Michael jackson has had an heart attack

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 am

well one good thing that'll come of this is that hopefully people will stop going on about that fat f.uckin slapper jade goody
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 am

Yep. People will be talking about this for a long time.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 am

bavlondon wrote:
destro wrote:
Big Niall wrote:A man in his late forties asks you whether he can share his bed with your son of about ten years old. What would you say?

The guy was a paedo scumbag.

Just because he had immense talent (I like some of his music too) doesn't take away the fact that he wanted to "cuddle" up to children in bed and would create a fantasy world to entice them over.

How can the people here overlook this? :angry:

:bowdown well said

Whats the difference between Jacko and Alex Ferguson.......Ferguson can still play Giggs next year  :rasp

What's the difference between a pile of :censored: and you? A pile of :censored: can be cleaned up.

You :censored: blind lad? Jokes go in the joke thread.

??? Blind...No...didnt take the time to read the whole thread...yes, wind your neck in soft @rse
destro

Postby stmichael » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 am

Big Niall wrote:A man in his late forties asks you whether he can share his bed with your son of about ten years old. What would you say?

Just because he had immense talent (I like some of his music too) doesn't take away the fact that he wanted to "cuddle" up to children in bed and would create a fantasy world to entice them over.

That's no way to talk about Arsene Wenger
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Big Niall » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:59 am

bavlondon wrote:

A court found him not guilty and was never charged with anything in the end.

He probably had childhood related issues. My take is that he was never allowed to enjoy a normal childhood having been a superstar from such a young age. Also a lot of people would describe him as a 'big kid'. Sure it was a bit quirky but he was not a paedo.

Were you in the bed? No so what makes you an authority on the matter?

B.S

If he wasn't famous there is no way you'd let your child anywhere near him.

That, "I'm just a big child too" or "I love children too much" is what paedophiles convince themselves.

He bought his way out of at least one case. Without the child testifiying, the court just said that they couldn't prove beyond reasonable doubt that he was guilty.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 am

Another thread ruined.

Nice one.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:03 am

Big Niall wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

A court found him not guilty and was never charged with anything in the end.

He probably had childhood related issues. My take is that he was never allowed to enjoy a normal childhood having been a superstar from such a young age. Also a lot of people would describe him as a 'big kid'. Sure it was a bit quirky but he was not a paedo.

Were you in the bed? No so what makes you an authority on the matter?

B.S

If he wasn't famous there is no way you'd let your child anywhere near him.

That, "I'm just a big child too" or "I love children too much" is what paedophiles convince themselves.

He bought his way out of at least one case. Without the child testifiying, the court just said that they couldn't prove beyond reasonable doubt that he was guilty.

The kids wanted to stay with him becasue he WAS famous. I like ot keep an open mind but I forgot that you are equally as famous as him and had a similar childhood so you obviously know exactly what your talking about dont you? If you don't believe if it fine but don't ruin this thread with this paedo talk.

This is a thread to pay respects and talk about posative things not a :censored: witch hunt. Isnt there a thread in the gen section where you should be slagging Rafa or his latest signings off?
Last edited by tubby on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 am

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 am

Great idea Mick!

Some oldies

Who's Loving You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxIKJTTB2k

I want you back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfJu_Bom2sA

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:12 am

His dad used to beat him up and he was exploited by his family ever since he was 5 or so... made alot of money but his childhood as he says was nothing short of a tragedy...
Besides his music, the man has done so much to the world in many different aspects so the least he could get from some of you is some respect, if not sympathy... The whole paedo thing is out of line.. what happened to 'justice' and 'innocent until proven guilty'..etc etc
He was an odd character ill give you that much but imo he was a good person and i for one will remember him as such...

When it comes to music and entertainment, you'd have to be an idiot to dismiss his achievements and contribution to this world...

now beat it !   :(
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:17 am

One of the most important things someone suffering from mental illness needs is genuine support around him. There is the real possibility that all Jackson had around him were people with a vested interest in keeping him the way he was.

I reserve my judgement on him as a person, but far too many people think they know the in's and out's of his life, what he did and what he should have done, when in reality they have no idea about the details aside from what they've read in tabloids and gossip columns.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby GYBS » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:19 am

Whatever happened in his childhood is no excuse . He even admitted to have numerous kids in his bed on many times . The court found OJ not guilty of murder as well - doesnt mean they were innocent , the parents were just as much fools leaving kids with them , and then there is the incident of him dangling a scared two month old baby over a balcony floors up. The guy was outstanding musically and there is no denying that , musically people will look up to him but nothing else - as a person he was wrong and definately not an icon .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:22 am

GYBS wrote:The court found OJ not guilty of murder as well - doesnt mean they were innocent

yeah, fu'ck the judicial system  ???
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:23 am

destro wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
destro wrote:

:bowdown well said

Whats the difference between Jacko and Alex Ferguson.......Ferguson can still play Giggs next year  :rasp

What's the difference between a pile of :censored: and you? A pile of :censored: can be cleaned up.

You :censored: blind lad? Jokes go in the joke thread.

??? Blind...No...didnt take the time to read the whole thread...yes, wind your neck in soft @rse

i tried to google that  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 am

Judge wrote:
GYBS wrote:The court found OJ not guilty of murder as well - doesnt mean they were innocent

yeah, fu'ck the judicial system  ???

we all know many innocent people have been sent down and many guilty people have walked away - the evidence is there plain and simple but these guys get away on technicalities brought up by 10 grand a day lawyers .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum