Maddy mccann - Little girl missing

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:52 am

s@int wrote:Another witness is quoted as saying that Mrs McCann "seemed to have moments of aggressiveness towards her children" and that her husband, "though more absent, had more emotional control".

And there I am mocking parents who do nothing, let there kids run riot. What does this prove? nothing.
All this shows is that she gets emotional through whatever the kids do. If I was to sit here and say "tut tut, shocking parenthood" id be the biggest hypocrite on earth, there are times when I get angry with my kids.
This proves nothing in my eyes.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:07 am

was there blood in this car and on the walls or was maddy poisoned or both? f4ckit why not?
when you lose a loved one you do not act rationally, sometimes you sob day and night, others times you act as though nothing has happened.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:14 am

neil wrote:nobody could bring up a little angel like that, then after  accidentally killing her attempt to 'dispose' of her carcass. get a grip people.

sorry neil but thats bollox mate and i think you know that. many people have children and murder them, let alone accidentally kill them.

with regards to disposing of the body, their careers would have been over mate and in a panic they could have hatched this plot.

it is feasible considering she just seems to have disappeared of the face of the earth.

but then again they could be telling the truth, but i have been pretty convinced since about 2 weeks after she went that they were involved.

oh an interesting figure for you, since maddie went missing 450 children under the age of 15 have gone missing in the UK.
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:15 am

Kharhaz wrote:
s@int wrote:Another witness is quoted as saying that Mrs McCann "seemed to have moments of aggressiveness towards her children" and that her husband, "though more absent, had more emotional control".

And there I am mocking parents who do nothing, let there kids run riot. What does this prove? nothing.
All this shows is that she gets emotional through whatever the kids do. If I was to sit here and say "tut tut, shocking parenthood" id be the biggest hypocrite on earth, there are times when I get angry with my kids.
This proves nothing in my eyes.

Mrs McCann sometimes became violent and "out of control" in the room below.

If you became violent and out of control I would suggest you shouldn't be looking after kids. I have 3 (grown up now) and while I would freely admit to smacking them when they needed it, I have never been out of control while disciplining them.

None of this "proves anything" other than the tide of publicity has turned.
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:20 am

i dont think it has turned mate that much mate, there are many people who believe they were involved but have kept their own counsel considering the outpouring of grief, its just that now people are prepared to say what they believe now that the possibility has been been planted in other minds also.
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:21 am

neil wrote:was there blood in this car and on the walls or was maddy poisoned or both? f4ckit why not?
when you lose a loved one you do not act rationally, sometimes you sob day and night, others times you act as though nothing has happened.

I would imagine that both the seditive and blood splatters are possible, but not being a forensic scientist I just go with the flow. Presumably the blood was post death maybe after vigorous attempts to resuscitate (sp) her?

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:25 am

Saint - "Out of control" id like to see which godlike person reported this. All im seeing is reports on websites and hearsay in the press. Now dont get me wrong, im not saying there innocent, and im not saying there guilty, but it seems to me a lot of people who are nobodys seem to know a lot without really knowing anything.

Peewee - Although she does seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth, why would they expose that there oldest was missing when, if they did kill her, they could easily have kept it hush and just disappeared to another country to live with the money they have?

It all seems wrong to me, the whole publicity in which the parents have gone about things, however until I see firm evidence that the parents have done something towards maddy im quite happy to defend them. On this I have no proof just like any of us im simply going on my gut feeling.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:29 am

Kharhaz wrote:Peewee - Although she does seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth, why would they expose that there oldest was missing when, if they did kill her, they could easily have kept it hush and just disappeared to another country to live with the money they have?

its not like at the movies mate, in the real world they dont have enough money to do that, as well as other things
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:34 am

If Maddy did die by accident her parents have presumably hidden the body etc etc just to save their careers, so why would they contemplate leaving everything behind including their jobs and home to disappear abroad?

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:36 am

peewee wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Peewee - Although she does seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth, why would they expose that there oldest was missing when, if they did kill her, they could easily have kept it hush and just disappeared to another country to live with the money they have?

its not like at the movies mate, in the real world they dont have enough money to do that, as well as other things

No, your right, but I just get the impression so many people are jumping on the bandwagon to condemn them. Ive made no secret in my disgust in them leaving there kids behind so they can get drunk, they have enjoyed a european trip as well as a trip to the pope, but since then it died down some what and now they are the suspects. I dont believe what is being printed. The parents havent cried once in front of camera but how do we know how much they have grieved for there mistake, or what they have gone through. I wont judge whether they  are guilty until it is proven.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:38 am

its a hard one kharhaz, we don't know for certain and we can only speculate based on what we have. there are only a few people who know what really happened and of course they are keeping quiet.

those people are the murderer, kidnapper, or the parents
112-1077774096

Postby zarababe » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:43 am

Ciggy wrote:
neil wrote:nobody could bring up a little angel like that,

No Neil but you dont go on holiday and leave 3 toddlers in a room on their own every night whilst you go on the lash either.

See if this had happened to me you couldnt even pull me out of the bed, infact Id probably have died of a broken heart or head my head in a bottle of vodka every day.
I would not travel all around the world meeting the FBI, go to the Vatican for an audience with the Pope.
I would not go to Germany, Amsterdam, Morrocco, Spain, and where ever else they have been.

I would be hunting round Portugal with a shovel ask everyone to help me, knock on every door have you seen my child.

I certainly wouldnt be going jogging every bloody day, and wouldnt be writting on weblogs every night with no mention of my missing child, just what we had to eat, or went the hairdressers, or went shopping.

I certainly would not let my other two children go to the creche in the same hotel my daughter had just been abducted from with a load of strangers and certainly not the next day.

My other two kids would be at my side 24/7 I would not let them out of my sight never mind shipping them off to creches.

They harp on about it being a family holiday the poor kids where dumped in the creche at 9 every morning, took back for a nap then shoved back in the creche till 6 every night.
Straight to bed then on the lash what a lovely holiday for the kids hey?

Whole thing stinks to high heaven I have never seen either of them cry since that gorgeus little thing has dissapeared if this had happened to me, it would have been scouse scally went on the lash whilst child vanished I wouldnt have had a media entourage or a fund set up.

Id have been hung drawn and quartered for leaving my kids just because they are middle class have good jobs big house they are treated like royalty.

Maybe they did kill maddy maybe they didnt but they did go out every night on that holiday and leave them 3 lovely babies on their own.

One must not forget that or forgive it either.

I pray that they did not have anything to do with this awful awful crime/disappearance/tragedy - but as one mother to another, and many dads on here and humanists - something like this would have destroyed me and I too have pondered how the 'Mcanns' have travelled the 'world' and put-up such a face in front of the cameras, most notably how neither has shed a tear or broken-down in front of the media glare, they themselves invited.

I pray they have not been involved, for could there be a greater shame and mockery - the media hype, the fund, the publicity and through all of this, those little innocent eyes pearing throught the stills that flash before us - an image of innocence vanished  :down:

There is no smoke without fire... the Mcanns response to being 'aguidos' - a publicity drive to undermine the investigations, which may reach a frightening conclusion !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:43 am

peewee wrote:its a hard one kharhaz, we don't know for certain and we can only speculate based on what we have. there are only a few people who know what really happened and of course they are keeping quiet.

those people are the murderer, kidnapper, or the parents

Exactly, everything else is hearsay.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:50 am

s@int wrote:Presumably the blood was post death maybe after vigorous attempts to resuscitate (sp) her?

or a result of trying to make her body look like it met a violent end, so if ever found the police may think the girl was kidnapped & murdered by some monstrous madman?

who knows, we can only speculate on what happened from what we are fed by the press (which is notoriously full of sh.it). we'll probably never know 100% accurately what happened as whoever gets charged will deny it til they're blue in the face in court
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:09 am

Woollyback wrote:
s@int wrote:Presumably the blood was post death maybe after vigorous attempts to resuscitate (sp) her?

or a result of trying to make her body look like it met a violent end, so if ever found the police may think the girl was kidnapped & murdered by some monstrous madman?

who knows, we can only speculate on what happened from what we are fed by the press (which is notoriously full of sh.it). we'll probably never know 100% accurately what happened as whoever gets charged will deny it til they're blue in the face in court

??? good lord
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum