Maddy mccann - Little girl missing

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:43 am

Woollyback wrote:
s@int wrote:Presumably the blood was post death maybe after vigorous attempts to resuscitate (sp) her?

or a result of trying to make her body look like it met a violent end, so if ever found the police may think the girl was kidnapped & murdered by some monstrous madman?

who knows, we can only speculate on what happened from what we are fed by the press (which is notoriously full of sh.it). we'll probably never know 100% accurately what happened as whoever gets charged will deny it til they're blue in the face in court

Doesnt bear thinking about brother.

Where is all these so called top notch mediums?
Come on ! I say come forward now! (its been done before I believe) If ya wanna hide -then :censored: away off and never try and fool the public again!
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:09 pm

Ciggy wrote:
neil wrote:nobody could bring up a little angel like that,

No Neil but you dont go on holiday and leave 3 toddlers in a room on their own every night whilst you go on the lash either.

See if this had happened to me you couldnt even pull me out of the bed, infact Id probably have died of a broken heart or head my head in a bottle of vodka every day.
I would not travel all around the world meeting the FBI, go to the Vatican for an audience with the Pope.
I would not go to Germany, Amsterdam, Morrocco, Spain, and where ever else they have been.

I would be hunting round Portugal with a shovel ask everyone to help me, knock on every door have you seen my child.

I certainly wouldnt be going jogging every bloody day, and wouldnt be writting on weblogs every night with no mention of my missing child, just what we had to eat, or went the hairdressers, or went shopping.

I certainly would not let my other two children go to the creche in the same hotel my daughter had just been abducted from with a load of strangers and certainly not the next day.

My other two kids would be at my side 24/7 I would not let them out of my sight never mind shipping them off to creches.

They harp on about it being a family holiday the poor kids where dumped in the creche at 9 every morning, took back for a nap then shoved back in the creche till 6 every night.
Straight to bed then on the lash what a lovely holiday for the kids hey?

Whole thing stinks to high heaven I have never seen either of them cry since that gorgeus little thing has dissapeared if this had happened to me, it would have been scouse scally went on the lash whilst child vanished I wouldnt have had a media entourage or a fund set up.

Id have been hung drawn and quartered for leaving my kids just because they are middle class have good jobs big house they are treated like royalty.

Maybe they did kill maddy maybe they didnt but they did go out every night on that holiday and leave them 3 lovely babies on their own.

One must not forget that or forgive it either.

I couldn't agree more Ciggy... this is exactly the point I made earlier.  I would be totally devastated and just unable to face the media and all the rest of that cr@p without breaking down, or at least if I did I'd look a fucking mess all the time... unlike these two.

It's so difficult to not judge the parents considering the lack of evidence... especially when the most damning evidence is that they left three very young children alone... beyond belief.

Poor Madeleine... it really is terrible what's happened... I think of her regularly...
PhiLFC

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:35 pm

Surely this is what the lie detector should be used for. Determining guilt or innocence so the police can concentrate their search and resources in the right area. I know its not accepted in a court of law, but as a guide to whether to continue the present investigation or to concentrate elsewhere it should be acceptable.
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:42 pm

Portugese prosecutor has decided there is enough evidence against the Mccanns, the evidence has gone before the judge.

Madeleines body fluid and an excess amount of hair was found in the boot under the upholstery where the reserve wheel was kept.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/home
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:
neil wrote:nobody could bring up a little angel like that,

No Neil but you dont go on holiday and leave 3 toddlers in a room on their own every night whilst you go on the lash either.

See if this had happened to me you couldnt even pull me out of the bed, infact Id probably have died of a broken heart or head my head in a bottle of vodka every day.
I would not travel all around the world meeting the FBI, go to the Vatican for an audience with the Pope.
I would not go to Germany, Amsterdam, Morrocco, Spain, and where ever else they have been.

I would be hunting round Portugal with a shovel ask everyone to help me, knock on every door have you seen my child.

I certainly wouldnt be going jogging every bloody day, and wouldnt be writting on weblogs every night with no mention of my missing child, just what we had to eat, or went the hairdressers, or went shopping.

I certainly would not let my other two children go to the creche in the same hotel my daughter had just been abducted from with a load of strangers and certainly not the next day.

My other two kids would be at my side 24/7 I would not let them out of my sight never mind shipping them off to creches.

They harp on about it being a family holiday the poor kids where dumped in the creche at 9 every morning, took back for a nap then shoved back in the creche till 6 every night.
Straight to bed then on the lash what a lovely holiday for the kids hey?

Whole thing stinks to high heaven I have never seen either of them cry since that gorgeus little thing has dissapeared if this had happened to me, it would have been scouse scally went on the lash whilst child vanished I wouldnt have had a media entourage or a fund set up.

Id have been hung drawn and quartered for leaving my kids just because they are middle class have good jobs big house they are treated like royalty.

Maybe they did kill maddy maybe they didnt but they did go out every night on that holiday and leave them 3 lovely babies on their own.

One must not forget that or forgive it either.

best post i've read on the whole subject ciggy and i agree on every issue.

whilst we do not know what has happened to Maddy (or infact if her parents have anything to do with it) two things are clear.

1- The McCanns' are terrible parents who for some stupid reason decided to leave their kids whilst they went out to get boozed up. A good parent would NEVER risk their kids just so they could go out.

2- The whole way the McCanns' have dealt with the media and aftermath of this situation has reflected badly on them. They have (at times) come across as self centred, fame seeking people who care more about their own jet set life than that of their family and missing child.

I pray that they had nothing to do with it, and if they did their daughter is safe somewhere and this is all a terrible sick hoax....because if they did have something to do with it, the only way out for either of them will be taking their own life.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:28 pm

Why after testing the hire car did they then return it to them, surely it was a crime scene and therefore would be even more contaminated with DNA after they had returned it to them, any further tests they wanted to carry out on the car would be pointless.

That to me is like giving a gun or a knife that has been used in a crime back to someone you suspect of committing it.
destro

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:32 pm

The whole situation is awful. The world is a fucked up place! I am tending towards the thinking that maybe they did have something to do with it. I don't want to draw inappropriate comparisons but no one thought Ian Huntley was in the slightest involved in the murder or Holly and Jessica. Barring the police of course.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:36 pm

I don't think the Portugese police have a clue what happened. It seems to me that they are now clutching at straws.
I can't see the McGanns being guilty of the crime, it just doesn't make sense. This has to be the most high profile missing persons crime as far back as I can remember. If they did have anything to do with it, they've been ultra cool about it.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:20 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:I don't think the Portugese police have a clue what happened. It seems to me that they are now clutching at straws.
I can't see the McGanns being guilty of the crime, it just doesn't make sense. This has to be the most high profile missing persons crime as far back as I can remember. If they did have anything to do with it, they've been ultra cool about it.

Cool or calculated? 

It wouldn’t have been the first time someone, who has committed a terrible crime, has embraced the media spot light and made up a perpetrator.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:50 pm

I know what your saying, and someone has already mentioned Ian Huntley. But this has been so high profile and they've been in the spotlight for so long. There would of been signs before now. The police are suspecting "accidental homicide" so I don't think calculated would be an appropriate description.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wilhelmsson » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Mikz wrote:The more I see them -the more evil they become... :lookaround  but maybe thats just me.

Read his blog on the Maddy website.

He's come out with some rubbish the last few months I can only find these but since May he's been writting this type of rubbish, not once has he said he or she personally went out looking for Maddy.

Sean and Amelie certainly enjoyed their auntie’s dinner- sometimes it is hard to beat mince and ‘tatties’!
----------------------------------------------------------
This evening we were invited to a friend’s house with the children for dinner. The twins had a good time with the other kids in the paddling pool and especially enjoyed the banana splits with extra child friendly toppings!
----------------------------------------------------------
Kate and I went for a run along the coast at lunchtime. It was pretty windy but still warm enough. Later in the afternoon we went to visit a friend of Kate’s who is on holiday in a nearby village with her family.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

What sort of grievance is this? How can anyone person who hasn’t been their child for 130 days be writing or doing this? How can he enjoy all of these activities when he should be looking for Maddy.
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:24 pm

It would be interesting to know what the Portuguese Police put to the Mccans as their theory of what actually happened to Madeleine.

For example, if they believe Madeleine's body was at some stage in the boot of the hire car, how and where was the body kept?

How, under such intense scrutiny did they transport a body in the boot of a hire car?. Bearing in mind there are probably a few undercover journo's or paps who've been following their every move.

It doesn't seem feasible from this perspective.

It seems much more feasible that the DNA was transferred - even if certain 'sources' have suggested that the DNA was contained within body fluid.

I don't trust unnamed 'sources' anyway.
LFC2007

Postby JBG » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:48 pm

The rumour mill has gone into complete overdrive, people are discussing this like its fact and making the most grievous accusations against people based on rumour, hearsay and  innuendo.

Let the Portuguese police and judiciary do their job and attempt to get to the bottom of this, until then it might be best to keep mum, because if people are wrong in their theories and it turns out that there was another explanation to what happened, the rumours doing the rounds on this website and others would amount to the lowest form of slander imaginable.

It seems to me that many would like to see the McCanns responsible, given that they  are doctors, fairly well off and are middle class.

If the McCanns are guilty let the courts decide it, not the know it alls on the internet.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:57 pm

I agree those who say innocent until proven

""The prosecutor has already decided there is enough evidence for the file to go to the judge and it will now be up to the judge to see whether there is enough evidence to file charges"

Details like this are important, the judge hasn't even said there is enough evidence to file charges, so this "evidence" can be absolutely nothing.

I rise the same questions that a poster rises before about it doesn't seem feasible to transport a dead body with the family probably being under control, not to mention that for that they had to keep a dead and smelling body for quite some time hidden.

Many times people have been accused of such things and then proved innocent, they avoid jail, but who restores them the lost honour? Nobody. In those cases it's best to let the police and justice do their job, IMHo.

About the mates that ask how they can write blogs 130 days after the catastrophe, I feel this english couple is being a victim of the media. They first create the image of desperate parents looking for the children to sell newspapers. When they sell the story enough, they create the blogs and tv programs, and then they make stories about them being guilty. All that to sell newspapers. They shouldn't have fallen in that media trap, that's true.

I just hope they're innocent, because if they aren't then this world has gone mad.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AB's Red Army » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:09 pm

JBG wrote:The rumour mill has gone into complete overdrive, people are discussing this like its fact and making the most grievous accusations against people based on rumour, hearsay and  innuendo.

Let the Portuguese police and judiciary do their job and attempt to get to the bottom of this, until then it might be best to keep mum, because if people are wrong in their theories and it turns out that there was another explanation to what happened, the rumours doing the rounds on this website and others would amount to the lowest form of slander imaginable.

It seems to me that many would like to see the McCanns responsible, given that they  are doctors, fairly well off and are middle class.

If the McCanns are guilty let the courts decide it, not the know it alls on the internet.

I think people are outraged by the fact that they left their child unattended hundreds of yards away.

Perhaps if that wasn't the case, people wouldn't be so suspicious of them.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum