Michael jackson has had an heart attack

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:29 am

Let's be honest, the real Michael Jackson died a long time ago. The older this fella got, the more estranged from reality he became, and if he were any normal person, he'd have been admited into a padded cell or an institute and that's a fact. The young child Jackson and the young man Jackson are what he should be remembered for only in his music and acts, but the man never progressed. His last few albums were just sentimental shyte. The same old material, gushing, self-loathing and self-pitying cheese that worked in his younger years because, well, he was so young, and at that time that type of material seemed beyond his years emotionally.

Go back and watch Moonwalker now. It's just basically a masturbatory sick fantasy of the man's mind. Really. It's disturbing now to watch. No drugs required writing and coming up with those ideas. No. It's just the man's mind laid out on film. Transforming into a rabbit; a robot; a super car; oh, and let's not forget the stars of the show - the kids. Really. Can anyone in this day and age get away with making such a deluded fantasy? Alarm bells should have rang then, but they didn't because at the time the man was a prodogy, right?

I'm not taking away anything the man was a performer. Of that he had no real peers. But he had issues. Deep and dark ones; possibly even innocent ones. Who knows. The walking around with surgical masks on. The dangling of a helpless baby over a balcony. The names he named his kids. The fiasco over his appearance. Did he really have a skin disorder that turned him white? I think not. Then his disturbing facial transformation through the years. Did he really want to look like Elizabeth Tylor or Dianna Ross? It just goes to show what too much money and fame can do to a person. In the end he bacame a victim of that and of himself.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 am

gybs, i understand what your saying, but until you know the judicial system upside down, have practised it for 10 yr, and have insider info, you'd be better off not commenting with your limited knowledge mate
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:31 am

Judge wrote:gybs, i understand what your saying, but until you know the judicial system upside down, have practised it for 10 yr, and have insider info, you'd be better off not commenting with your limited knowledge mate

All hes saying is OJ done it, and we all know Jacko done it too... don't have to an expert to realise that celebs get away with a lot
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:32 am

GYBS wrote:Whatever happened in his childhood is no excuse . He even admitted to have numerous kids in his bed on many times . The court found OJ not guilty of murder as well - doesnt mean they were innocent , the parents were just as much fools leaving kids with them , and then there is the incident of him dangling a scared two month old baby over a balcony floors up. The guy was outstanding musically and there is no denying that , musically people will look up to him but nothing else - as a person he was wrong and definately not an icon .

What gives you the power to say that and what isnt a valid excuse?

Today is not a day to give your reasons if you think he was a paedo. He has died and people need to take a step back and just repsect that instead of talking like this.

Anyway the fact that all those gigs at the O2 sold out so quick is a testiment to him. If he was found guilty fair enough be he wasn't. If you were not happy with that decision then tough luck. This isnt the time or place to moan about it.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:32 am

Its not a my  false comment just opinion from what i have experienced .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 am

dawson99 wrote:
Judge wrote:gybs, i understand what your saying, but until you know the judicial system upside down, have practised it for 10 yr, and have insider info, you'd be better off not commenting with your limited knowledge mate

All hes saying is OJ done it, and we all know Jacko done it too... don't have to an expert to realise that celebs get away with a lot

How do you know he did it? Stop talking out your :censored: mate.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 am

bavlondon wrote:
GYBS wrote:Whatever happened in his childhood is no excuse . He even admitted to have numerous kids in his bed on many times . The court found OJ not guilty of murder as well - doesnt mean they were innocent , the parents were just as much fools leaving kids with them , and then there is the incident of him dangling a scared two month old baby over a balcony floors up. The guy was outstanding musically and there is no denying that , musically people will look up to him but nothing else - as a person he was wrong and definately not an icon .

Today is not a day to give your reasons if you think he was a paedo. He has died and people need to take a step back and just repsect that instead of talking like this.

Anyway the fact that all those gigs at the O2 sold out so quick is a testiment to him. If he was found guilty fair enough be he wasn't. If you were not happy with that decision then tough luck. This isnt the time or place to moan about it.

Because there is NO Excuse for sleeping with kids at his age - NONE at all
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:35 am

Emerald Red wrote:Let's be honest, the real Michael Jackson died a long time ago. The older this fella got, the more estranged from reality he became, and if he were any normal person, he'd have been admited into a padded cell or an institute and that's a fact. The young child Jackson and the young man Jackson are what he should be remembered for only in his music and acts, but the man never progressed. His last few albums were just sentimental shyte. The same old material, gushing, self-loathing and self-pitying cheese that worked in his younger years because, well, he was so young, and at that time that type of material seemed beyond his years emotionally.

Go back and watch Moonwalker now. It's just basically a masturbatory sick fantasy of the man's mind. Really. It's disturbing now to watch. No drugs required writing and coming up with those ideas. No. It's just the man's mind laid out on film. Transforming into a rabbit; a robot; a super car; oh, and let's not forget the stars of the show - the kids. Really. Can anyone in this day and age get away with making such a deluded fantasy? Alarm bells should have rang then, but they didn't because at the time the man was a prodogy, right?

I'm not taking away anything the man was a performer. Of that he had no real peers. But he had issues. Deep and dark ones; possibly even innocent ones. Who knows. The walking around with surgical masks on. The dangling of a helpless baby over a balcony. The names he named his kids. The fiasco over his appearance. Did he really have a skin disorder that turned him white? I think not. Then his disturbing facial transformation through the years. Did he really want to look like Elizabeth Tylor or Dianna Ross? It just goes to show what too much money and fame can do to a person. In the end he bacame a victim of that and of himself.

I dont think anyone is disputing that in some ways he was a strange individual. But I do think that isnt what peolpe should be talking about at this time.

If someone doesnt like MJ then dont post here there are plenty of other threads on other topics to talk about.  :cool:

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 am

dawson99 wrote:

really, ask phil spector then!!
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 am

GYBS wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

Because there is NO Excuse for sleeping with kids at his age - NONE at all

Going in circles here.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am

link to gripe thread

this thread is spoiled :(
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

The guy is superb muscially of that the are is no doubt and no denying that - as a person and a human being he was wrong and his actions effected kids lives for all the wrong reasons - that in itself is unforgivable and will always taint him forever .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

when was his last decent song?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 am

theyre all decent daws
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 am