamCar05

Postby yossi benayoun1 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:31 am

:)
Israel and England Brothers
yossi benayoun1

Postby Greavesie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:22 am

what a fecking day, its been like Jacko day, he's on in all the shops and on nearly every programme. Christ even the soaps had his music on in the pubs :D

Again a true legend, only a boke like him could have such an impact on everyone

RIP
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Simari » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:27 am

dawson99 wrote:
mistyred wrote:
dawson99 wrote:post 1987? (bad)

All sh!te mate... he was good, 20 years ago... when he was black

You are fecking awesome my fecking ar$e.

What the feck are you on?, if you had a father that abused you
like that you probably wouldn't want to look like him either.

And you know what you can change your tone but the
fact remains he was and always had been Black, i think
it was part of his genetic make up.

Stop being such a fecking Emo.

emo how? lol

and tell me what hes made since the bad album that wasnt total cack mate?

heal the world LOL

An absolute :censored: total nutcase you are ...

That song alone saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of kids all over the world...
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby Parkinson » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:26 am

RIP Michael Jackson

Arguably the best artist who more or less introduced music videos to the tv sets of millions with Thriller. Almost five decades of brillance and IMO is the closest thing to modern day Elvis, legend wise. I am not a fan of his, but recognise brilliance when I see it, MJ did a lot for the music industry and was one of the worlds greatest entertainers.

As for the man personally well ....... Its funny to see many armchair revolutionaries in this thread concluding he was a nailed on Paedo. Its quite sad to see their media/press swayed opinions hung draw and quarter a man of which they no very little of. Infact NOT many people actually knew who the real Michael Jackson was and it is quite humuorous to read the armchair revolutionaires view as if it were gospel. I personally think MJ was stiched up for money I don't think he was what many on here have made him out to be. He was aquitted twice I think before the American courts so make of that what you will. Guilty guys are found out innocent granted, but I believe this was an innocent man found innocent of a crime alluded to him to cough up a pay deal. Obviously if the likes of many on here would rather go with the tabloids and media for their own evidence in which to make their assumptions. Not alot can be said then, it is amazing how the media can position the readers of text and print to side with the theory they want the demograhic to believe. Unfortuantely many citizens across social cultures are not critical analyses and therefore cannot think for themselves. If the press say Jackson is guilty or implies, the majority of demographic being the cattle like thinkers they are believe it.

RIP MJ
Parkinson

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:09 am

Anyhoo...

What have Michael Jackson and Whiskey got in common?

They both come in tots...  :oops:

And before our resident wet nurse Bav starts reaching for the kleenex - it's a joke. Nothing more.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 am

Edit
Last edited by Cool Hand Luke on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum