Locked and deleted threads - Why

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Sat May 05, 2007 8:38 am

Of course it was me. WHy do you ask if you know?

I give you a warning because, you keep personal spats for too long, abuse me (some posters do tell to stop the abuse on Sabre if you care to read them). You also have your fights publicly, not privately. And you called me an @rse among other things.

A warning in my book.

Now, have a good morning, gotta go.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:40 am

haha what a sad little officious moron you are, what now another warning?
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:42 am

it wasnt a spat, it wasnt a fight, it was pointing out the failings of a so called mod on here, you tell me to take notice of other posters, then i suggest you do the same thing

:no

you know i have bit my tongue for a long time where you are concerned, but let me tell you, every time you refer to my club as 'we' or 'us you make my skin crawl just like every other bandwagon jumper does
112-1077774096

Postby Rafa D » Sat May 05, 2007 8:42 am

Peewee I'd suggest you drop it mate.

Sabre a mod here now and whether you, me or anyone else approves, he going to be here for the foreseeable future.

Your going to get yourself banned at this rate mate so take the dignified slience approach.

You believe what you did was right in the circumstances, thats all you need to know, what matters is what you think.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sat May 05, 2007 8:45 am

peewee wrote:it wasnt a spat, it wasnt a fight, it was pointing out the failings of a so called mod on here, you tell me to take notice of other posters, then i suggest you do the same thing

you know i have bit my tongue for a long time where you are concerned, but let me tell you, every time you refer to my club as 'we' or 'us you make my skin crawl just like every other bandwagon jumper does

Peewee,
You act like a spoiled 12 year old brat.
Modding isn't easy. I used to a mod for another board and stepped down, because I was just tired dealing with people like You.
Stop it, we're all (or most of us) adults, so start acting like it !
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:45 am

what matter mate is that he is getting away with ruing this forum and alienating posters with his patronising tones, and the fact that the admin is ignoring it is a disgrace.

like i have said before rafa, he does not own this forum like he seems to think he does.

in fact here is an offer to LFC, i will buy the forum from you, give me a reasonable price and i will buy it, seriously, then the biggest problem on thie forum can be removed and we can get back to the way it should be.  just give me a reasonable price
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:46 am

Pablo_Escobar wrote:
peewee wrote:it wasnt a spat, it wasnt a fight, it was pointing out the failings of a so called mod on here, you tell me to take notice of other posters, then i suggest you do the same thing

Peewee,
You act like a spoiled 12 year old brat.
Modding isn't easy. I used to a mod for another board and stepped down, because I was just tired dealing with people like You.
Stop it, we're all (or most of us) adults, so start acting like it !

pablo, dont get involved in something you know nothing about, now run along, theres a good boy
112-1077774096

Postby Rafa D » Sat May 05, 2007 8:47 am

peewee wrote:in fact here is an offer to LFC, i will buy the forum from you, give me a reasonable price and i will buy it, seriously, then the biggest problem on thie forum can be removed and we can get back to the way it should be.  just give me a reasonable price

Thats a very serious offer!
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:48 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
peewee wrote:in fact here is an offer to LFC, i will buy the forum from you, give me a reasonable price and i will buy it, seriously, then the biggest problem on thie forum can be removed and we can get back to the way it should be.  just give me a reasonable price

yes mate, if he doesnt take the p!ss with the price i will buy it from him, we all know its not worth much as it doesnt make any money, but i will take it of his hands
112-1077774096

Postby jkop » Sat May 05, 2007 8:52 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:

Start the bidding people. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Sat May 05, 2007 8:54 am

I cannot see the forum being worth much, the server fees for a place this big must be huge but I suppose the advertisments pay for most of that. It won't be making any money IMO, possibly breaking even, with either a small gain/loss.
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:57 am

jkop wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:

Start the bidding people. :D

I'm awaiting investments from an American duo businessmen. Ones named after a razor blade and the other is named after a kind of lovebite.

Watch this space.
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:57 am

i see this a 'taunt'

Peewee "mate", I don't take you seriously, so the best thing you can do is to stop this. You seem que QUixote fighting windmills.

give yourself a warning sabre

:D

seriously it i would be angry if wasnt so pathetic, he gets found out again and made to look like exactly what he is so locks threads and gives out warning, last time he was found out like this he banned me for 24 hours

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:58 am

hey i made the first offer, i want to buy it it, seriously guys i want to buy it so i can deal with the forum properly
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Sat May 05, 2007 9:00 am

peewee wrote:what matter mate is that he is getting away with ruing this forum

Ruining the forum? - an exaggeration if i've ever heard one.

And on a lighter note, isn't it time you removed "Forum Moderator" from your sig?  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum