Locked and deleted threads - Why

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby fivecups » Sat May 05, 2007 1:59 pm

bigmick wrote:It's all in good fun isn't it lads?. Eventually of course, Sabre or Ivan to use his real name will step down as a mod to save himself from the constant harassment which is being dished out by his gang of pursuers. Will it all stop then? Will we all be happy? Will we all sleep well knowing that some fella who happened to be a Real Sociedad supporter, who adopted Liverpool as his English team when we bought the best player they have had for years life has been made a misery on this forum?

"Nah, he deserved it mate". Well not for me he didn't. Sorry, but not for me in any way shape or form. Those who have persecuted the bloke who decides to come on here once we signed Xabi Alonso have done themselves no credit in my opinion.

Agreed dude,

Ridiculous that this is still going on.

Peewee just can't let anything go, but it's disappointing that others keep stoking the fires as well.

:no
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 05, 2007 2:04 pm

yeah u guys should all be ahsmaed of yourselves... its a sham of ....

im disgusted with each and everyone of u... i pity the fool
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat May 05, 2007 2:05 pm

dont blame me, i havent been involved in anything with him for 3 weeks, i didnt even start the thread today but i got a warning for pointing out a fact.

take of the dark glasses and look at the facts before you accuse me of anything, or you can carry on with the "oh there is a problem with sabre so it must be peewees fault"

other people on here have problems with his as well so to blame sabres actions on me is unfair, i dont control his actions just as i dont control anyone elses actions or beliefs on the board, i am sure people are clever enough to form their own opinions
112-1077774096

Postby metalhead » Sat May 05, 2007 2:50 pm

dawson99 wrote:yeah u guys should all be ahsmaed of yourselves... its a sham of ....

im disgusted with each and everyone of u... i pity the fool

Mr.T Snickers

:D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat May 05, 2007 5:21 pm

peewee wrote:well we will have to disagee on that one mick, but you havent been on the end of petty bans and a warning and locked threads and patronising pms.

Well perhaps if you hadn't publically and persistently accused him of something he didn't do (i.e. complaining to LFC about you as Mod), threatening him and resorting to racial slurs like "Spic" in the process, he might not have been so petty and patronising towards you.  Don't make it out like these were unprovoked gestures on Sabre's part.  You lot wound him up about the Sociedad flag, got wound up with his response in return and then proceeded to dish out far more objectionable rubbish than he ever did.  You may soon get your wish if Sabre steps down as Mod but don't think for one second you've claimed the moral high ground in all of this. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Sat May 05, 2007 5:25 pm

It's all in good fun isn't it lads?. Eventually of course, Sabre or Ivan to use his real name will step down as a mod to save himself from the constant harassment which is being dished out by his gang of pursuers. Will it all stop then? Will we all be happy? Will we all sleep well knowing that some fella who happened to be a Real Sociedad supporter, who adopted Liverpool as his English team when we bought the best player they have had for years life has been made a misery on this forum?

"Nah, he deserved it mate". Well not for me he didn't. Sorry, but not for me in any way shape or form. Those who have persecuted the bloke who decides to come on here once we signed Xabi Alonso have done themselves no credit in my opinion.

I've resigned my modship, but I don't want to blame Peewee, nor his bum boys with no self-thinking for that. They have not that kind of influence. I resign my modship because I've taken a decission and it has been revoked. So I can't think another thing that my decission is wrong.

When I accepted the modship it was meant to help, not to cause trouble. So from now on I'll focus on what I've come here for.

That's the forum you want, that's the forum you get. Myself? I've always said what I come here for, learn about LFC, and that's what I'll do.

I repeat, don't blame Peewee, it's not his fault, I think the man needs a good wife, I don't think he's a bad man. Don't blame his friends, they can't have opinions of their own. I resign because I don't share the views to moderate this forum, and I think it's not coherent to continue being a mod here. This decission is irrevocable.

But don't make a drama out of it eh? it's just a forum, and there will be another who'll make this task.

Have a good weekend!!!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 05, 2007 5:28 pm

who are the bum boys? :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Sat May 05, 2007 5:29 pm

Sabre wrote:
It's all in good fun isn't it lads?. Eventually of course, Sabre or Ivan to use his real name will step down as a mod to save himself from the constant harassment which is being dished out by his gang of pursuers. Will it all stop then? Will we all be happy? Will we all sleep well knowing that some fella who happened to be a Real Sociedad supporter, who adopted Liverpool as his English team when we bought the best player they have had for years life has been made a misery on this forum?

I've resigned my modship, but I don't want to blame Peewee, nor his bum boys with no self-thinking for that. They have not that kind of influence. I resign my modship because I've taken a decission and it has been revoked. So I can't think another thing that my decission is wrong.

When I accepted the modship it was meant to help, not to cause trouble. So from now on I'll focus on what I've come here for.

That's the forum you want, that's the forum you get. Myself? I've always said what I come here for, learn about LFC, and that's what I'll do.

I repeat, don't blame Peewee, it's not his fault, I think the man needs a good wife, I don't think he's a bad man. Don't blame his friends, they can't have opinions of their own. I resign because I don't share the views to moderate this forum, and I think it's not coherent to continue being a mod here. This decission is irrevocable.

But don't make a drama out of it eh? it's just a forum, and there will be another who'll make this task.

Have a good weekend!!!

bum buddies  :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat May 05, 2007 5:33 pm

It's a disgrace that
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 05, 2007 5:35 pm

supersub wrote:It's a disgrace that

sabre leaving or the way he talks down to people?

in all honesty i dont mind the lad, ive stayed out of things. it might be the translation but he does come across sometimes as a bit up himself.

On the other hand pee wee has been maybe a wee bit mean at times. but sabre is playing a massive sympathy card...

I dunno, dont really care. so whos gonna be a mod now? this is gonna get funnier and funnier.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat May 05, 2007 5:36 pm

No it's not supersub. I'm grateful for the confidence you put in me when I appointed me.

I just come from another place, and my views about a forum are different!! that's all.

You lot understand better what's good for this forum, I'm from a different culture after all.

Please, as far as I'm concerned, this "sabre the mod" thing is history, and life continues. No problemo!!

There are people who'd be a good mod around here.

P.S. And please, no polemics nor discussions, the mods do not need that. The mods are good people. They take every decission for the good of the forum. The admin, as we speak about football is working to make this place better, and with new features. THEY FÚCKING DESERVE a rest, so please don't blame anybody for this, and keep the footie discussion up.
Last edited by Sabre on Sat May 05, 2007 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat May 05, 2007 6:01 pm

does this mean an end to all the Sabre rattling now (sorry couldnt resist)

anyway Sabre never had a problem with you or how you modded but can fully understand your decision to stand down, well done anyway and welcome back to being just one of us.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 05, 2007 6:03 pm

modded?

so, we gonna have another poll for next mod? if its stu im gonna sh!t in a hat and eat it
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joko » Sat May 05, 2007 6:21 pm

joko wrote:
he will NOT leave
i'd bet my sheeps and goats

he will buy this forum instead

ImageImage Image
joko