Maggie

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:59 pm

roberto green wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:...its been useful watching the true cunts lay down their masks even for a short while ...helps me identify who the fuck I share a board with ......

Same here mate it singles those out doesn't it.

It's alright having a difference on opinion on football but politics gives an insight of what type of person the poster is

I don't think people realize the animosity everyone from Liverpool has for this c unt ....its simply nothing that could be discussed say for instance in a pub because it would end in a visit to the Royal for someone .... its that serious Rob mate and I am definitely sure I dont want to listen to some jumped up fucking know it all discuss her plus points ...because she never fucking had any .... Football is Football it doesn't make you want to rip the fucking tongues out of their clueless heads
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:01 am

RGB, deep breaths mate, deep breaths.

Now then, why was Maggie responsible for tHe dock strikes?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:45 am

Reg wrote:RGB, deep breaths mate, deep breaths.

Now then, why was Maggie responsible for tHe dock strikes?

Reg no doubt you are an intelligent articulate lad who is indeed well read and clued up on such matters ....but trust me when I say if we stray into this then it will not have a good ending ..... that's why I stated anyone who feels differently should not reply,  as I am quite certain they will not like the answer they are given ....its just that when I hear of deluded posters extolling the virtues of this witch my stomach literally churns ,so for the sake of this debate  I will hold my councel Lad .... I have given my reasons why I yearn for  her demise and thats all I will  fucking impart ....
So you take deep breaths Lad ... I will keep my fury until she gives us  closure ...only then will my thirst for revenge be sated
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:56 am

Panting away here mate like an Old English Sheepdog in the desert... :laugh:

Agree, lets change the subject.

By the way RBG, who made and hung those Rafa signs in Milan, visiting scousers or Italians?
Last edited by Reg on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:02 am

Reg wrote:Panting away here mate like an Old English Sheepdog in the desert... :laugh:

Agree, lets change the subject.

By the way RBG, who made and hung those Rafa signs in Milan, visiting scousers or Italians?

Scouser's mate ...the travelling fans... thought they would pop in and give the football world a little message .... don't be penning our epitaphs just yet   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:[quote=RED I don't think people realize the animosity everyone from Liverpool has for this

And that is the whole debate on our side nailed as fair as im concerned , The people who did not live in Liverpool or had to get on there bike and look for work bcause of her will understand fully mate , my dad god rest him was one of maggies casualites ,Standard Triumphs in Speke,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:24 am

NANNY RED wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:[quote=RED I don't think people realize the animosity everyone from Liverpool has for this

And that is the whole debate on our side nailed as fair as im concerned , The people who did not live in Liverpool or had to get on there bike and look for work bcause of her will understand fully mate , my dad god rest him was one of maggies casualites ,Standard Triumphs in Speke,

My Dad took the redundancy package on the Docks ..he lost some good mates Girl ... two of his best spas went back scabbing... it devastated my old man ....he went from a proud witty Liverpool Docker to piss head in the space of months
he must attend a funeral every other week of all the dockers who are dying because of the tea dust and asbestos they ingested .... My Dad was one of the funniest fellas you could meet Girl he was a legend on Park Rd ....leaving the docks took his soul but he couldn't fight for it no longer ....picket after picket had worn him down .... she targeted and destroyed the Unions ...and some people will never understand unless they endured  living on handouts while the Dockers striked .... these were truly harrowing times
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

My Dad took the redundancy package on the Docks ..he lost some good mates Girl ... two of his best spas went back scabbing... it devastated my old man ....he went from a proud witty Liverpool Docker to piss head in the space of months
he must attend a funeral every other week of all the dockers who are dying because of the tea dust and asbestos they ingested .... My Dad was one of the funniest fellas you could meet Girl he was a legend on Park Rd ....leaving the docks took his soul but he couldn't fight for it no longer ....picket after picket had worn him down .... she targeted and destroyed the Unions ...and some people will never understand unless they endured  living on handouts while the Dockers striked .... these were truly harrowing times

some people here are irrational and leaving their emotions rule. Economics doesn't care about particular members of your family. cconsidering thatcher won 3 elections out of 3, it takes a very low IQ to say that you must be a kunt to support her.

do people here think that in the year 2010 that one of the biggest economies in the world can have coal as one of its main industries?

coal,ship building, car building etc were great british industries of the past but time marches on.

the future will be all about how educated you are. The days of leaving school and getting a good job in the local factory are gone. China,India,eastern europe etc have driven down those wages.

Get a third level education or you will be fukked in the future.
Last edited by Big Niall on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Big Niall wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

some people here are irrational and leaving their emotions rule. Economics doesn't care about particular members of your family. cconsidering thatcher won 3 elections out of 3, it takes a very low IQ to say that you must be a kunt to support her.

do people here think that in the year 2010 that one of the biggest economies in the world can have coal as one of its main industries?

coal,ship building, car building etc were great british industries of the past but time marches on.

the future will be all about how educated you are. The days of leaving school and getting a good job in the local factory are gone. China,India,eastern europe etc have driven down those wages.

I can say this from a personal point-of-view: you are a c*nt if you support her. Nothing to do with low IQ.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Big Niall wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

I can say this from a personal point-of-view: you are a c*nt if you support her. Nothing to do with low IQ.

so considering she won 3 elections out of 3, the majority of british people are :censored:?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:58 pm

I think she was a legend but I did not suffer at her evil!

Ask any unionist in N Ireland and they will say the same....she was hard on the IRA.She sent the SAS in and wiped the chicken s'hit fuc'kers out while they skulked around in the dark planting bombs trying to murder and maim our people!
Then we got John Major as PM and he basically spread his @rse and let every one bang him....the government went soft when Maggie left....she had more balls than any PM before or since(apart from Churchill)
If she would have stayed in power we would not have IRA men in government now!

I sympathize with scousers and in general the working class parts particularly around N England as she sh'it all over them...but from a local point of view I admired her!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Big Niall ,she destroted my City , she destroyed whole familys , she broke them up ate them and then spat them out , Ive seen grown once proud men reduced to tears and even one fella a docker all his life have the life and soul ripped out of him, Yeh i moved away in one of maggies get on your bike rants . and i count myself  as one of the lucky ones as i met my Husband , but for the people who wernt young enough or couldnt affird to do it mate or even had familys of there own, they were stuck in Maggies grasp. The day she pops her clogs witch wont be long now , it will be like every scouser has won the lottery , Blue /Red all together celebrating , you cant understand the passion of the scouse people unless you are a scouser , its simple, so you can alls you want about she dont this and that , because alls i know is she tried to wipe Liverpool off the face of England,

And mark my words the second coming has arrived in this new fella, Maggie mark feking two
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:05 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I honestly pray that this harpy gets cancer on her cancer .....she fucked The Miners ,she tried to fuck The NHS ,and she hated Liverpool Dockers with a passion..... I watched my mother battle through strike after strike sometimes they went on for months 
and anyone who believes she was good for this Country  is not worth knowing ..... Trust me I fucking mean it
I doubt there is a woman alive who is capable of stirring up the extent of deep loathing she evokes ...so all those who back her regime   don't bother replying you wont get an answer ...
I would personally  do time for the chance  to be there at the very end listening to her death rattle  the dulcet tones of her drowning in her own blood :laugh:
Anyway thanks for this thread ...its been useful watching the true cunts lay down their masks even for a short while ...helps me identify who the fuck I share a board with ......

Weren't you the one who said he was going to kill Hicks and Gillet as well, what is your problem, no balls or no money to pay for an air fare?? Grow up FFS!!

When Thatcher took ove,r the country was fecked and she rescued it, same as the Tories are doing again and btw every single one of the cuts is necessary after Labour did their best to feck up this country.
worcester_red

Postby worcester_red » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:16 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Big Niall ,she destroted my City , she destroyed whole familys , she broke them up ate them and then spat them out , Ive seen grown once proud men reduced to tears and even one fella a docker all his life have the life and soul ripped out of him, Yeh i moved away in one of maggies get on your bike rants . and i count myself  as one of the lucky ones as i met my Husband , but for the people who wernt young enough or couldnt affird to do it mate or even had familys of there own, they were stuck in Maggies grasp. The day she pops her clogs witch wont be long now , it will be like every scouser has won the lottery , Blue /Red all together celebrating , you cant understand the passion of the scouse people unless you are a scouser , its simple, so you can alls you want about she dont this and that , because alls i know is she tried to wipe Liverpool off the face of England,

And mark my words the second coming has arrived in this new fella, Maggie mark feking two

If Osbourne is just helping the wealthy then why did he bring back the 10p taxrate, to help the poor, and not abolish the 50% high rate tax???
worcester_red

Postby tonyeh » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:41 pm

I think the Exploited said it best...

Maggie you c*nt
tonyeh

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum