Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby andy_g » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:10 pm

:D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:10 pm

andy. i dont this forum too seriously. you have said that about me in the past. so how is it that when i make a small stand about something i wrote, that you have to put your penneth in??

99% of the time i couldnt give a monkies, so when i have a valid point you jump on board - cant Fu*king win with you can i. its nowt to do whether i posted it or not - the fact is that is was a thread on one whole subject. i would say the same if someone else had originally posted it, even if it was YOU!!

i have my opinion, and thats mine. you have yours, which is fine

on the ''its only a thread'' issue - in future when someone bumps and old thread - dont comment on it, as its only a thread!!, in fact dont comment on any threads
:p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Bad weekend Judge ? :p
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:13 pm

had a great weekend gybs - had quality time with the missus, went out, had dinner - fantastic :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm

bing bong clean up in the clean up thread please bong bing
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Judge wrote:actually graham, i started an excellent thread relating to the first round proper of the champions league - only for an infiltrator to start a part two thread on the same subject.

needless to say mine was locked !!. It doesnt matter if its the second leg - my thread was dedicated to the whole first round which included both matches!!

anyway, if another poster had set up that thread - it would still be open and the infiltrators closed. imo

i understand graham that your post is tongue in cheek mate, however, i have a point that is valid :blues:

Eeeeerm, it was the idea of imagining you with a flamenco sombrero like in the smiley.  :nod

No offence, like.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Judge wrote:my post wasnt meant to funny sabre.

yes, i mess around and have a laugh on here, but at times i do post quality threads - the cl one is an example - that aside means that those threads should stay and not be locked.

in england we say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!

perhaps you'd like to explain what part of my post was funny? only out of interest of course, and nothing more than that

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Wouldnt like you to lend me a fiver :D

you already owe 10, you aint getting anymore dosh
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm

s@int wrote:
Judge wrote:my post wasnt meant to funny sabre.

yes, i mess around and have a laugh on here, but at times i do post quality threads - the cl one is an example - that aside means that those threads should stay and not be locked.

in england we say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!

perhaps you'd like to explain what part of my post was funny? only out of interest of course, and nothing more than that

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fu'cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to :censored:' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

That just made my day  :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Sabre wrote:
Judge wrote:actually graham, i started an excellent thread relating to the first round proper of the champions league - only for an infiltrator to start a part two thread on the same subject.

needless to say mine was locked !!. It doesnt matter if its the second leg - my thread was dedicated to the whole first round which included both matches!!

anyway, if another poster had set up that thread - it would still be open and the infiltrators closed. imo

i understand graham that your post is tongue in cheek mate, however, i have a point that is valid :blues:

Eeeeerm, it was the idea of imagining you with a flamenco sombrero like in the smiley.  :nod

oh i see, my bad
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:15 pm

:laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:17 pm

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:18 pm

:bump 
:king
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Judge wrote:
Sabre wrote:

oh i see, my bad

I think he may fold under questioning Judge  :D
account deleted by request

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:23 pm

keep going at him judge he will admit it was him that told the mods to close your thread :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:25 pm

how rude :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum