Major crashes london underground - On news now

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:44 am

i asked for a yes or no answer, is that too difficult, lets make it easier.

are you going to get on a plane to Malaysia and follow through with your threat that you seem so keen on fulfilling? dont forget you are the one who wants to fight, your the one that made the threat. now lets see how serious you are.

YES

NO

no doubt you will sprout more rubbish thinking that you are belittling me but whne you read back you can see that you are making a fool of yourself. the way i see this, the only way for you to redeem yourself and show your toughness is to get on that plane. the best flight for you to take is on Monday at mid day from heathrow, that will give you time to sort your ticket out etc, get a bank loan, mug someone, rob an off licence. its time you put up ot shut up.

nite nite, im at work and i am quite busy today so i wont get involved in this anymore, any more posts from you will just get   :laugh:  unless you are prepared to follow through with your threat and book that ticket
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:48 am

Still having trouble getting to me are ya??

BORING.....Heard it all before.

Call me in December!!!!

:sleep
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:50 am

YES

NO

:laugh:
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:10 am

Look you are continuing this because you know I was spot on in my 'long' post!!! 
You obviously are feeling 'belittled' otherwise you would not have used that word in your post previous to your last one.
I have NOT used that word AT ALL across three days of arguing with you in ANY of the many posts, so you used that word on a subconcious level.

Look I have nothing more to say, as I finished you off in my 'long' post!!  You are trying to claw back at the moment but its too late mate, I gave you time to counter what I have been saying and you chose not to do it.
I have put you in your place and you have my mobile number, so lets just wait and see in December, OK!

On a quick side note - It is so easy to read you mate, you think by constantly keep calling me 'cockney' that it will somehow sway others on the forum, because I am down here and to try and subtly try and invoke certain OOTER mentality toward me.

You are older than me but a sheer amateur.
Come back when you have enough skills and ideas to keep me interested....Get back to work anyway, why would you waste your time with a 'cockney blagging poor thief' anyway....Why dont you go check on your two properties or something....

Until December     :sleep
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:12 am

i didnt read your long post. and didnt read all of the above post you just posted. im bored reading your drivel. put up or shut up gangsta

are you coming to malaysia to follow through with your threat

YES

NO   

Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:19 am

peewee wrote:i didnt read your long post. and didnt read all of the above post you just posted. im bored reading your drivel. put up or shut up gangsta

are you coming to malaysia to follow through with your threat

YES

NO   

Whatever mate...It is clear you read it by your reactions and posts so stop talking out of your a.rse!!

You are now just grasping at what little you have left to try and make a point by coming with YES/NO !!

Look that has been covered already YOU are here in December, IF YOU want it tell me a time and place and then thats it!!!

FFS man, stop repeating yourself, you are beginning to look real stupid now!!!

There is no need to feel agitated mate. Its life, sometimes you bite off more than you can chew, and considering your name is Peewee, I will assume you cant chew that much.  :laugh:

:talktothehand
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:29 am

YES

NO

come on gangsta, whats it to be, are you coming to malaysia to sort me out or not?
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:30 am

you made the threat now do something about it, come and give me a kicking, typical cockney blagger, all mouth and no trousers.

for your information you can write whatever you want in your posts about me, im not reading them anymore.

it will just be

YES

NO

until you answer the question, you want to fight me so urgently then you come and do it, why wait until december. your so tought surely you will fly halfway round the world to prove you masculinity
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:32 am

Can someone change the broken record that seems to be playing at the moment!!!
Its like Deja Vu - I am sure i read all these SAME things yesterday!!!

Maybe I am mistaken  ???
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:35 am

YES

NO
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:38 am

If my posting area was a mini tv screen you know what you would see??

Tumbleweed going across the screen in the middle of the Arizona desert!!
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:43 am

YES

NO

whats it to be gangsta, you coming or not?
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:55 am

A.B. wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:I HAVE NEVER heard so much c.ack in my life......He claims he wanted to debate, but if you look back over the posts he did nothing of he sort. When I countered his arguments he did not reply to them, he replied on a personal level.
I have had many debates with Woof Woof for example, but it has never descended in to this, as we KEPT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER!!!

Also check the last PM he sent at 04.33am and tell me if that PM is not sort of 'friendly' as opposed to everything else he said. I know I am not backing down, and it seems as though he is trying to make an excuse in relation to me going to Malaysia, when he clearly stated in HIS FIRST PM to me that he was going to be in London December. That shows he is stupid (which LFC obviously picked up on!).

Look all you talk about is ME on a personal level and trying to make me look a fool, but that doesn’t phase me as I know he is talking out of his a.rse!!
BTW I DID NOT KNOW HE LIVED IN MALAYSIA, just the same way that I thought Woof Woof was a Scouser! So again he is ASSUMING and talking c.rap.

Why carry on continuing this drama, when all we have to do is wait until December??

'Once it was clear he wasn’t going to win the argument, he resorted to threats' look Peewee, how many times does this have to be repeated to you??  You were not arguing about the Brazilian guy, you chose to make it a personal argument!!! That is pointless on the net, and instead of trying to be the hard man on the net because YOU are thousands of miles away in another country, just take it to a real personal level. I did not make this personal, YOU DID, I wanted to debate about the Brazilian guy and the Police (especially as you were one, or so claim) but you were unable to do this!!!

You also say that if I lived in the road next to him I wouldn’t turn up!!! This guy really is a plonker, just seems as though he is trying to make me seem to be the one that is worried, when to be honest I am EXCITED at battering him, might teach him to keep his posts off of personal things etc;

Have you noticed who is the one with all the excuses FOR ME!!!  How can he make excuse for me, these are excuses he HOPES that I use!!  Look stop all the talking now, it is getting quite boring TBH. You are 38 yrs old, but act like you are 16; I saved your address from the public, as a courtesy, but then again I think that this just shows that if you are willing to post your details that they are probably FAKE anyway. I mean who can exactly check, if you are so far away!! 
Anyone can check mine if they want on an internet map etc and see I am not chatting rubbish, feel free to call my number too!!!  This shows you are an ar,se, didn’t like it that I posted the PM's that show you to be someone who seems to believe that 'goods and possessions' are ever so important. Well that’s you my friend, that’s you!!!

Stop the b.ollox talk and stop being so hypocritical. Just about everything you say is absolute rubbish, look I don’t want to take you up on each every point of your last few posts, as I really will make you look like a fool and show how much rubbish you talk!

ACTUALLY I have decided I WILL do that:
and where exactly am i backing down in the pms?? 

As stated above your PM at 04.33am was rather 'friendly' why the hell would I go for a pint after battering you, you will need a hospital! Furthermore go for a pint where?? Sorry but I don’t frequent pubs, not really my style to be honest. I am more of a connoisseur (if you don’t know what that means it is as follows - 'A person of informed and discriminating tastes' ....so I don’t do pubs (sorry for those that do, Pub is just not me!!)

hell i even offered to put you up in my place if you want to come to malaysia and carry out your threat, if not i will see you in december.

Firstly I DONT stay at weird men’s houses! Who knows what you might try, you might try and date rape with Rephynol (SP?) for all I know.  Put me up in your place, does this sound like the actions of someone who is serious....I don’t think so!!!

you started the whole 'threat' business here. either put up or shut up gangsta boy. your the one who wanted to fight so i sent you my address and you come up with a feeble excuse about mortgage.

Yes that’s correct I did initiate the 'fight' talk, but I actually gave you an option (if you check the post) to stop the personal taunts and carry on debating the subject, but you chose to continue personally and send your details (knowing you are MILES away!!) and also stated YOU will be here in December. You act like you are some superior business man ('Oh I have Hong Kong contracts to deal with' etc;) well if you are so a smart does it REALLY make economic sense for me to come to you, when you already stated YOU will be in London in December??  No it doesn’t does it!!   Stop with the excuses!!
And a 'mortgage' is a feeble excuse is it?? Thicker than I thought, A mortgage is a life commitment and not to be taken lightly, and you would like me to jeopardise that just for the sake of not waiting for you to come over (as you would in any case, seen as you over for business)...You act smart Peewee, but are clearly far from it. As said above LFC#1 said the exact same thing...it doesn’t make sense!!

keyboard gangster, hiding behind your screen and then saying that’s what im doing. you know where i am, and if you really want to fight me then please feel free. im looking forward to it, if you are too poor to fly here then we will meet in december, not a problem for me.

There you go with the 'gangster' rubbish again....What are you talking about you p.rat....you have no reason to believe I am a gangster!! Explain your reasoning behind it please (oh sh.it I forgot, you incapable of retorting to direct questions aren’t you so I guess scrap that!).
'Too poor'....well as stated above, why waste money when you coming over anyway?? Poor...haha. Yea right, I have just put myself through three years of uni at £1,150 per year (paid in cash) none of this Government help business..I don’t do freebies mate, I pay for what i want/need!!  Poor...Haha, with two cars yea, I must really be poor seen as one of them is a Mercedes 320 S Class and a fully loaded VR6, that has been fully customised, but don’t worry you will see it in December (anyone don’t believe me ask for photos and I will oblige, no problem). Even if it was the case that I was poor, so what, what difference does that make?? NONE!!!  You really are as I have been advised, you have this stupid idea in your head that because I live in an estate, I must be poor, more generalising from you. Well just shows my business smarts...Why pay a landlord about £300 per week for a studio flat, when I can pay a nice and humble £60 per week for a top floor two bedroom flat, with a nice balcony and GREAT view of the city?? This leaves me with more disposable income to do whatever with (mainly save for a mortgage)??  Duh!!!!
Poor, don’t make me laugh....Typical from an ex-copper!!! 

im so happy you posted the pms and then say im backing down. shows just what an idiot you really are.

As stated about twice FFS now, your PM seemed friendly, why are you telling me when you worked in the Police, I don’t care, I don’t care that you engaged (or so you believe!), Why would I go for a drink with you?? I don’t like you! Why are you telling me about your 'properties', what the hell has that to do with me...Nada!!  Telling me you left the police because of 'hypocrisy', SOOOO, what is that supposed to get me on side is it??  Look yea the PM was nothing but a weak attempt at taming the situation, once you had realised that I was serious!!

but people will already know that the minute you offered to meet me and sort it out like men. prove to me your a man, get on a plane to Malaysia, they fly daily, you could be here tomorow. dont make excuses about mortgage etc. this is something you really want to do so why dont you do it coward. is it because your bullying threats have not worked, you thought i would back down like your victims did.  w@nker

Why did you persist with the 'come over' line, it is clear to me and others too, that it makes NO SENSE seen as you are over in December (or are you lying?)!! So that is getting a bit boring now!
'Bullying threats'...what are you on about, I did not bully you, you were OFFERED two choices, swap numbers or get back to debating without making it personal...You chose the former, so there you go! You were offered the chance to leave it, but obviously you don’t want to lose face in front of your friends (that have no face I may add), so felt you would play the hard man and tell me you are over in December...FAIR ENOUGH...Lets see how you act in December!!! P.rick!

you laid down the threat boy and now you dont want to act on it, seems like back peddaling to me boy.  put the addresses and phone numbers in, why did you leave them out?

NO, I made you two offers and YOU chose the 'fight' route. Explain and show me where I back peddle please! I left the addresses etc; out, because I didn’t feel I had the right to post your details (which are probably fake) on a public forum, but YOU obviously feel that YOU DO have such a right. Shows who is THE REAL MAN round here!

notice i use the word 'boy'. quite a lot for you?

Ooooooo, You are so hard.....That really affects me that does... ???

your not a man and never will be unless you get on a plane and show me otherwise. im waiting but i wont be losing any sleep boy.

haha, threaten me then dont back it up. typical cockney blagger

I am 'not a man' unless I come over there, BUT I thought YOU were coming over in December though..I told you I can be there to 'welcome' you at Heathrow. Talking c.rap again aren’t we!!
No, I am WAITING for you!!
And there you go again with the generalising...'Cockney Blagger'..Basically saying ALL people from London are blaggers and liars!! Hmmmmmm, ok then whatever you say!!
So does that mean you are a 'Thief' or wear 'shell tracksuits' seen as you are from Liverpool (or claim to be), of course not, but if I was to generalise like you do all the time, then I would believe such rubbish. Good thing I am not like you then, as it would be a very shallow life that I would be leading!!

so I will just wind him up a bit more. that is my aim and it succeeded. i wanted to prove a point and i have proven it

Shows how sad you are really. Your 'aim' was stupid and as I have told you already, the irony of it all is that YOU reacted as was expected, with discrimination and generalisations and the rest of it. So you have shot yourself in the foot really. I wanted to talk Brazilian guy, and you claim that your aim was to rile me etc; WHY THOUGH??  I had said nothing to you to warrant you doing so, or was it simply that you didn’t like the fact that I was disagreeing with you and you had nothing to say in return, so used what you know best......BIGOTRY and complete and utter rubbish!!!  So what you are saying is that your 'aim' was to make me 'threaten' you?? Well as you say you 'succeeded'. But to me that means that YOU started this and wanted to get me to threaten you...Well I have and what are you going to do about it now you f.cuking p.rick eh?? 
Well what you have begun to do, is try and make out like I won’t come over and back my talk up, when you are heading over here anyway. YOU are the one trying to back down here...since your first PM you have failed to say 'Well lets see what happens when i get to London', you just persist in talking about me NOT coming to Malaysia. Weakling!
Tell me please, you say you wanted to make a point, and succeeded in doing so...So what point was that then?

i agree totally about the patheticness of it all, but ho hum.

This shows you to be a lick a.rse and hypocrite, if it was so pathetic, then why did you start all this then?? I think what you were supposed to type was ' I agree, I am totally pathetic, but ho hum'.

seriously the guy has problems with his temper, it started out as a topical debate but rapidly decended fuelled by two egos, one educated and one neathandertal who had to resort to violent threats. i was not prepared to back down in the face of violence and never will, even though its obvious the gangsta was just puting on a show of how hard he thinks he is. hey its daytime here, i wasnt the one sitting up all night arguing on a forum, i wouldnt be so stupid as its not really ever going to affect my life.

Oooo so many points to deal with here!!!  Temper??? I did not abuse you, what I have a temper, because I write what I write with a passion and believe in what I write?  Show me where I lost my temper please! I would like to see a quote that REALLY shows I lost my temper...If you are looking for someone with a temper, then look at some of Leon's and Stu-the-red's posts!!!
Yes it did start off as a TOPICAL DEBATE, which you could NOT continue, I am unsure if this was due to ignorance, hate, jealousy or plain stupidity.(PLEASE anyone go back and see how this started, WHO changed the subject from the debate??)
Yea it is spelt Neanderthal, try and use words that you know how to spell please and have an understanding of....it means 'slow witted' and I am FAR form that. You claim to be educated, but have failed to show me thus far. I mean come on you couldn’t even debate the subject in hand properly, educated in Bigotry maybe!!
Now onto the MOST important part of the above quote you say ' i wouldnt be so stupid as its not really ever going to affect my life'.
Oh but I thought you wanted to buy me a pint after finishing me off though!!  What happened to that eh? You can’t do that if 'it’s not really going to affect my life'. You see, You idiot, you have completely contradicted yourself, and shown me and everyone else what a Fake you are!!! :laugh:

Do I really need to go on??

Why not, you wanted to continue in public, then so shall I:

quite pathetic really.

Yes you are aren’t you!! 

i always enjoy a good argument with a retard

Hmm retard eh?? Here is what it means (seen as it is clear you don’t actually understand the meanings of a lot of words you use) 'A person considered to be foolish or socially inept.'
Who is the one that cannot keep to the subject matter?  Not me, whenever you post I deal directly with what you say, whereas you tend to just generalise, misquote and basically talk b.ollox...Why don’t you deal with what I say directly...Do you find it hard to comprehend what I say, so you decide to believe you read something else!

maybe i should have been kinder to him as he obviously is one of lifes losers

How wrong you are, that’s ALL I need to say on that!!

you reap what you so

Firstly it is 'sow' not so...I thought you were educated?  And you are right you DO reap what you sow, because you wanted to rile me for no reason but now it has gone further. I will say to you - 'you made your bed, now be a man and lay in it'.

once he laid the threats then it became pathetic

NO it came pathetic once you couldn’t debate properly and became personal!

the guy adnitted to a criminal past so i made a valid point, thats why you dont support the police

How can that possibly be a valid point if you don’t know me? You assume because I have done whatever in the past that affects my view on the Police. Well YOU WORKED for them, so it’s the same difference isn’t it??  You will obviously stick up for them, made even worse by the fact that you claimed in a PM that you LEFT the force because of HYPOCRISY...... Are you sure YOU were not kicked out because of YOUR HYPOCRISY??  So if you left because of Hypocrisy, then why still support them...That is what is hypocritical mate!!!  You are so stupid it is unreal!!!  All you do is contradict yourself you need to keep up with your lies as you seem to have problems remembering what you have actually said!

than it got into education and who was streetsmart (all instigated by him)

Yes I did state such things, but was because you had attempted (very poorly I may add) to say that as I was an ex-criminal that I would always be that way and never be able to change, and I showed you that that was not the case considering I have JUST graduated!!!   It’s nice the way you give snippets of information as opposed to telling the full story!

and once he could see he wasnt likely to win the argument he wants to resort to threats and violence.

Utter rubbish (again!). I wanted to debate the issues in hand (bombings etc;) but you didn’t, so because you were unable to back p your points, I feel I 'won' (as you put it) the argument by default, i.e.; No reply or answers to points made!
And once again, I didn’t threaten you, I gave you two options and we all know which you chose. If you feel you have made a mistake, then feel free to say so!! I won’t look at you as anymore of a fool than I already do!!

ah well, im sure once he rises he will continue this. but i always love it when someone threatens to do something and then never does it. think before you speak is always a good philosophy

Well yes I will continue it, I was willing to leave it last night until closer to December, but you want to continue and I am not really one for 'turning the other cheek' as they say, I will defend myself, especially when someone is talking utter c.rap!!
How can you say 'but i always love it when someone threatens to do something and then never does it', when December hasn’t even come round yet!!
What you mean is this isn’t going to happen, because I have s.hit my pants and don’t expect to see myself meeting this guy at anytime!

I ALWAYS THINK BEFORE I TYPE........Otherwise it would not be coherent would it?
I think you need to check yourself mate, you are 38yrs of age and this is how you act, playing games on the net!!  Maybe you should find a kiddies forum, as you seem incapable of having reasoned debate and don’t like it when someone disagrees with you. You throw your toys out of the pram and attack personally..... You are a Very, Very sad man!

Look I know I said I would not reply, but hey there you go!!  You probably took my word on that and that is the reason you have continued this via the forum and not PM! And try and get some extra points with your bum chums!!!
Well I'm not having it!!

WHAT!!!!!   :shifty    :cool:

Whose going to read a two page essay?  :D

I read it and enjoyed it immensely.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:40 am

Hey Scott,you be referee and I will be the timekeeper sounds like a good day out. :D
84-1106852058

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:55 am

unfortunatley RB it seems there wont be a day out as its obvious gansta boy is full of hot air. who makes a threat and then wont follow it through. ok he can talk about december but it reeks of 'ok i will kill you if you are prepared to come here as im too scared/poor to travel to do something that i really want to do'.

dont make threats if you are not prepared to follow them through. its quite simple. if he really wanted to do it he would have booked his flight withoput making any lame excuses, in fact he would have just turned up at my door one day.

i will go to him in december but looking at the area he lives i will probably get mugged before i even get to his door   :D
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum