Maddy mccann - Little girl missing

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 10, 2007 10:19 am

Cant believe the circumstances this child was abducted in, the last thing you would dream of on holiday is your child being taken from your hotel room.

This b@stard or b@stards had been watching her for days, probably listening in to the convos by the pool what the parents where doing where they where going etc.

Its like she has vanished into thin air, probably was taken onto one of them boats in the harbour or he they drove straight to Spain and she could be any where in Europe now :(

When Ive been on my hols I let aaron go to the arcade well I wont be doing that ever again I will never let him out of my sight after this.

Cant imagine what her parents are going through now and before anyone says it I know she shouldnt have been left alone but that is the biggest price they will have to pay and probably feel more guilt and to blame so I wont slate them because if there was no feckin perverted feckers in the world she would still be with them.

I went to school with her mother she is a few years older than me but I remember her face this could have happened to any of us when we where young or to those of us who have kids.

Also what I cannot believe is the authorities know of up to atleast 150 British Paedofiles that are staying in Portugal because they dont have a sex offenders register, why are these kunts let out of the country Mr Blair? No wonder your resigning your laws you have brought in are sh.it.

Hopefully she will be found alive and someone who wanted a child of their own has taken her, but its a week now and its not looking likely.  :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby clik » Thu May 10, 2007 10:32 am

i have two daughters one of whom is a year older than maddy and i cant begin to imagine the horror and anguish of the parents the uncertainty of the whole matter has touched people all across the world please please let her be found safe
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu May 10, 2007 10:43 am

Man, that's a good post....I was moved to tears when I saw the first report on Sky. That poor child, and what her parents must be going through.
As the parent of a little girl, I can't even begin to imagine what they're suffering.
I hope to God she's found alive but I very much doubt it. If she isn't I hope she didn't suffer.
But above all else, I hope they find the bloke(s) - and in 95% of the cases it IS a bloke - who did this, and he receives the full wrath of what every decent human being wishes upon him.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby zarababe » Thu May 10, 2007 11:16 am

Any parents nightmare - my prayers are with the family

Each day you send your child/ren to school in the care of others and you pray you meet again. u need a big heart to be a parent !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu May 10, 2007 11:16 am

This type of thing really really gets to me , to the point were I just switch off when anyone mentions it. Its like  :talktothehand  dont even go there.

I know I shouldnt be like that, and it keeps parents more aware and stuff.. but its like the old saying goes-what ya dont know doesnt hurt .

Im for Mallorca in July, and my 4 yr old daughter will be watched like a hawk. I agree Cigs, if she has been taken for another mother, I hope shes found soon, we can but pray.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu May 10, 2007 11:25 am

Can't even read about this in the news.  Absolutely heartbreaking stuff and it really gets to me. 

I hope the authorities find this little girl safe and sound.  I really hope they do.  Feel so sorry for the family.
jonnymac1979

Postby Sabre » Thu May 10, 2007 11:32 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Can't even read about this in the news.  Absolutely heartbreaking stuff and it really gets to me. 

I hope the authorities find this little girl safe and sound.  I really hope they do.  Feel so sorry for the family.

+1

I also hope the criminal gets popular justice rather than the official one which doesn't deserve as that's not human behaviour.

The saddest thing is that it happens everywhere, somebody should analyse why this society is that ill.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu May 10, 2007 11:54 am

Having reconsidered my view I've concluded that the parents actually got off a bit lightly in that just one of their poor kids was taken. At least they're not mourning all three of their children which could easily have been the case.
There was more police bashing from some newspapers today, it's incredible that none of these hacks mention the part played by the parents in this unfortunate incident. As already mentioned, no doubt had the couple been unmarried chavs and not middle class doctors, social services would be taking their other kids away right now and the media would be slaughtering them.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu May 10, 2007 12:01 pm

Can i just say i have two children myself, my daughter is quite a bit older 8 than Maddy, it is heartbreaking and makes me sick to the stomach to think about what has happened.
How it was obviously planned and how vulnerable we all are as parents.

I still cant believe that they had left the children in the room though unsupervised, i know its despicable whats happened but it really should of been avoided.
I wouldnt leave my kids in ours while i went the shop when they were that age, never mind in a hot foreign country were they might have been sleeping but would more than likely wake frequently due to the hot and humid conditions.
I hope that she is found soon and whoever has abducted her is brought to justice, but this should never have happened.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 10, 2007 12:09 pm

She's pictured here in an everton top.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/statement-for-madeleine.html

When you go on holiday with a few family members you speak to them by the pool or in the restaurant about your plans for the evening, they where probably saying yer we will go for a meal tonight the kids will be ok in the room. And who ever has taken her has been stalking them and listening to every thing they have been saying, they have known the parents movements.
Photos need to be blown up to see who has been sitting by them by the pool etc.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 10, 2007 1:45 pm

stmichael wrote:Having reconsidered my view I've concluded that the parents actually got off a bit lightly in that just one of their poor kids was taken. At least they're not mourning all three of their children which could easily have been the case.
There was more police bashing from some newspapers today, it's incredible that none of these hacks mention the part played by the parents in this unfortunate incident. As already mentioned, no doubt had the couple been unmarried chavs and not middle class doctors, social services would be taking their other kids away right now and the media would be slaughtering them.

Got to agree, everyone has slammed the portugese police but there are fordes from 100km away joining in the search. it was done wrong in the first place but how the :censored: did it happen that the parents left 2 children alone in a hotel room whilst they ran off for a dinner and drink?

Just hope she gets found ok. all thoughts with her.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu May 10, 2007 2:05 pm

i'm with mikz on this - i've got a 3 year old daughter myself and i just can't bear to think about what's happened to that poor little madeleine.

it's unfair the sh*t the portuguese police have taken about it though - let's face it these parents wouldn't go out for a meal at their local pub and leave a 3 year old and 2 year olds in bed at home, so why's it any different on holiday? it looks like they're gonna pay the ultimate price for their decisions, but they have to look at themselves for the blame, not pass it on to the police
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu May 10, 2007 2:16 pm

How do these people sleep at night, its just a monster or monsters.

I hope and pray she comes back safe
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 10, 2007 2:26 pm

very sad and i agree with a lot of whats said here, but even if perverts didnt exist leaving children alone is a big no no, we are talking about toddlers here kids who know nothing, ciggy, aaron is older and probably switched on to danger and has the chance to say no or run away, these kids left alone were toddlers, even taking perves out the equation there are still so many things that can go wrong with kids left alone.

these parents, as distraught as they must be, are a fecking disgrace, like mick said if they were chavs or non profesionals people would have been calling them all the kunts going by now
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 10, 2007 2:37 pm

TBF the Portugese police fecked up and so did the parents but in your wildest dreams you dont believe your child could be snatched from a hotel room in such manor.
Look at the efit? pathetic  :no
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum