Lfc offal forum - Should be closed down

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Big Niall » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:55 pm

Too many damn scousers at all these games. They should be priced out so us foreigners can come over and have a nice latte while reading the guardian and listening out for a goal. :D
Last edited by Big Niall on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:20 pm

That c*nt wants shooting. :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:39 pm

Since when a water can taste better?

Trust me it can, I live in Oz now and where I live the water tastes like mud, seriously. I have to filter it again. When I lived in England, the water out of the tap (no bollox) tasted exactly like mineral water, tastless and cold. I never knew our water was so good until I came here.

So yes water can taste different, there is big differences at times, I still dont think we're supposed to drink Spanish water from the tap. All the Brits were told to buy from the bottle in Spain as your yet to purify your water that settles well in the Stomachs of The BRits.
66-1112520797

Postby Sabre » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:01 pm

So yes water can taste different, there is big differences at times, I still dont think we're supposed to drink Spanish water from the tap. All the Brits were told to buy from the bottle in Spain as your yet to purify your water that settles well in the Stomachs of The BRits.

Ah true, the water of the Mediterranean coast the brits like so much instead more decent places used (and I think is) to be shíte and  they lack water, it used to have taste for that matter, but it's not the general rule for all the country. It had taste, but it didn't provoke diahrreah  :laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:05 pm

Sabre wrote:Since when a water can taste better? the water is tasteless, and if it tastes it must be chlorine or something!!

Since when is water tasteless? Somethin wrong with me then  :D

I can sure taste something
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:36 pm

Cant beat good old council pop !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:32 pm

daxy1 wrote:
Paul C wrote:You get some b3ll3nds on that forum, I never go on there anymore cos people haven't got a clue, regards the people at the match I find you get more ooters at Anfield who try and put a scouse accent on, it makes me p1ss so much cos you can spot them a mile away  :D

the rarest thing at anfield on matchday is a scouser

It's not that bad dude, I'd say it's still 65%-70% scousers in the ground, were an international team so it's obvious your gonna get some southerners, chinese and a lot of Irish coming to games but to a certain extent thats a good thing, but their are negatives like them not knowing songs and the atmosphere being as good as back in the day.

Anyway Daxy your from 'the Wirral penintualar' so your a fellow wool  :eyebrow  :p
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:45 pm

daxy1 wrote:
Paul C wrote:You get some b3ll3nds on that forum, I never go on there anymore cos people haven't got a clue, regards the people at the match I find you get more ooters at Anfield who try and put a scouse accent on, it makes me p1ss so much cos you can spot them a mile away  :D

the rarest thing at anfield on matchday is a scouser

I agree, get all the woollies out the kop  :;):
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:35 am

Ciggy wrote:And one of them said no more of this Keep Flags Scouse rubbish I am writting to the club to ask them to give us plastic ones like Chelsea have done for their fans  :no  :D

aawwww, isn't this just sssuuuppppeeerrr; plastic flags for plastic supporters :suspect:  :no  :help
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby AB's Red Army » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:24 am

The anti-scouse and stereotypical type of comments made towards Scousers makes my blood boil, and I'm not even a Scouser myself.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby NiftyNeil » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:28 am

Sabre wrote:Since when a water can taste better? the water is tasteless

No offence Sabre, but our water tastes better than your Spanish water.  :p
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:09 am

The Ace1983 wrote:I live down south and the water sucks. Everyone knows that the best water is in Scotland anyway. As for the rest of this drivel, i get it at work all day from chelsea fans. Whenever I come back from Liverpool they always make stupid jokes like "still got all ya hubcaps?" and sh1t like that. I was born in London, and i do love the city, but the people these days suck. It's not like it was back in the day unless you go east to places like West Ham where you get the funniest, most genuine geezers in the world. Whenever I go up to Liverpool I get no stick, i have a great time and then its back to the smoke for insults and scumbags. You definately get better parties up north.

Down here, the houses are overpriced, grass is grass, jobs are jobs, getting on a train is like joining in on a really bad orgy (no-one looks good, too much sweat and nowhere to sit down), as for the shops: see Harry and Paul's "We saw you coming" sketches and everyone from Swindon to Kent pretends to be a cockney (we call it  mockney) so they can't talk (literally or figuratively).

I'm not going to say the north is better than the south or visa versa, but I know where I'd rather be. Liverpool. The only problem with the north is Newcastle, but then at least you guys don't have to deal with Essex. I say we all gang up on the west country and east anglia. Bunch of bloody farmers... :D

Firstly mate dont knock the water its not as bad as some places (feck me a water topic), secondly just because you live in London and support Liverpool it doesnt mean you need to be negative about London to keep the Scousers happy. Maybe your genuine I dont know, but there are and have been a few southerners on here at times who s.lag there area of just to make Liverpudlians feel so unique and special.

But that has no baring on the football team I support.

London is my favourite city, out of all the ones I've been to, abroad an all.

I suppose as the old saying goes 'theres no place like home'  :nod
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby Paul C » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:10 am

NiftyNeil wrote:

Doesn't Spanish water taste like Sangria  ???  :eyebrow
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:17 am

NiftyNeil wrote:

Greedy.

Not happy with the best whisky, and the best beer, you also want the best water?

:)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:22 am

Sabre wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:

Greedy.

Not happy with the best whisky, and the best beer, you also want the best water?

:)

I dont know if we have the best beer, the Checs and a few others make great beer.

But for ale or bitter, you cant beat us !
66-1112520797

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum