Liverpool and halle berry - Hmmm..

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Dundalk » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:05 pm

Ripped from a different site, didnt want to stick it in general discussion (didnt know were to put it) so it gets the general chat treatment.

Enjoy....

There really are times in life when you’ve just gotta sit back and admire Halle Berry. Because Halle, along with the other beautiful women of this world, would keep ya going through the bad times. A decent pint, a juicy steak, a fry up or finding twenty quid on the ground help as well. All of these wonderful things could be the elements that make up a perfect day and then… you watch Liverpool. Whether you like it or not, that’s your day buggered up.

In the style stakes they’re not Arsenal and they’re not Man United. They’re certainly not Barcelona, but they may be a more expensively assembled Rangers. My melodramatic housemate said yesterday that if Liverpool beat Arsenal on Sunday he’ll give up watching football for a month, such would be the evil of this result. Now, while this is :censored: – he threatened to give up drinking once but that lasted oh… two days – I can kinda see where he’s coming from.

Of Arsenal’s seven the other night, they scored two goals which, in terms of teamwork, were comparable to Carlos Alberto’s 1970 World Cup final effort

Okay the stakes were hardly as high, ala the argument over Messi’s Getafe dribble versus Maradona’s 1986 effort , but they still played beautiful stuff and have won 12 games on the trot which is, to put it mildly, :censored: incredible.

Man United looked immense as well in Kiev . When you consider who was out on Tuesday the only problem Ferguson will have this year is who to pick when everyone is fit. Though, then again, this is United so everyone will never be fit at the same time.

Liverpool can win a game with a few dodgy decisions against Everton, grind out away points at Wigan and beat Villa away too – but all of these have required late goals and crucial missed opportunities by the opposition. Besiktas scored when they got the chances, and many more teams will do this to Liverpool as the season wears on.

They will win nothing this year with the present hit and hope method – Monster Mash simply doesn’t have the range of passing to work with Gerrard who is consistently 20 yards ahead of him. Alonso, even when he is back, will have to pick up his form dramatically after a poor 12 months. Meanwhile Babel is not been given enough of a chance and poor old Crouchigol is being ignored to a criminal extent. As for Sami, I can’t stay mad at you chief, but you’re no longer up to a long run of games and I’m hoping Agger is fit at last for Sunday. Overall, decent players are being held back by Rafa's tactical obsession with the opposition.

At this stage, I’m not sure I care if they go through to the knock out phase of the Champions League. If last night’s game is how they will play for the foreseeable future then it will be a penance to watch them grind away with the patently unworkable partnership of Voronin and Kuyt up front. Liverpool fans currently feel like apologising to other supporters every time the team is on TV instead of some decent football. These are indeed, depressing, confusing times. Thank god for Halle.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wilhelmsson » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:11 pm

This is probably going to sound stupid, but where does Halle figure in all of this?
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby Dundalk » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:16 pm

Your right it does sound stupid
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wilhelmsson » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:19 pm

I still can’t figure where she features in all of this, I thought she was a Liverpool fan as I was reading through, but I was wrong. Is it a metaphor for having a w*nk?  For example, oh I’m not going to watch Liverpool as we’re losing; I’m off to have a Halle Berry?
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby Dundalk » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:21 pm

Wilhelmsson wrote:I still can’t figure where she features in all of this, I thought she was a Liverpool fan as I was reading through, but I was wrong. Is it a metaphor for having a w*nk?  For example, oh I’m not going to watch Liverpool as we’re losing; I’m off to have a Halle Berry?

O Dear God, no no no, its just that she can give you a wee lift like some off the other things mentioned at the top of the page.

Nothing to do with wanking or anything like to that  :laugh:
Last edited by Dundalk on Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:29 pm

Dundalk wrote:
Wilhelmsson wrote:I still can’t figure where she features in all of this, I thought she was a Liverpool fan as I was reading through, but I was wrong. Is it a metaphor for having a w*nk?  For example, oh I’m not going to watch Liverpool as we’re losing; I’m off to have a Halle Berry?

O Dear God, no no no, its just that she can give you a wee lift like some off the other things mentioned at the top of the page.

Nothing to do with wanking or anything like to that  :laugh:

You just speak for yourself mate  :p

:laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:13 am

i know this is nothing to do with the story, but halle berry's mum is from liverpool, from toxteth in fact
112-1077774096

Postby Big Niall » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:12 pm

pity the mother wasn't a total slapper - fantastic genes to spread around.

Don't tell Wayne Rooney that there is good looking pensioner aound liverpool. :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:21 pm

peewee wrote:i know this is nothing to do with the story, but halle berry's mum is from liverpool, from toxteth in fact

I thought I caould see a bit of her in Robbie all right  :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:22 pm

Halle Berry is a Liverpool fan = FACT  :nod
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:25 pm

forget voronin and kuyt, she'd make a decent pair upfront. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dundalk » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:46 pm

:;):
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Dundalk wrote:
peewee wrote:i know this is nothing to do with the story, but halle berry's mum is from liverpool, from toxteth in fact

I thought I caould see a bit of her in Robbie all right  :D

and id like to see a fair bit of me in her  :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum