Maggie

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:42 pm

worcester_red wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Big Niall ,she destroted my City , she destroyed whole familys , she broke them up ate them and then spat them out , Ive seen grown once proud men reduced to tears and even one fella a docker all his life have the life and soul ripped out of him, Yeh i moved away in one of maggies get on your bike rants . and i count myself  as one of the lucky ones as i met my Husband , but for the people who wernt young enough or couldnt affird to do it mate or even had familys of there own, they were stuck in Maggies grasp. The day she pops her clogs witch wont be long now , it will be like every scouser has won the lottery , Blue /Red all together celebrating , you cant understand the passion of the scouse people unless you are a scouser , its simple, so you can alls you want about she dont this and that , because alls i know is she tried to wipe Liverpool off the face of England,

And mark my words the second coming has arrived in this new fella, Maggie mark feking two

If Osbourne is just helping the wealthy then why did he bring back the 10p taxrate, to help the poor, and not abolish the 50% high rate tax???

As i said mate if your not a scouser you cant understand ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 pm

worcester_red wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I honestly pray that this harpy gets cancer on her cancer .....she fucked The Miners ,she tried to fuck The NHS ,and she hated Liverpool Dockers with a passion..... I watched my mother battle through strike after strike sometimes they went on for months 
and anyone who believes she was good for this Country  is not worth knowing ..... Trust me I fucking mean it
I doubt there is a woman alive who is capable of stirring up the extent of deep loathing she evokes ...so all those who back her regime   don't bother replying you wont get an answer ...
I would personally  do time for the chance  to be there at the very end listening to her death rattle  the dulcet tones of her drowning in her own blood :laugh:
Anyway thanks for this thread ...its been useful watching the true cunts lay down their masks even for a short while ...helps me identify who the fuck I share a board with ......

Weren't you the one who said he was going to kill Hicks and Gillet as well, what is your problem, no balls or no money to pay for an air fare?? Grow up FFS!!

When Thatcher took ove,r the country was fecked and she rescued it, same as the Tories are doing again and btw every single one of the cuts is necessary after Labour did their best to feck up this country.

Here's an idea why don't you crawl back under that rock you emerged from ....and for the record I have never stated I would like to kill them two cunts albeit in a poll which was designed to gauge peoples ideal methods of removing the problem The link in question
So with that little matter resolved you and me fella have very little in common ,so why dont you crawl back into your boyfriends bed I think I hear him shouting your name "Dorothy " is it :laugh:
it makes little difference to me if you suck Tory dick ,but in future try not sporting said cock  on your forehead it makes taking you seriously all the more difficult
now do us a favour  fuck off ..... if your intention in getting involved in this thread was to make enemies ....then mission accomplished give yourself a big pat on the back although I do fear you may have bitten off more than you could chew  ....  only time will tell
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:02 pm

That should be a sticky ER  :bowdown
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:58 pm

bookamrked and beers chilled.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Big Niall » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:05 pm

none of the anti-maggie posters have said what she should have done in 1979. The UK was a dying power and unions had brought the country to its knees and inflation was rampant.Also, it isn't Thatchers fault that manufacturing is moving away from high cost countries towards eastern europe,china etc
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Niall, I wouldnt bother. Those who were affected by Thatcher will always see it that way, anyone with miners in their families will be the same. No doubt the same now as well. Labour have pretty much killed the countries economy and the Tories make cuts, whos the tw@ts in all this, the Tories obviously. Then they get it as stable as its gonna get then Labour comes in and hands it all out again, good times
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Big Niall » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Number 9 wrote:I think she was a legend but I did not suffer at her evil!

Ask any unionist in N Ireland and they will say the same....she was hard on the IRA.She sent the SAS in and wiped the chicken s'hit fuc'kers out while they skulked around in the dark planting bombs trying to murder and maim our people!
Then we got John Major as PM and he basically spread his @rse and let every one bang him....the government went soft when Maggie left....she had more balls than any PM before or since(apart from Churchill)
If she would have stayed in power we would not have IRA men in government now!

I sympathize with scousers and in general the working class parts particularly around N England as she sh'it all over them...but from a local point of view I admired her!

While I agree that anybody that kills random civilians is a cowardly scumbag, I would prefer today's compromise which has some of them in government (elected it has to be admitted) than the 1980s when bombs were still going off. It isn't possible to defeat a terrorist group (see taliban, al queda, eta , farc etc) so the choice is either to do a deal or live with the killings.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:18 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Big Niall ,she destroted my City , she destroyed whole familys , she broke them up ate them and then spat them out , Ive seen grown once proud men reduced to tears and even one fella a docker all his life have the life and soul ripped out of him, Yeh i moved away in one of maggies get on your bike rants . and i count myself  as one of the lucky ones as i met my Husband , but for the people who wernt young enough or couldnt affird to do it mate or even had familys of there own, they were stuck in Maggies grasp. The day she pops her clogs witch wont be long now , it will be like every scouser has won the lottery , Blue /Red all together celebrating , you cant understand the passion of the scouse people unless you are a scouser , its simple, so you can alls you want about she dont this and that , because alls i know is she tried to wipe Liverpool off the face of England,

And mark my words the second coming has arrived in this new fella, Maggie mark feking two

I know her actions regarding miners, and the working class manufacturing industry in general damaged much of Nothern england, so I appreciate why she is despised there. I think she was good for the middle classes though and as I consider myself that (i.e. a professional) I would vote for her.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm

i think you`ll find folks when a new government is elected its because the old one fooked up, so it kind of works both ways when you play the blame game.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby roberto green » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Big Niall wrote:quote]
so considering she won 3 elections out of 3, the majority of british people are :censored:?

Nope just that most are southern selfish b@stards who look after themselves first who have no family values.
roberto green

Postby Big Niall » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 pm

roberto green wrote:
so considering she won 3 elections out of 3, the majority of british people are :censored:?

Nope just that most are southern selfish b@stards who look after themselves first who have no family values.

I think most people vote for the government that will be best for them.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Big Niall wrote:
roberto green wrote:

Well that's what your f.uckin slag of a mate brought into this country . ME ME ME , F.UCK everyone else . Aslong as i'm alright jack . Privatise whole industries and f.uck the consequenses, f.uck the people that lose there jobs and f.uck the towns and cities that were destroyed by here policies . Aslong as you can buy your shares in british gas that's all ok . F.uckin scum of the earth that government . Your middle class and you benefited from her policies but tough sh!t on the working class who were broken by her . Nice ,you must be so proud of yourself. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Big Niall wrote:
roberto green wrote:

Well that's what your f.uckin slag of a mate brought into this country . ME ME ME , F.UCK everyone else . Aslong as i'm alright jack . Privatise whole industries and f.uck the consequenses, f.uck the people that lose there jobs and f.uck the towns and cities that were destroyed by here policies . Aslong as you can buy your shares in british gas that's all ok . F.uckin scum of the earth that government . Your middle class and you benefited from her policies but tough sh!t on the working class who were broken by her . Nice ,you must be so proud of yourself. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

what's to stop a working class person staying in school, doing well, go to university and get a good degree and then one of the many high paying jobs in London. London was booming in the 1980s.

People have the power to decide their own future. If you drop out of education early or don't put in the work in school, then they are increasing the chances of having  a hard life.

the manufacturing base in the UK is in decline, nothing you can do about it . In the future the gap between the highly educated and the rest will get bigger.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Big Niall wrote:
roberto green wrote:

And that's a symptom of bad government.

If you divide a population, then you're asking for trouble and it'll come for you eventually.

It's true that the country was entering bad times in 1979, my own was as well, as were many others. The early 80's were going to be recession times regardless who was in power. However, Thatcherite politics revealed very quickly, who was to benefit from it and it wasn't going to be the majority of the nation.

To destroy the coal industry and make no efforts whatsoever to at least help the people affected by that was a terrible policy. What's worse though was to then start buying in Polish coal to insult to injury. Her policies of destroying Northern English industries would have far reaching consequences as we can see from some of the comments on the board. It cut deep into the heart of British society. But, of course, Thatcher famously said that there was no such thing as "society".

Likewise, her privatisation polices were a bad move. Privatisation is NEVER a good option as it's usually done to simply remove state responsibility for a service. The Tories were gagging at the bit to destroy British Rail and the NHS. They got their way with BR and that was a fucking disaster. They would have completely crushed the NHS too, if they had their way and Britain would be looking down the mouth of an American style health system now, where if you can't pay...you die. Privatisation meant that private companies could charge what they wished and cut services they didn't like, without any recourse to public and the government could simply raise their hands and claim innocence.

However, she was supportive of early 80's London city business. The Yuppies generally did well out of Thatcher and the financial sector in general was kept afloat. Of course, that didn't help many people when their houses went in to negative equity later in the 80's after England experienced their first property crisis largely due to the deregulation act of 1980.

The last straw, of course, was the Poll tax. Which was the zenith of Thatcherite policy. It was clear here, what Thatcher was all about and not only did it lead to riots in the streets, it lead to her downfall.

Thatcherite policy cut British society in two. Generally, the haves and have nots (or the upper middle class / upper class vs everyone else). Where everything was done to preserve the lifestyle of the haves and nothing was done to help the have nots...even as the food was being taken away from their mouths.
tonyeh

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum