Local legends - North west weirdos

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby daxy1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:46 am

CharmlessMan wrote:
peewee wrote:yes thats aki, and to answer why no one has kicked the sh1t out of him, the guy is massive, about 6'6" and well built

I'm sure me, Rafa-Dodd, Daxy, Jkop and Igor could belt seven shades of :censored: out the bastid.  :D

I knew Aki was tall, but I didn't realise he was Peter Crouch sized.  :laugh:

mate i am 6"5 and well built (hung) and like peewee i am anti gay (yeah but i mean it peewee!!!) and if he ask's me to feel me muscles ill squeeze his head (on his shoulders RaffaDodd) i hope i see him he's a pure legend if anyone hears of any serious sightings post them on here!!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:00 am

I last saw Purple Aki in Liverpool about ten years ago.  Trust me, this guy is a giant.  Really fucking huge.
jonnymac1979

Postby Rafa D » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:22 am

daxy1 wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:
peewee wrote:yes thats aki, and to answer why no one has kicked the sh1t out of him, the guy is massive, about 6'6" and well built

I'm sure me, Rafa-Dodd, Daxy, Jkop and Igor could belt seven shades of :censored: out the bastid.  :D

mate i am 6"5 and well built (hung) and like peewee i am anti gay (yeah but i mean it peewee!!!) and if he ask's me to feel me muscles ill squeeze his head (on his shoulders RaffaDodd) i hope i see him he's a pure legend if anyone hears of any serious sightings post them on here!!

I reckon we set a illegal bout between Aki and Daxy. I reckon Daxy would rip his arms, legs and ears off and feed them to the bast ardos.

Daxy was a bouncer in Birkenhead so has much more hand to hand, bottle to hand, 10 little tits on 1, experience.

Aki wouldn't survive Sherlocks on a Wednesday, never mind throwing him into Static lol.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:40 am

Sherlocks  :D

Its like the starwars bar.

Is Static still open ? I hardly ever go down town anymore, drink over in town with working there.
In Static people dont walk past you, they bounce, its that small that everyone is that close together...it makes the whole place bounce.
One crazy place.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:42 am

Local legends are fun. I remember being in the pub after the chelsea game down here in london and this ape of aman sat down with me and two of my mates. His knuckles were virtually dragging across the floor as he walked. Big skin head, 6ft6 must have weighed 19 stone.

First thing he said when he sat down was "Have you ever killed a man"

Turned out he had just got out of jail after serving 12 years for murder and this was his get out of jail drink. the bouncers who i get on with had accosted me ni the toilets to sort out a signal i could use if anything happened. My mate who was real druk kept hugging the guy for some reason and trying to be his mate and it wasnt long before i used the signal and he was asked to leave.

Havent seem him since luckily but he was one scary dude.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:46 am

My mate who was real druk kept hugging the guy for some reason and trying to be his mate and it wasnt long before i used the signal and he was asked to leave.

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion Dawson :D
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:47 am

yet you always use it s@int :p
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:56 am

dawson99 wrote:Local legends are fun. I remember being in the pub after the chelsea game down here in london and this ape of aman sat down with me and two of my mates. His knuckles were virtually dragging across the floor as he walked. Big skin head, 6ft6 must have weighed 19 stone.

Turned out he had just got out of jail after serving 12 years for murder and this was his get out of jail drink. the bouncers who i get on with had accosted me ni the toilets to sort out a signal i could use if anything happened. My mate who was real druk kept hugging the guy for some reason and trying to be his mate and it wasnt long before i used the signal and he was asked to leave.

there's a bullsh*tter in every boozer dawsonio, i remember some p*ssed up irish berk telling us late one night at the station taxi rank how he was ex-IRA and how dangerous he was. he got lairy and my mate put him on the floor like a sack of spuds with one punch, daft bugger :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:03 pm

Woollyback wrote:
dawson99 wrote:Local legends are fun. I remember being in the pub after the chelsea game down here in london and this ape of aman sat down with me and two of my mates. His knuckles were virtually dragging across the floor as he walked. Big skin head, 6ft6 must have weighed 19 stone.

there's a bullsh*tter in every boozer dawsonio, i remember some p*ssed up irish berk telling us late one night at the station taxi rank how he was ex-IRA and how dangerous he was. he got lairy and my mate put him on the floor like a sack of spuds with one punch, daft bugger :D

Liar  :D
66-1112520797

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:12 pm

There are liars, but this guy had just got out. Turned out tho it was for a lot less and for manslaughter. The IRA people always pi$$ed me off. Whenever i was in irish pubs id have a massice go at the IRA ( alot of sympathisers round this way) and i got a few dodgy looks but thats about it

Pubs are always fun :)
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:44 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Woollyback wrote:

Liar  :D

ok i lied, it was at the bus stop :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:25 pm

This purple Aki is a real talking point, the best thing to do with people like him is wait untill they are sleeping then tie them up, then knock his :censored: in, then run away shouting my name is Rafa-dodd. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:27 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:

You hit him first Charmlessman and ill follow, but if hes still standing your on your own ! :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:47 pm

jkop wrote:This purple Aki is a real talking point, the best thing to do with people like him is wait untill they are sleeping then tie them up, then knock his :censored: in, then run away shouting my name is Rafa-dodd. :D

Purple Aki doesn't sleep, he waits.

Purple Aki isn't hung like a horse, horses are hung like purple aki. (Well thats what daxy said like!)

Jkop, why on earth would you want to tie him up? Kinky games? Oh I see, Horses for courses and alll that  :eyebrow
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:59 pm

jkop wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:

You hit him first Charmlessman and ill follow, but if hes still standing your on your own ! :D

I'll hit him when someone spends £20 quid on me getting lashed, so when he does smash my face in I won't feel anything.  :laugh:
67-1161385641

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum