Kerry katona on this morning - Car crash telly

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Effes » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:26 am

Is every thread gonna end up like a scene off Harry Enfield's Scousers?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:27 am

Bam wrote:I always thought that Kerry bird had a London acsent, not a Scouse one. Hmmm ?

Wollyback accent that mate
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:32 am

peewee wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:Amy Winehouse is a true star though, with 3 Grammy's to back that up. Kerry Katona is just a washed up former girl band member.

she was a true star mate, now she is an embarrassment

but you would tho
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 am

Judge wrote:
peewee wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:Amy Winehouse is a true star though, with 3 Grammy's to back that up. Kerry Katona is just a washed up former girl band member.

but you would tho

no mate, anyone who porks this deserves everthing they catch

:sniffle
112-1077774096

Postby andy_g » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:54 am

z-list celebrity has drink problem live on telly exclusive. biiiiiiiggg wwwwooooowwwwwww.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 am

she looks like the female version of Carmen Elektra's ex hubby from that band Jane's Addiction. David Navarro or something along that.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Bam » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Effes wrote:
Bam wrote:I always thought that Kerry bird had a London acsent, not a Scouse one. Hmmm ?

Same meat different gravy (runs for cover)  :D

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Effes » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:13 pm

You can take the girl out of Warrington.... but .. an all that
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:16 pm

peewee wrote:
Judge wrote:
peewee wrote:

but you would tho

no mate, anyone who porks this deserves everthing they catch

:sniffle

kerry not winehouse
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:48 pm

peewee wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:FAO Bam - if you travel east from Liverpool you come to Widnes, next is Warrington, before arriving at the sh!thole known more popularly as Manchester.

FAO Peewee - I expressed my concerns about you when you said Ken Dodd was one of the 3 stand-up comics of all time. You once again (although not suprisingly) are talking out of your backside. True star???    :no

wait, you said amy winehouse is a true star, i said she was a true star, and now you are questioning me, or did you think i said kerry was a true star?

:laugh:

Sorry mate, I thought you meant Kerry Katona was a true star.

As for Winehouse, well she's just another flawed genius. All the greats are fcked up one way or another.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Effes wrote:

:nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:37 pm

Shes a stupid ugly tart who deserves everything she gets IMO, she never has been either a star or a celebrity she had the worst voice in Atomic Kitten and thats saying something. She was :censored: simple as, nothing at all to do with medication and as for that f,cking no "Mark" of a husband, he knew she was in no fit state to be interviewed but still dragged her along and let her appear on live television, the guy is an absolute :censored: who then had the balls to accuse the presenters and producers of the programme of ambushing her !

I hope Iceland cancel her contract and she ends up doing adverts for Bargain Booze ( thats why p1ss heads go to the offy ), she needs to get rid of that nob and let social services take her kids until she goes to and stays in rehab until she sorts herself out
destro

Postby Honolulu Bob » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:59 pm

destro wrote:Shes a stupid ugly tart who deserves everything she gets IMO, she never has been either a star or a celebrity she had the worst voice in Atomic Kitten and thats saying something. She was :censored: simple as, nothing at all to do with medication and as for that f,cking no "Mark" of a husband, he knew she was in no fit state to be interviewed but still dragged her along and let her appear on live television, the guy is an absolute :censored: who then had the balls to accuse the presenters and producers of the programme of ambushing her !

I hope Iceland cancel her contract and she ends up doing adverts for Bargain Booze ( thats why p1ss heads go to the offy ), she needs to get rid of that nob and let social services take her kids until she goes to and stays in rehab until she sorts herself out

True shipmate but let's be honest we'd all still have a tit w.ank if was offered!  :pirate  :D
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby shanks72 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:08 am

Ive always liked her.....

I reckon she went downhill after Brian cheated on her and left her. But I agree, don't think her new husband, Mark, is any good for her.

I feel sorry for her...
Last edited by shanks72 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:54 am

NiftyNeil wrote:
peewee wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:FAO Bam - if you travel east from Liverpool you come to Widnes, next is Warrington, before arriving at the sh!thole known more popularly as Manchester.

FAO Peewee - I expressed my concerns about you when you said Ken Dodd was one of the 3 stand-up comics of all time. You once again (although not suprisingly) are talking out of your backside. True star???    :no

wait, you said amy winehouse is a true star, i said she was a true star, and now you are questioning me, or did you think i said kerry was a true star?

:laugh:

Sorry mate, I thought you meant Kerry Katona was a true star.

As for Winehouse, well she's just another flawed genius. All the greats are fcked up one way or another.

and doddy is a genius

:D
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum