Message to zarababe

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:59 am

zarababe wrote:
peewee wrote:since you chose to come back and post in a locked thread, even though i was assured you had left the forum is wrong.

so since i cant reply to your post in there i will do it here, and mods please lock this after my comments so that it doesnt desend into the previous threads tribulations.

the comments made by both you and metalhead were wrong and offensive, i notice you mention one member protesting vigourously, its ok you can name me, its me. but to think that i am the only one offended is very wrong and i did recieve pms from very respected and unexpected members of the forum supporting my stance, however i am just the one who is prepared to speak in public which is fair enough considering the abuse i recieved for standing up for myself.

i read your post with interest a few times and at no point did i see any apology for the offence caused by your comments, just a riduculous explanation about attire worn to football games, i have never seen a rucksack in my life worn to a game and your explanation basically tries to make a mockery of peoples intelligence.

with regards to muslims being the butt of jokes on here sometimes, that is true, just as the scots, the welsh, the mancs, scousers are, but what i do know is that the mods have recieved complaints from some muslim posters about those jokes so dont sit there and tell us its all taken in good spirits because i know it isnt. i made my decision to complain based purely on these comments and NOTHING else and if you think that then you are sadder than i thought.

the decent thing here would be for the 2 of you to apologise to the offended person(s) but it seems like even that is too much for you to do, you actions have cause disharmony on the board between members wrongly condoning your comments before eventually agreeing they were in very poor taste, and members seeing it for exactly what they were, which is a disgrace.

anyway please lock this, i wanted it in public as zara aired her email in the same way, but i want her to read it, then log out and not bother coming back like she promised

I have explained what my intention was, and that I see the comments could be construed in bad taste - on reflection.

You call my explanation (my intent) 'ridiculous' (your opinion not everyones) - do you really think that I meant to cause offense and make light of the atrocities? DO you? Despite what we think or don't of each other - do you REALLY think that I would do that? Then you link my post to the memorial site ? unfuc.kin.believable.

To people who were 'genuinely offended' I have explained what I meant and apologise for genuine hurt and that I did not intend to make light of crimes against 'us' all - however you - linking my post to the memorial site and through your 'super intelligence' acquired after an education, which it seems you are the only one to have had on this board, brought the forum to another level when you linked it to that site. That was out of order and you got what you wanted,the reactions you sought.

You say that my 'actions' caused disharmony, when it was your 'actions' which led to this being blown (no intent intended) out of proportion and people airing for or against. Well done for achieving that. People who saw the joke as not offensive did so knowing our posting patterns or not .

This has been a learning curve, for now I know the thresholds within which a joke about the takeover and sensitivities about muslim extremists sits, I hope that others will take note too - don't poke fun at yourselves, but take it when someone does iit to you!

Oh ands BTW when I received my PM from the Mods, I understood I could not post for a week. I was fuming and told them what I thought, it was on that basis that I said I would not be back,  in anger I acted in haste - but on refelection ....

Its nothing to do with that word 'racism'

We all know you are full of shi.te regardless of race or creed,in my eyes your nothing short of a wannabe bollywood superstsar with major issues!
66-1120597113

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:01 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
peewee wrote:i knew you would suss me eventually   :D

:D
  one question , is the ferret Sabre ?   :D

hey, sabre and i have sorted out our differences in pm and all is well so dont lead me on woofster

112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:03 pm

:bowdown I knew you should be a mod Dawson  :nod
account deleted by request

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:04 pm

dawson99 wrote:this row is getting stupid now. everyone shut up before the regs start leaving... the f*cking urchins site is probably better behaved than you lot sometimes. and im not on anyones side. you are all being fools.

lock this thread, dont open another talk about the 5 threads that have been locked and move on.

a joke was taken the wrong way, thats all that happened.

get lives, move on people.

amen brother :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:04 pm

s@int wrote: :bowdown I knew you should be a mod Dawson  :nod

:pirate

its just tedious, and people have pm'd me telling me they think its tedious... its just boring...cant be bothered. people will leave if this continues so lets just all change subject or f*ck off yeah?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:06 pm

dawson it is over, send zara a pm and tell her actions just now are unwarranted, she wants to kick it all off again obviously, i wont take the bait mate, dont worry   :D
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:13 pm

dawson99 wrote:
s@int wrote::bowdown I knew you should be a mod Dawson  :nod

:pirate

its just tedious, and people have pm'd me telling me they think its tedious...

How come no f'ucker pm's me ! I am after all PeeWee's mentor .

see clip .link

Now for f'ucks sake can everybody please get over it .

ps. Protagonists , any chance you could now restrict your war to pm's  ? it's getting pretty f'ucked up .

:kungfu:
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:16 pm

woof and dawson on the case:

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:16 pm

woof, mental is spelt mental, not mentor

112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:21 pm

peewee wrote:woof, mental is spelt mental, not mentor

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

sure it's not spelt menthol ?   

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:31 pm

haha, thats like the smartie in the pub saying he will fight anyone, and the barman says there is locket sitting at the end of the bar, smartie says "i wont fight him, he's fucking menthol"

112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:33 pm

peewee wrote:haha, thats like the smartie in the pub saying he will fight anyone, and the barman says there is locket sitting at the end of the bar, smartie says "i wont fight him, he's fucking menthol"

or the piece of tarmac saying he'll fight anyone in the pub apart from the red tarmac cos the red one's a bit of a cycle path :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:42 pm

I came in here for the argument ,STOP the fuc.ing jokes will ye.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:43 pm

funk off knobhead

has he gone yet        :shifty    :D
112-1077774096

Postby The Red Baron » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:46 pm

Iam deeply offended, :rasp
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum