Maddy mccann - Little girl missing

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Paul C » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:34 pm

I have to agree cos I've always thought somethin was dodgy, one who would leave their kid alone in an appartment and two the mother never seemed emotional at all, guess we'll find out soon ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:40 pm

who would leave their kid alone in an appartment

Daily Mail
The McCanns were having dinner with a group of seven friends from the UK in a tapas restaurant opposite the Algarve apartment from where the four-year-old, then three, vanished.

Among them were Dr Russell O'Brien and his wife Jane Tanner, who themselves have two young children.

Dr O'Brien, who lives in Exeter, was forced to make a statement last month, attacking "completely untrue and extremely hurtful" reports about him in the Portuguese newspapers.

Portuguese police also said there was "no basis" for the allegations. Dr O'Brien and his wife moved to Exeter from Leicester shortly before the holiday in Praia da Luz.

On the night Madeleine disappeared, Dr O'Brien left the table at around the time she is believed to have been snatched.

But it is understood he was looking after his young daughter, who was ill and vomiting in her room.

Another three diners were Dr Fiona Payne and her husband David, a senior research fellow at Leicester University, and Mrs Payne's mother Dianne Webster.

The Paynes were among those who stayed on in the Algarve to support the McCanns for several weeks after the abduction.

They also have two children and according to one newspaper were the only ones in the group using a baby monitor the night Madeleine disappeared.

A fourth couple at dinner that night, other than the McCanns themselves, were Rachael and Matthew Oldfield, another doctor.

Mrs Oldfield, a recruitment consultant, and her husband, who both live in London, have a daughter aged about 22 months.
                ---------------------------------

Sounds like they ALL left their kids unattended!!!!
Last edited by account deleted by request on Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:22 am

Gerrys a suspect aswell now.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:52 am

If this was an accident and they have said :censored: all, they deserve all they get. They have taken the whole country for a ride in sympathy. If that is the case of course.

If it is all a cover up by them, then everybody who supported them will look like idiots.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:24 am

s@int wrote:
who would leave their kid alone in an appartment

Daily Mail
The McCanns were having dinner with a group of seven friends from the UK in a tapas restaurant opposite the Algarve apartment from where the four-year-old, then three, vanished.

Among them were Dr Russell O'Brien and his wife Jane Tanner, who themselves have two young children.

Dr O'Brien, who lives in Exeter, was forced to make a statement last month, attacking "completely untrue and extremely hurtful" reports about him in the Portuguese newspapers.

Portuguese police also said there was "no basis" for the allegations. Dr O'Brien and his wife moved to Exeter from Leicester shortly before the holiday in Praia da Luz.

On the night Madeleine disappeared, Dr O'Brien left the table at around the time she is believed to have been snatched.

But it is understood he was looking after his young daughter, who was ill and vomiting in her room.

Another three diners were Dr Fiona Payne and her husband David, a senior research fellow at Leicester University, and Mrs Payne's mother Dianne Webster.

The Paynes were among those who stayed on in the Algarve to support the McCanns for several weeks after the abduction.

They also have two children and according to one newspaper were the only ones in the group using a baby monitor the night Madeleine disappeared.

A fourth couple at dinner that night, other than the McCanns themselves, were Rachael and Matthew Oldfield, another doctor.

Mrs Oldfield, a recruitment consultant, and her husband, who both live in London, have a daughter aged about 22 months.
                ---------------------------------

Sounds like they ALL left their kids unattended!!!!

If this was the case then why go for kidnapping just one kid? the hotel was full of them according to this report. I dont know, I honestly dont believe what is being reported in our press. It seems like they are trying to squeeze whatever they can out of whats happened to maddy. As for the parents, I agree, innocent until guilty.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:29 am

Ciggy wrote:Gerrys a suspect aswell now.

He has an valid excuse, he was in Big Brother when it was all going on  :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:40 am

I don't really understand the accusation that the police have planted Maddy's blood in the hire car. As the body is still missing, where would the police get Maddy's blood from to plant?
account deleted by request

Postby greenred » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:56 am

These people will face a massive price if it turns out they have any connection with the death of their daughter.

Suicide would be the best option if it turns out they killed their own kid and covered it up.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AB's Red Army » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:17 am

This seemed to be far too suspicious for my liking from the start.

Who in the fuck leaves their child unattended? I don't care what the fuck kind of dinner you had, even if it were with the Queen. You don't leave your child alone period. I could understand if they had an older child who could watch over the kid.

If I had a child, I wouldn't leave him/her unattended from ten yards away let alone 100.

It's either fucking recklessness or they planned it. And to be honest if they did, that would not surprise me at all with all the crazy shit that goes on in the world.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby JBG » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:00 pm

AB's Red Army wrote:This seemed to be far too suspicious for my liking from the start.

Who in the fuck leaves their child unattended? I don't care what the fuck kind of dinner you had, even if it were with the Queen. You don't leave your child alone period. I could understand if they had an older child who could watch over the kid.

If I had a child, I wouldn't leave him/her unattended from ten yards away let alone 100.

It's either fucking recklessness or they planned it. And to be honest if they did, that would not surprise me at all with all the crazy shit that goes on in the world.

Unfortunately AB plenty of parents do, especially when they are on holiday and drink becomes involved.

Its a very long time since I last went on a sun holiday in one of Europe's fleshpots but I often recall hearing kids crying in next door apartments while their parents were off down in the bar having a skin full.  :no
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby ste123lfc » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:03 pm

I don't know what to make about this case. They are both doctors, so could they have given Maddie a sedative to sleep and maybe they overdosed her. On the other hand it could all be a terrible tragedy. I do agree that the police are clutching at straws. This case is worldwide now and it looks bad on the portuguise police and maybe they want the whole media circus to go. Regarding the blood in the car,  there would be know more blood from a body that was killed 5 weeks prior. Who's to say this hire car wasn't hired by the person who abducted Maddie in the first place and by some twist of fate the McCanns hired it later, there can't be many hire car companies in the town. I personally think that the McCanns know more than they are letting on, has anyone ever seen them in floods of tears. You have only got to look at young Rhys 's mum to realise what the loss of a child does to you.
I hope I am proved wrong.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:09 pm

ste123lfc wrote:I don't know what to make about this case. They are both doctors, so could they have given Maddie a sedative to sleep and maybe they overdosed her. On the other hand it could all be a terrible tragedy. I do agree that the police are clutching at straws. This case is worldwide now and it looks bad on the portuguise police and maybe they want the whole media circus to go. Regarding the blood in the car,  there would be know more blood from a body that was killed 5 weeks prior. Who's to say this hire car wasn't hired by the person who abducted Maddie in the first place and by some twist of fate the McCanns hired it later, there can't be many hire car companies in the town. I personally think that the McCanns know more than they are letting on, has anyone ever seen them in floods of tears. You have only got to look at young Rhys 's mum to realise what the loss of a child does to you.

The thing is, do people really think that two doctors - one of them a heart surgeon - could accidentally overdose their daughter with a sedative?

Its not like they wouldn't have known what they are doing.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby ste123lfc » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:15 pm

JBG wrote:
ste123lfc wrote:I don't know what to make about this case. They are both doctors, so could they have given Maddie a sedative to sleep and maybe they overdosed her. On the other hand it could all be a terrible tragedy. I do agree that the police are clutching at straws. This case is worldwide now and it looks bad on the portuguise police and maybe they want the whole media circus to go. Regarding the blood in the car,  there would be know more blood from a body that was killed 5 weeks prior. Who's to say this hire car wasn't hired by the person who abducted Maddie in the first place and by some twist of fate the McCanns hired it later, there can't be many hire car companies in the town. I personally think that the McCanns know more than they are letting on, has anyone ever seen them in floods of tears. You have only got to look at young Rhys 's mum to realise what the loss of a child does to you.

The thing is, do people really think that two doctors - one of them a heart surgeon - could accidentally overdose their daughter with a sedative?

Its not like they wouldn't have known what they are doing.

I hope not but if you have had one or two sherbets and not really paying attention to what you are doing. Also, if this was the case, she may have had a reaction to the drug. Was this a prescribed drug or one they aquired from a hospital?  I know this is all speculation, but it seems that everyone is clutching at straws. Like I said before, i hope I am proved wrong and Maddie is found safe and well.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:17 pm

could anyone think that a doctor would murder a few hundred of his elderly patients? but it happened
112-1077774096

Postby ste123lfc » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:22 pm

Without the risk of us all turning into wanabee Hurcule Poirots, I think the speculation should be left to those who do it best, the tabloid media and the best thing everyone else can do is pray she is found.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum