Men only shop - What should it sell ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:56 am

Beer, binoculars, swiss-army pen knives, swords, guns, sports equipment/clothing/memorabilia, cars, motorbikes, gorgeous robotic sex-mad women  with all the curves and none of the moaning, and kebabs. Anything I've missed? :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheoRacle » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:00 am

An alibi for every occaison.  :grinning:
"My Maserati does one eighty five - I lost my license, now I don't drive..."
TheoRacle
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:32 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Beer, binoculars, swiss-army pen knives, swords, guns, sports equipment/clothing/memorabilia, cars, motorbikes, gorgeous robotic sex-mad women  with all the curves and none of the moaning, and kebabs. Anything I've missed? :D

a mate of mine i went to junior school with has basically opened this type of shop, in london and now i believe in liverpool. they have some quality stuff

his name is chris lee and the shop is microzine, he wanted a lads mag but as a shop.

im not advertising but have a look

http://www.microzine.co.uk/
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:00 am

the worlds truly universal  Master TV remote control (that only works for men)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:45 pm

peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Beer, binoculars, swiss-army pen knives, swords, guns, sports equipment/clothing/memorabilia, cars, motorbikes, gorgeous robotic sex-mad women  with all the curves and none of the moaning, and kebabs. Anything I've missed? :D

a mate of mine i went to junior school with has basically opened this type of shop, in london and now i believe in liverpool. they have some quality stuff

his name is chris lee and the shop is microzine, he wanted a lads mag but as a shop.

im not advertising but have a look

http://www.microzine.co.uk/

Where are the robotic sex-mad women? I want a robotic sex-mad woman!!!!!  :veryangry  :veryangry  :veryangry  :wwww  :eyebrow

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:48 pm

boxer shorts that don't get stuck up the crack of your arse.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:31 pm

andy_g wrote:boxer shorts that don't get stuck up the crack of your arse.

Good call!! :laugh:
They should also sell a tablet that cures hangovers cause with all this champions league football and beer its tough getting up at 6-30!!
66-1120597113

Postby Garymac » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:36 pm

Could you buy like a pub but in a Ikea type packaging so you can take a pub home in your car and then build in your house your self so its like a DIY Pub with Pumps and everything. And you could take it the pub and show the lads what youve just bought from Ikea and you would be in a pub in a pub in a surreal but real dimension......Wow thats just give me a headache.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:47 pm

inspired, garymac. :D

just think of the add ons you could sell as well to extend the thing. the always full of fit and available flange extra, the darts champion extra, the one where you always get jackpot on the fruit machine extra, the guaranteed cop off with one fit asian bird and one fit uber babe extra. etc etc etc...

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrTNT » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:11 pm

Drums!!!!!!!!!!!!
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby Garymac » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:20 pm

andy_g wrote:inspired, garymac. :D

just think of the add ons you could sell as well to extend the thing. the always full of fit and available flange extra, the darts champion extra, the one where you always get jackpot on the fruit machine extra, the guaranteed cop off with one fit asian bird and one fit uber babe extra. etc etc etc...

Andy i think we may just be on to something, it would be like a pub designed specificly for your own tastes you could go down to Ikea and you could even get a pack of 3 smack eds who come round sellin bacon and batterys, or even the old drunk whos sits in the corner complaining all the time extra with now added on baccy and p!ss stained kecks! This DIY Pub is deserves a thread all of its own me thinks  :D

Or even pub singers ,you could get a whole variety of pub singers off EBAY.

"1 used pub singer, 3 years experiance does plenty of Robbie williams and UB40 and is willing to do requests, Aged between 40 and 45 but thinks hes 21, performs for upto 3 hours but tends to die off a bit towards the end, rechargeable Voice box included"
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 84-1106852058 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:58 pm

Garymac wrote:
andy_g wrote:inspired, garymac. :D

Andy i think we may just be on to something, it would be like a pub designed specificly for your own tastes you could go down to Ikea and you could even get a pack of 3 smack eds who come round sellin bacon and batterys, or even the old drunk whos sits in the corner complaining all the time extra with now added on baccy and p!ss stained kecks! This DIY Pub is deserves a thread all of its own me thinks  :D

Or even pub singers ,you could get a whole variety of pub singers off EBAY.

"1 used pub singer, 3 years experiance does plenty of Robbie williams and UB40 and is willing to do requests, Aged between 40 and 45 but thinks hes 21, performs for upto 3 hours but tends to die off a bit towards the end, rechargeable Voice box included"

good stuff gary.when you get hungry you could just open a packet of cockle fellahs.

You know the ones I mean,the fellah with a big stinking basket that you always ask"Av you got crabs lad"
84-1106852058

Postby Garymac » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:49 pm

know exactly what you mean THE RB, me mate always used to shout "have u got any muscles mate" and if he said "yeah" he would go "well will you give us a push me cars broke down outside" I swear do it in the boozer when its choker and it will bring the house down, i p!ssed me self the 1st time me mate done it.  :D

This DIY Pub could well and truly reveloutionize the way we live, anyway im off to watch the 2nd half of the united game in mine now, and ive just ordered a new jukebox for me boozer off Ebay!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:35 pm

Garymac wrote:Could you buy like a pub but in a Ikea type packaging so you can take a pub home in your car and then build in your house your self so its like a DIY Pub with Pimps and everything.

now yer talkin Gary lad :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:43 pm

Woollyback wrote:
Garymac wrote:Could you buy like a pub but in a Ikea type packaging so you can take a pub home in your car and then build in your house your self so its like a DIY Pub with Pimps and everything.

now yer talkin Gary lad :D

Too true Woolly cant believe i put pumps in the 1st place! Im just thinking about getting this idea patented before one of you ba$tards copy the idea and to my surprise i see it IKEA!!

And you know you'd be the pimp in my local woolly to provide the old folk with beyatches!!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum