Locked and deleted threads - Why

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby JBG » Sun May 06, 2007 3:38 am

peewee wrote:like i care about what you say, but hey you are blinkered in this so i didnt expect any sense from you.

maybe if people take the time to look back over the last few weeks they will see how unfair they are being blaming me for all this, but i dont expect people to do that, like i say why let facts get in the way.

next i will be getting accused of transmitting thought altering rays into sabres head that made him patronise people

get a grip people, JBG, its only the internet, nobody died

if sabre had have been fired a few weeks i ago i could have shouldered some of the blame, now he has been fired i cant really take that blame, i believe he was told about his behaviour and attitude and complaints from other members but he chose to ignore that.

sorry did i say fired, i mean quit freudean slip, thats his choice

:censored:, no one on this forum gives a fu.ck about how many houses you own.

No-one gives a toss about what you earn.

No one gives a fu.ck about your alleged sky high iq.

Law degree? Big fu.kin deal :censored:, I know hundreds of people with law degrees.

You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest fu.ckin cu.nt thats ever posted here.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun May 06, 2007 3:40 am

:D

getting your knickers in a twist there JBG, although quite why you feel like you have to have a go at me is beyond me.

if you dont care about these things dont mention them, you obviously do care as they are in your memory.

like i said in my previous post i am not going to lower my myself to name calling so just keep it coming, its quite entertaining
112-1077774096

Postby JBG » Sun May 06, 2007 3:45 am

peewee wrote: :D

getting your knickers in a twist there JBG, although quite why you feel like you have to have a go at me is beyond me.

if you dont care about these things dont mention them, you obviously do care as they are in your memory.

like i said in my previous post i am not going to lower my myself to name calling so just keep it coming, its quite entertaining

You mightn't reduce yourself to name calling but you happily reel off your numerous houses, 163 iq, law degree and "accomplishments" when it suits you.

:censored:. Absolute fu.ckin :censored:.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun May 06, 2007 3:48 am

:D 

remember your philosophy JBG, its only the internet and nobody died, now take a deep breath and count to 10.

i am not going to get drawn into a slanging match with you, maybe you want to pm these insults to me rather than carry on with this unwarranted abuse in public
112-1077774096

Postby JBG » Sun May 06, 2007 3:49 am

peewee wrote: :D

Coward. Wolly is having a go at you - and has been having a go at you for a while - yet you have shirked from having a go at him.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun May 06, 2007 3:54 am

wooly is linked in with the post above, i put everyone together in one comment rather than list names, is that ok for you?

also wooly has not resorted to such blatant hatred and name calling as you are displaying at the moment, its quite sad to see really, how a man a who a few weeks ago wanted me to accept his philosophy of it just being the internet is now so consumed with hatred over the internet.

oh the irony.

please calm down, and look at the past few weeks and then see if you change your mind about this situation, your behaviour here is uncalled for.

(even though it obvious you think you are doing to me hwat you thought i did to sabre hoping for some explosive reaction, well sorry its not coming)
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Sun May 06, 2007 8:38 am

Woollyback wrote:jerry springer's on the telly right now and it's more believable than this place :laugh:

(i just hope we're not as fat on newkit as they are on jerry springer :D )

Ahh Jerry Springer, providing the world reasons to laugh at America.

My favourite was Fat Midgets Fight it Out..   :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun May 06, 2007 9:50 am

Anyways whoever's fault it is, Sabre is no longer a mod. Those who sought that outcome have no further need to debate the issue, those who are now joining the slanging match are not helping, either themselves or the remaining moderators. This episode is closed, and so is this thread.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun May 06, 2007 9:51 am

the key has turned and I've lobbed it in the carsey.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum