Maddy mccann - Little girl missing

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:50 pm

:sniffle Beggers Belief reading all this...but who would be suprised in this day n age? I remember that wee american kid ,JonBenet Ramsey...I still dont know if that was ever sorted.
Theres obviously something sus about the whole thing.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MightyLFC » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:59 pm

Some people carnt even have children and they have them and leave them
Shocking !
MightyLFC

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:48 am

PORTUGESE police have failed to tell the parents of missing Madeleine McCann about a possible forensic breakthrough that could end their agonising wait to learn what happened to their daughter.

Kate and Gerry McCann only heard about the apparent development after a newspaper report that tests at a British laboratory had produced "significant new information".

Experts at the Forensic Science Service (FSS) in Birmingham have spent the past month analysing samples taken from the McCanns' holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

The evidence recovered from the flat includes blood flecks found by British sniffer dogs on the wall in Madeleine's bedroom, where she vanished on May 3.

The London Evening Standard reported that the FSS tests had produced findings which were "likely to trigger action" - possibly including arrests - within days. That story is followed up in several of today's national newspapers.

Portuguese Police would not officially confirm this, but a source said information from the laboratory had been "regularly fed back" to detectives.

A family friend said Portuguese police did not tell the McCanns that tests had been returned before the Evening Standard hit news stands.

It is understood that the news was "unexpected" for the couple, although they have been awaiting the test results for a long time.

Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa, spokesman for Portugal's Policia Judiciaria (PJ), who are leading the investigation, would not confirm the Evening Standard report.

Mr Sousa added that all lines of inquiry were still being pursued, but the theory that Madeleine is dead is now being given "special attention".

Yesterday, Gerry and Kate, who hails from Liverpool, had to deny rumours their marriage was under strain.
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:02 pm

Kate to be re interviewed today, Gerry tommorrow.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:55 pm

BBC

Police to quiz Madeleine's mother 

Kate McCann will attend the police station without her husband
Portuguese police are to re-interview the mother of missing Madeleine McCann.
Kate McCann and her husband Gerry have previously been interviewed over the disappearance of their daughter from an apartment in Praia da Luz on 3 May.

Mrs McCann will be accompanied by a lawyer for formal questioning as a witness. Police have previously said the McCanns are not suspects.

Separately, Portuguese detectives confirmed they had the partial results of forensic tests by a UK laboratory.

Mrs McCann, from Rothley in Leicestershire, is expected to arrive at Portimao police station in the Algarve at 1400 BST (1300 GMT).

Blood traces

The BBC's Steve Kingstone, in Portimao, said: "It's our understanding that what will take place here will be a formal police interview.

"This is not an informal meeting of the type the McCanns have had regularly with detectives since Madeleine disappeared."

Madeleine was last seen on 3 May

He added that a family spokeswoman had stressed Kate McCann will be questioned as a witness not as a suspect.

Mr McCann is thought to face further questioning himself on Friday.

Portuguese police spokesman Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa said partial results from tests had been received but would give no further details.

Samples, including suspected traces of blood, were recovered from the McCann's holiday apartment.

The UK's Forensic Science Service has spent the past month analysing samples.

---------------------------------------

Peewee is the fact that its a formal interview rather than an informal one of any significance?
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:09 pm

its strange to say its a formal interview and then saying she isn't being treated as a suspect. at some point she must have given a statement about the events, probably just after she was murdered, oops sorry, after she disappeared, i know technically a statement isn't an interview but it would still be formal.

this interview will be based on what they have from the forensic lab, in my opinion this is a massive step now, i feel they have something to show she was injured or killed in the apartment, but if there was blood it pretty much puts out the sleeping pills theory (unless they cut her while trying to revive her).

it seems the informal chats would have been about updates rather than questioning them, now they will have formal interviews on different days, since she is first i think the father must be suspected and they are hoping to get him with anything she might say under pressure.

so to cut a long story short mate this will be an interview as opposed to a chat where they may have to answer some searching questions, whereas before they would have to answer questions about the pope and how was lunch etc.
112-1077774096

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:54 pm

if it turns out that Maddy's parent are responsible and killed her, what would happen, I mean, i know they'd go to prison but some people who never knew the family have given up time and a lot of money searching for maddy and helping the mcCanns. All the donations from famous people as well as non famous.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:43 pm

Lee J wrote:if it turns out that Maddy's parent are responsible and killed her, what would happen, I mean, i know they'd go to prison but some people who never knew the family have given up time and a lot of money searching for maddy and helping the mcCanns. All the donations from famous people as well as non famous.

lets hope that really isn't the case.  :(
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:13 pm

Lee J wrote:if it turns out that Maddy's parent are responsible and killed her, what would happen, I mean, i know they'd go to prison but some people who never knew the family have given up time and a lot of money searching for maddy and helping the mcCanns. All the donations from famous people as well as non famous.

If it does turn out to be them then its the crime of the century fooling the public like that.
She is still being questions tommorrows papers are saying they will be made suspects now.

Wonder where the poor little doll is god bless her what a sweetheart.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:25 am

According to Sky News, Kate McCann will be formally declared as a suspect by the police within the hour.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:53 am

well I hope she's ok but its highly likely that if the McCanns do crack and they are guilty then we'll have a body very soon. sick but it's highly possible.

lets see how it develops
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:38 am

Mrs McCann was joined by top Lisbon lawyer Carlos Pinto de Abreu who arrived in Praia da Luz yesterday morning.

The couple is looking into whether the fighting fund to help find Madeleine will be able to pay for his legal advice.

No way that money was given for Private Investigators etc people gave their last tenner and now they want it to pay for lawyers.  if they are guilty there will also be a big massive fraud charge unbelievable.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news....306.xml

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:17 pm

Madeleine mother 'to be suspect'

Kate McCann, mother of missing four-year-old Madeleine, will be declared a suspect by the Portuguese police, the BBC has learned.

The McCanns' family spokeswoman revealed that Mrs McCann will today be declared an "arguida" or formal suspect.

Mrs McCann and her lawyer were informed of this by detectives during 11 hours of questioning yesterday.

The McCanns have consistently denied any part in Madeleine's disappearance.

The spokeswoman said arguida status would then allow the police to put certain questions to Madeleine's mother giving her the legal right to remain silent.

She will become the second formal suspect in the case. The first was Robert Murat, a British man living locally.

Mrs McCann's husband Gerry is expected to be questioned on Friday afternoon about Madeleine's disappearance from an apartment in Praia da Luz on 3 May.

Mrs McCann had been interviewed before by police, but this was the first time her lawyer had been present.

She was questioned as a witness until after midnight on Thursday. Police have previously said the McCanns are not suspects.

Separately, Portuguese detectives confirmed they had the partial results of forensic tests by a UK laboratory.
112-1077774096

Postby lakes10 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:03 pm

I think a lot of the UK have felt that the only way we was going to find out what happend was to ask the parents.

I have been had ago at for saying this in the past but the way they have both acted has not been right.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:03 pm

Boold in their hire car, blood on mother cloths??? and now sky are saying that she will be charged.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum