Major crashes london underground - On news now

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:22 pm

i wish i was back in the army again
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:26 pm

Now the Polish officials are getting scared. USA, Spain now England, all members of Iraq coalition forces. Poland's a part of it, it's not a target world would turn the eyes on, but who knows what lies in the twisted minds of terrorists.

Sick, sick world :(
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:29 pm

folk can ring a special number, see bbc news for details if you are concerned for relatives
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:01 pm

as of now there are 33 fatalities confirmed :(
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:04 pm

More than 30 die in London blasts
A series of bomb attacks on London's transport network has killed more than 30 people and injured scores more.
There were three explosions on the Underground - which police said left 33 dead - and one on a double-decker bus in which an unknown number died.

UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, who has returned to London from the G8 summit, has described the attack as "barbaric".

An Islamist website has posted a statement - purportedly from al-Qaeda - claiming it was behind the attacks.

lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:09 pm

Very sad news indeed but im sure plucky people of the British isles will take it in their stride as they have always taken all adversities that have beset them
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mramo » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:11 pm

This is weird but me & dawson99 dont know each other & yet we get messages that there was a terrorist shot at Canary Wharf. Our sources are our own friends who either work or were around the same building said exactly the same things. For the TV & media not to pick up on this so far is quite puzzling?!
mramo

Postby ALONSO_14 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:13 pm

it was on the westminister conference before they have heard nothing of a terrorist being gunned down
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:15 pm

mramo wrote:This is weird but me & dawson99 dont know each other & yet we get messages that there was a terrorist shot at Canary Wharf. Our sources are our own friends who either work or were around the same building said exactly the same things. For the TV & media not to pick up on this so far is quite puzzling?!

you know dawson??

sad day today  :(
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:16 pm

Im in shock, this is an awful sad day for everyone, in London my wishes go out to you all.
There has been no shooting, they have just said on SKY.
Maximus I am very sorry to here about the friend of your family, I will say a prayer he survives.

And that statement they have made on that website :angry:  they are killing there own in hundreds by the day in Iraq and Afganistan :angry:
b@stards I hate terrorists they are just an evil breed in society :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:19 pm

agreed lynds

sad sad day for all

Fu*king terrorists :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby London_Red » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:25 pm

this is really bad, i just heard from my mum who is comming home on the trains that have reopened now, one of the bombs was on the train i take to uni, and they can get pretty full, im so angry right now, i hate people who do this kind of thing,
hope everyone and their friends n family are ok
London_Red

Postby Fingers » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:26 pm

laza wrote:Very sad news indeed but im sure plucky people of the British isles will take it in their stride as they have always taken all adversities that have beset them

thanks for the sentiment mate, but the point is we shouldn't have to, no-one should have to,

Dawson, i agree mate, this has really wound me up,

not sure how these fcuking nutters think that killing Mrs noone on her way to work, who has never even thought about the middle east or jihads or thrown a fcuking snotty tissue in spite, will open the gates of Heaven to them.

:angry:  :angry:
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:27 pm

just seen a guy with eye badly damaged, shrapnel marks on his chest and neck :( , he was only going home to his wife n kids

we should have the death penalty brought back for those bas'tards who do these things :angry:  :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:30 pm

What is very very scary is if they where suicide bombers, because we have been dreading this for years, 3 million people travel in London a day, you would never be able to check everyone, and they will get go unoticed escpecially in London.
That bus is awful imagine being sat up top on that and that happens, time for us to wake up now, we knew it was going to happen its just a question of when. :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum