Major crashes london underground - On news now

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:44 am

A further link, an update on that last post about the suspect 'Aswat'!!

http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=13913208
76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:59 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:
peewee wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:However at the same time, it proves that he should not have been shot that many times with a view to kill. I am not saying dont shoot him, but shoot to incapacitate. I mean this MUST be possible if the SO19 (gun) squad have been trained properly

The police were left with no option they had to shoot to kill.If they had shot him in the arm or leg he would have still been able to detonate a bomb if he had been carrying one.Iam sure they have been trained to the highest level.
It was not the officers who shot the man who got it wrong it was the inteligence they were given that was wrong.Saying that, if this fellah had stopped when he was ordered to he would still be alive today. Earlier reports on Sky news stated he was in this country illegaly as his visa had expired,this is the only explanation I can see for him not stopping.[with the information available]With the events of the past few weeks it was madness to run illegal immigrant or not,this man paid the ultimate price with his life.
I personally feel if this situation were to arise again I would want the police to react in the same manner,the officers on that day were convinced this man was a bomber and did what they thought was right.

Sky news are currently runnig a poll;

Should the police revue there shoot to kilol policy
as it stands now 88% say no.

Look two of you have qouted me on the thing about incapacitating the fella....Which is probably right that he would still have been able to detonate a bomb (if it was the case).
People dont seem to realise that i said this before it had been confirmed he was not a terrorist and i was wary in case it wasnt and what it would mean.........And ah look, HE WASNT A TERRORIST, so i feel my point was a bit on the fair side considering an innocent man was shot dead!!

However, if it WAS a terrorist then of course Shoot to Kill...no doubt!
But let me tell you why i had a feeling it was a mistake:

*If they were tracking him (as has been reported) from his home address.....then WHY THE F>UCK did they ALLOW him to not ONLY get onto a packed BUS, but also ENTER the tube station and give him the OPPURTUNITY to get amongst a heap (literally) of people??  Its not as if Buses and tubes have not been attacked recently FFS!! ???

Now this shows the intelligence was extremely poor.....Therefore IMO IT WAS NOT THE GUYS FAULT........!!
Poor intelligence is the cause of this innocent killing.
Ok, fair enough he (supposedly) had a visa that had run out, so this may have been a reason for him not stopping!! But HOW DO WE KNOW he was asked to stop anyway??  We only have the police word for it, just like the police said that Liverpool fans had kicked off the gate in Hillsborough (which of course was not the case, but it took a while to have the evidence for that!!.)...The Police DO lie you know.....Think about it, thay have KILLED an innocent man, people are naturally going to TRY and cover their backs.

VERY SURPRISED to see that NOT ONE of you has even mentioned the guy (Jean Charles de Menezes) who was shot dead by Police!!! Nice to see you all care so much!!!
TBH that is very sad and bewildering, but to me it shows that the propaganda in this country is doing its work on most people, as they have just let this story pass by without a mention!!!  :no

Well I qouted the above to show that I WAS CORRECT in my pre-judgement of the police!!
For those that dont know, the guy did NOT RUN, he DID put his travelcard through the machine and he actually took a SEAT, yes, thats right, HE WAS SHOT DEAD WHILST SITTING IN HIS SEAT!!!  WTF!!!!

Do you know WHY this happened, because the guy that was supposed to be watching the house of the suspected Shepherds Bush bomber, went for a f.ucking P.ISS!!!  And therefore was unable to get a photo of the guy leaving the premises.
So much for British Intelligence, they shoot this guy dead and the supposed bomber makes his way to Italy via the Eurotunnel!!!

So I think it is time people actually woke up to what is going on around us, look TBH, I know some of you think I am a crackpot and conspiracy theorist, but that is up to you.
If you are too blind, stupid or simply bone idle and don't give a f.uck and accept the 'Official' line that is given to everyone, that is more fool you!!!

I just want to try and spread the word of what goes on around us, but people tend to ridicule (as per your perogative) and make a joke and laugh, all I have to say is

PEOPLE WAKE UP FFS!!!   PLEASE

It is being idle and not taking a care in whats going on, that will actually allow this type of thing to continue!!!

We are beginning to see the birth of Martial Law (obviously in its infancy!) and we have to stop it!!!

For those that remember my post on the original London Tube attacks will remember me saying that I believed the Government had some involvement, I have posted a link (two posts above this one!!) that shows something that might actually make you think!!! 
But then again, from the replies i always see here, Probably Not!!!

My third eye is open, is yours??

R.I.P  Jean Charles de Menezes  YNWA

Image[/URL][/IMG]
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:35 am

i dont really care to be honest. do you think i care what ITV has to say? you are talking about not believing propoganda and then are totally believing what ITV have to say about the situation
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:07 am

Plonker, did I mention iTV, only the pic is from iTV.

Peewee, I heard about these 'leaked' documents a few days before the Mass media and Tabloids got a hold of the story mate!!
I dont really get my news from the Mass media, I try and find as much independent reports as I can TBH. C'mon I mean my post (and many a previous post) must make that clear?? No??

And anyway, what has been reported whether it be mass media or not is from the Independent report into te case, so they are saying what they have to say based on that!!!

Look, TBH, everything in the world could be classed as propaganda (as could this very post - as being propaganda to believe the independent report etc;) so your argument about Propaganda is a bit frail in all honesty, the only way to beat Propaganda is to source as many possible different areas for your information, which us (well you are not in the west are you?, so I should just say the 'lucky ones amongst us in society and the world as a whole') that have access to many different sources of info, especially since the introduction of the 'Internet', have the chance to do.
Look it is self evident right now as I reply to you - some many thousands of miles away!! :)

Anyway, you said it all 'I dont really care to be honest' to qoute you. Fair enough, thats up to you Peewee. Everyone to their own and all that, at least I tried - I can rest happy when I reach my maker, as I have tried many a time to show others, if you choose not to research for yourself and learn about whats happening, as you say 'I dont care'.
But I only say what I do, as I actually care about what is going on around us, and just wanna help people see it too, but is is so obvious thats why it is not seen!!
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:21 am

do you think i dont have access to things in the east? do you think its all rickshaws and straw hats? my computer is steam driven and doent give up to date information  ???

now there is generally more than one side to all propoganda, i know this, i know how to play the media and play people, tell them what they want to hear. but i would rather not deal in propoganda. i would rather see things as i believe them to be. not what some report, or some newspaper, or some verbal comment wishes me to believe.

i have regular meetings with the Iraqi ambassador to Malaysia, he is a client of mine and we discuss the happenings in his country now, so i get two versions of things, i get the western press (i try to not read the Malaysian press for my information), and i get a version from a high ranking Iraqi. its amazing how much these things differ.

to be honest with you liverpoolanytime they only time i 100% believe anything is if i see it with my own eyes.

my comment about not really caring is a fact. people think i am cold because i say i dont care when some stranger dies, or when a plane crashes, but the fact is i dont really care as it generally doesnt affect me personally. you may say this is selfish, but if i worried about all the bad things happening i would be sad all my life, i shut myself of from these things as much as possible. thats why i dont really care for the guy who got shot in London. the guy was just another victim of terrorism as far as i am concerned.

going off subject slightly, i dont care if the government brings in id cards, they have them in malaysia, i carry one while i am here, the police can stop me any time and ask to see it. but its not a problem for me, i live my life by the law and thats why its not a problem. we should embrace things that will make UK safer, and stop people coming to UK and taking the p1ss. like i always have said, the people oppossed to id cards are the people who have something to fear.

nice calm response though, thanks
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:57 am

Yea, there was no need for the 'nice calm response' b.*ll*c*ks TBH honest Peewee!! Why do you feel that I will be that way on unrelated business!!??

But anyway, I wasnt saying about the 'east' not having anything. c'mon now, you should know better than that Peewee! Thats why I changed it to 'those that are luckin in society and the world', so as to take into affect the most remote of places could have accesss!!!

But TBH, I actually respect you for saying 'you dont care' as at leat you are being honest (however it shows what type of person you are slightly!!) so I dont think you are cold, I just think you are YOU!!

'Its amazing how much things differ'   

NO, REALLY??, :D  It is nice to hear that TBH, although of course I am not saying all this Iraqi official will say would be 'Gospel Truth', but there are people that are not as lucky as you to be able to access such Candid information, and also others that couldnt give a f.uck anyway!!!  :no

As for 'seeing things with your own eyes' I hear you there too, but the thing is if we were to only beleive what we saw, we would all be very uneducated to say the least, so the only way to counter that problem is to source as many possible avenues of information on a subject, much in the same way people on the forums go to numerous different Liverpool related websites to see what is going on and see if they can see the same story cropping up, over and over again....thus giving more weight to the 'story'.

As they say Theres No Smoke Without Fire

EDIT - BTW, dont even get me on I.D cards, lets just say thats just the beginning!!!
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:10 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:This topics still on the go I suppose Liverpool anytimes biography is in it also  :D

Haha, funny Lynds!!!   ???    :D

But yea people, I just found this and it is related to these attacks, there is some video footage to watch and some VERY interesting reading too!!

I dont normally trust FOX News, but TBH if anyone WAS NOT going to show something like this, IT WOULD BE THEM!!!

Video should auto start and its only about 3-4mins, its basicaly a segment between adverts, wwhich will just show those that dont know how quick the commercials come on over there.   :no

Nearly forgot the link there!!   :laugh:

http://www.infowars.com/article....set.htm

a real eye opener that. If that report is true, which I suspect it is as Fox News is a pretty biased news coverage and I'm surprised they showed it tbh it is a real worry and your cynical views towards the governemnt are somewhat warranted.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:13 am

WOW, someone actually bothered to watch it!!! Dont know if you read the text too, but either way the video is enough on its own!!! 
Good on ya Paul!!

:)
76-1115222408

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:20 am

my name is Scott!!!  :D

Yes I read the whole thing, and like yourself I tend not to go one what the officials say is true, as in the past thye have proven to be either wrong or covering something up.

Their was a show on the over here the other day baout the Media coverage of the War in Iraq in America and how the information the televison stations gave to Americans baout the war was false , but thta hardly knew in politics is it. Apparently the image we were shown of the Saddam statue being pulled down was completely staged by the American army and media.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:32 am

Ah, Sorry Paul :p (sorry I mean Scott hehe!!! :D) for some reason I thought 'Paul C' had replied there!!! Oh well, anyway sorry about that!!

Yea that footage was fake, when you see it from different angles (dont know if they showed it on the programme you watched?) it is clear that there is not as many people there as they would have us believe!!!

It isnt even scary to me anymore TBH, I was enlightened in late 99 and have been on the case ever since, they are just plain taking the p.iss now TBH and it vexes me so much, not only that many people are either unaware or (even worse) dont give a s.hit!!! But also that I cant see a way to beat it!!!  If anything THATS what scares me - What can we actually do, this has been going on for generations, from the time the Bush family funded the Nazi's!!! To now when they have a basic Nazi in Shwarzenegger (Sp?) (whose father was an SS Agent in the war) in office in one of the most populated and culturally diverse states in America (California!).

Mark my words, The 'Terminator' will be one of the next two presidents (depending on constituiton changes in relation to 'Non-Americans' being allowed to take office).

:no
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:30 am

Watch this clip PLEASE people and tell me this is a likely coincidence??

I mean just what odds would you get on the scenario in the bookies??

Check the date and time (7/7 20:somthing hrs) Have you ever seen this clip or seen it reported about before in the media, be it radio, news or paper.......Its disgusting I tell ya!!

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/article....ses.htm

Its only about 30secs long!!!! 

:angry:
76-1115222408

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:46 am

this is the story that goes with that video, I still find it hard to believe that the British government will kill it's own citizens.

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack
Culpability cover scenario echoes 9/11 wargames

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet | Updated July 13 2005

UPDATE: London Underground Exercises and the Magically Exploding Terrorists: Important Questions

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

The transcript is as follows.

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

Click here for a clip of this dialogue. Click here for a longer clip where the comments can be heard in their full context.

The fact that the exercise mirrored the exact locations and times of the bombings is light years beyond a coincidence. Power said the drill focused around 'simultaneous bombings'. At first the bombings were thought to have been spread over an hour, but the BBC reports just today that the bombings were in fact simultaneous.

Mr. Power (pictured above) and Visor Consultants need not have been 'in on the bombing' or anything of that nature for this to be of importance. The British government or one of their private company offshoots could have hired Visor to run the exercise for a number of purposes.

We are not suggesting that Mr. Power had any knowledge of the real purpose of the exercise, and the open shock he exclaims in relating the story underlines this.

The exercise fulfils several different goals. It acts as a cover for the small compartamentalized government terrorists to carry out their operation without the larger security services becoming aware of what they're doing, and, more importantly, if they get caught during the attack or after with any incriminating evidence they can just claim that they were just taking part in the exercise.

This is precisely what happened on the morning of 9/11/2001. The CIA was conducting drills of flying hijacked planes into the WTC and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning.

It is clear that at least five if not six training exercises were in operation in the days leading up to and on the morning of 9/11. This meant that NORAD radar screens showed as many as 22 hijacked airliners at the same time. NORAD had been briefed that this was part of the exercise drill and therefore normal reactive procedure was forestalled and delayed.

The large numbers of 'blips' on NORAD screens that displayed both real and 'drill' hijacked planes explain why confused press reports emerged hours after the attack stating that up to eight planes had been hijacked.

The Anglo-American establishment that controls the military-industrial complex of the West has been caught over a hundred times carrying out bombings and other terrorist attacks around the world to further their corporate aims and to blame their enemies.

The US government has been caught planning to carry out attacks and carrying out attacks. The British government has been caught red-handed as well. Members of Vladimir Putin's FSB were caught planting bombs in a Russian apartment building in 1999 by the Moscow police.

This is not speculation. Kermit Roosevelt admited on NPR radio that in 1953 the CIA and British intelligence carried out a wave of bombings and shootings in Iran. He then went on to brag about how they subsequently blamed the bombings on Iran's President, Mossadegh. Do you understand, these people brag about what they do 40 years later?

The London bombings have the same signature as the Madrild bombings of 3/11. Both of these bombings are almost indistinguishable from the Bolognia bombing in 1980 that killed over 80 people.

The bombing in Bolognia was part of a CIA operation code named Gladio, where the US government would pay right-wing terrorists to carry out bombings to be blamed on leftists in Europe. All of this was blown wide open when two of the Bolognia bombers were convited in an Italian court, forcing them to spill their guts admitting that they were neo-fascists contracted by the CIA. Operation Gladio documents have since been declassified.

The London terror alert level was lowered before the bombings took place. This gave the purpotrators extra cover to plan and execute the attack without having to evade the most stringent security.

In any crime you look at history and motive, The British government has been caught in multiple examples of carrying out bombings in London which were then blamed on the IRA. They even had one of their own MI5 agents wihin the Omagh bomb squad. Click here for an archive of this evidence.

The wider agenda will become clearer when Blair firmly points the finger at the selected patsies designated to take the fall. But for the moment he's happy to grandstand as the courageous leader who immedately returned to London to take control of the chaos.

BBC polls that were showing 80 per cent plus opposed the ID card will now likely flip back in the opposite direction. Support for the European Union and increased globalization through the G8 will rise. Who stands to gain from all this? Who has the motive?

From Putin blowing up his own apartment buildings to Israel being behind Hamas, the evidence is consistently clear that large scale terrorism is always state sponsored.

The Madrid train bombing is another example. The bombers were found to be police informants with close links to the Spanish security services. They had access to the most secure areas of the Madrid train system. The Spanish government initially tried to blaim the Basque group ETA for the blast in the hope that the people would rally behind the government and get them re-elected. After ETA denied involvement and the people started saying the government was involved, the Spanish government had to blame Al-Qaeda and kill some patsies by claiming they blew themselves up during a raid.

The London Underground exercises were used as the fallback cover to carry out the attack. This is the biggest smoking gun yet pointing directly to the most secretive levels of the British establishment itself being behind the attack.

More on this story as and when it develops.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:50 am

By chance LiverpoolAnytime have you read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley? If you haven't you I know you would enjoy it, it's a good read.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:58 am

that book is great lfc#1, but in life Aldous was an ar'sehole, according to the discovery channel anyway :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum