Lucky b@stard

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GYBS » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:06 pm

:laugh:

yeah a work mate .

i wouldnt go near a woman out there as totally unsure which would be a real one :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Best way to tell if they are a man or woman is to get them to put their arm out
with palm facing up.
If the arm is naturally bent, it's a woman; straight it's a bloke. Apparently.

Going off adam's apple etc is not reliable as they get operations done for that.
Last edited by Effes on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Effes wrote:Best way to tell if they are a man or woman is to get them to put their arm out
with palm facing up.

Going off adam's apple etc is not reliable as they get operations done for that.

Fuc'k all that carry on!
Just whip their knickers off and there will be no mistaking! :nod  :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:52 pm

GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Effes wrote:Best way to tell if they are a man or woman is to get them to put their arm out
with palm facing up.

Fuc'k all that carry on!
Just whip their knickers off and there will be no mistaking! :nod  :D

:laugh: But they might have it tucked in  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Best way to tell if they are a man or woman is, check out there bathroom. If you are in doubt and see no tampons or liners leg it ! :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 am

they are female nanny, its a lazy attempt at humour to suggest they are ladyboys, also it is not kai tai, the word is katoey for ladyboy. although they are accepted in thailand they can not marry, they are known as the third sex but their id still says male
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:40 am

Lazy attempt at humour? ffs give it a rest it was a laugh , nothing more , due to everything being so testy on here someone tried to bring a little light relief to the forum and to have a little laugh and make people smile but i could of bet my months wages that you would pop up with something to try and put a spanner in the works . grow a sense of humour .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:08 am

now lets see, if they were american twins, or french twins I doubt the first thought in your head would be ladyboys (although you managed to find a website about them easily enough). the fact is you said ladyboys based on race,remember that next time you get involved in a discussion on here about race.

remember my wife is thai as are her family obviously, as are my staff and many of my friends, it is a lazy attempt at humour, just like it would be lazy of me to joke about depression   :idea
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:14 am

peewee wrote:now lets see, if they were american twins, or french twins I doubt the first thought in your head would be ladyboys (although you managed to find a website about them easily enough). the fact is you said ladyboys based on race,remember that next time you get involved in a discussion on here about race.

remember my wife is thai as are her family obviously, as are my staff and many of my friends, it is a lazy attempt at humour, just like it would be lazy of me to joke about depression   :idea

you really are a first class clown out to stir and cause trouble - the post had feck all to do with you and was a joke plain and simple - if you dont want to take it as such then boo fecking hoo - it wasnt aimed at you or your family in any way shape or form .

And finding a website is easy enough - you just google thai ladyboys - are you going to have a pop at google for daring to say such thing .

grow up peewee - people had a laugh for a little bit and it was good humour .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:23 am

tedious to the extreme, you tried to be funny and failed, you stereotyped based on race which was not warranted, when I think of thailand the last thing i think about ladyboys, seems its the first thing you think about.

My family are Thai so it is an attack on Thais so it is an attack on my family

strange that. anyway how is your depression?
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:29 am

other people seemed to laugh at it peewee .

so every time someone take a pop at thailand they take a pop at your family do they ? oh dear what a shame if you think like that then . you must have people insulting your family all over the world then .

my g/f is irish , my family is irish but do i take any irish jokes as an insult to them ? no i dont because im mature enough to realise they are just having a joke and its not aimed at my family just like my joke wasnt aimed at you . i suggest you grow thicker skin and realise that not every joke aimed at a thai ladyboy is aimed at your family .

did i stereotype ? no i dint think i did , i just mentioned a well known fact which was backed up by a website from google - are you going to complain at the website for insulting your family ?

If you think im insulting your family then thats your problem to deal with , my mind is clear .

oh and my depression is fine thank you .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 am

no, you are on ignore so I can't read whatever excuse you have come up with prozac boy
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:35 am

oh dear the wind up failed - must try better next time

p.s. try a better insult than prozac boy as i have never been on prozac
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:37 am

still on ignore so I can't see what you have written, how hard is that for you to understand
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum