hey stop the world war I will yer?

now get into the second!
:angry:

:D
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:11 pm

Sorry for my offensive remarks, and anyone I have upset, to much vodka.
I was hurt I had not heard from Zara and others had.
I was bang out of order I am embarressed by my drunken outburst.

Sorry guys.

I will now take a break away from here.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:15 pm

no ciggy, no need for you to go anywhere babe, just stay right where you are and carry on doing what you are doing
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:35 pm

ciggy don't be daft, remember the ones of us you were insulting are the ones who don't get offended by joke threads

:;):
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:40 pm

Woollyback wrote:ciggy don't be daft, remember the ones of us you were insulting are the ones who don't get offended by joke threads

I agree with Wooly dont be silly no one was offended.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:45 pm

Woollyback wrote:ciggy don't be daft, remember the ones of us you were insulting are the ones who don't get offended by joke threads

sly little dig there wooly, please stop missing the point and making mischief, you should know better      :no
112-1077774096

Postby Salty Sock » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:46 pm

I wasn't offended! :)
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:19 pm

You're all a bunch of fucking kids.  The posts explaining your sides of a pathetic argument aren't even worth reading.  I'm surprised at some of you.  It's boring and this place has gone downhill over the last week.  It's fucking crap.  It's not worth logging on to.

Peewee as much as I like you fella, I need to say this, you've sounded like an old woman sometimes this week.  Call me what you like back if you feel like it mate, and we'll kiss and make up then.  It'll be water off a ducks back to me, it's only the internet, but I'm sure to other people I have my online quirks.  Maybe I swear too much for instance. 

You're making the mods job hard and I speak for St Mick and Supersub when I say that as well.  Because I've come on here to read about the Chelsea game before I go out for the day now, and this was the first thread I saw.

Did you REALLY have to start this thread?  Everyone knows you and Zara hate each other.  Can't yous just fucking sort it out.  I know after all this time yous won't but IT'S GONE PAST TIRESOME.  If theres an opportunity for either of you to stick the knife into each other, you will both do it, and then there's the fallout which everybody gets involved in because you are both regular members and people then take sides. 

From the Forum Rules for what they're worth.

If you do feel the need to spoil discussions with insults and personal arguments, do it by PM or whichever way you wish to settle it, but KEEP IT OFF THE FORUM.  Consistent and frequent abusive conduct towards other members is not allowed and members guilty of continuous abusive conduct will be warned by the moderators.  Baiting other members to start arguments with you will not be tolerated and persistence with this will result in a posting suspension or a total ban.  Please don't waste your time writing obscene or abusive posts as the forum is moderated and such posts will be deleted or at best edited to ensure the universal appeal of the forums content.

I can't be arsed with any of yous at the minute and I'll have the final say shall I?

No one start talking about leaving.  Sabre, don't you fucking dare, Peewee, take a deep breath, Zara and Metalhead, fuck the religious humour threads off because you should know better than that.  Have you not been members long enough to see what happens? 

You've all done my head in.  And stop using the moderators as a weapon in your arguments, saying we've had complaints about this and that and "they agree with me".

I agree with whoever causes me the least fucking hassle, and I can tell you now, you're all guilty of doing that.

Now that's my internet 'job' over for the day.  To prove I'm a fucking normal person, and I really don't need the hassle of getting in between and having to sort out fights between grown men and women who should know better on the internet, I'm going to get my suits dry-cleaned because I've spilt toothpaste on both of them this week, and then, (and I all suggest you do the same) I'm going the pub all day to celebrate the victory over Chelsea.

Unless that's against your religion of course.

Unless that's against your religion of course.

NOW I FUCKING DARE SOMEONE TO TAKE OFFENCE TO THAT.  How innocent can a comment be?  But you will always get someone with a chip on their shoulder who will take offence. 

See?  That's why you should keep religion and politics off these boards.  But I'll be here again explaining this because sometimes people can't do that one simple thing.

I'm locking this.  I can't believe some of yous want to be moderators.

You's can all fucking have the job.  It's not worth it, you just end up getting treated like twats.  You all moan when we're not online. 

Now I am online, please consider this sorted and finished then.  No more, PLEASE.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum