Just bought a snes

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby A.B. » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:30 pm

If you lot play any rescent FIFA games[03-05] when you play with Liverpool the crowd will sing YNWA, Liverpool We Love You through out the game. Also if you score with Gerrard the fans will sing his name. It's fantastic :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:50 am

Fifa has good features like that, but puts too much effort into that sort of thing. The Pro Evolution series for realism and gameplay is far better than Fifa.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:19 am

Well if you're playin FIFA on PC you can download patches that make the gameplay more realisitc. I've heard that Pro Evolution doesn't have players real names, is that true?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Piewhack » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:29 am

It has got most of the names of players.. just hasn't got the official kits and club names.  The only real licence they got is for spain, italy and the dutch league i think?? they got real kits.
there's an edit mode if you really need to change it all, or u can download patches or save files for it.
Piewhack
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:31 am

The Pro Evo 4 I play on has all the real names and shirt sponsors, the lot.  Put Crouch up front the other night, he's awful on the game.  Better sticking with Cisse or Pongolle.
jonnymac1979

Postby Piewhack » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:10 pm

Yeah.. well the liverpool in pro evo 4 is houlliers liverpool.. just imagine how good the liverpool team is gonna be in pro evo 5!!!

World class!! thats how good!!!
Piewhack
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:59 pm

FIFA is the worst football game ever, way too easy even on the hardest level.

Can't wait for PES5 to come out, will rock, just wish they where able to make everything official.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:20 pm

FIFA is the worst football game ever, way too easy even on the hardest level.

Like I said, if you play it on PC you have an advantage. There are tons of patches online that allow you to make the gameplay on the game harder among other things.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:05 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:The Pro Evo 4 I play on has all the real names and shirt sponsors, the lot.  Put Crouch up front the other night, he's awful on the game.  Better sticking with Cisse or Pongolle.

Yeah cisse and pongolles pace beats teams for you  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:14 pm

A.B. wrote:Well if you're playin FIFA on PC you can download patches that make the gameplay more realisitc. I've heard that Pro Evolution doesn't have players real names, is that true?

most are right, but a few nations and clubs aren't licensed.

their is an excellent editor in the game where you can fix it all up anyway.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:11 pm

Piewhack wrote:Yeah.. well the liverpool in pro evo 4 is houlliers liverpool.. just imagine how good the liverpool team is gonna be in pro evo 5!!!

No, our kid goes onto edit mode and just updates all the players.  I've got Zenden, Crouch, Sissoko, Gonzales etc... playing for me on my version.  Got Vieira playing for Juventus, he does it whenever there's a transfer made.  I'll have to get him to change Crespo to Chelsea now.
jonnymac1979

Postby Gareth G » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:08 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Piewhack wrote:Yeah.. well the liverpool in pro evo 4 is houlliers liverpool.. just imagine how good the liverpool team is gonna be in pro evo 5!!!

No, our kid goes onto edit mode and just updates all the players.  I've got Zenden, Crouch, Sissoko, Gonzales etc... playing for me on my version.  Got Vieira playing for Juventus, he does it whenever there's a transfer made.  I'll have to get him to change Crespo to Chelsea now.

I do the exact same thing mate, I have all the real team name's, stadium name and did have all the real kit's, I deleted the saved file though by accident and couldn't be assed doing it all over again. I know this is going to sound really sad lol, but I even change hair style's when the real player's do.  :blush:  :blush:
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:53 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

I do the exact same thing mate, I have all the real team name's, stadium name and did have all the real kit's, I deleted the saved file though by accident and couldn't be assed doing it all over again. I know this is going to sound really sad lol, but I even change hair style's when the real player's do.  :blush:  :blush:

What a b1.tch  :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:26 am

KOP-1892 wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

you can't change the kits to the real ones on PS2 version can you? I'm guessing you have it on PC.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:20 am

Yeah, you can to a certain extent on the edit mode. You can get them pretty close, some kit's being better than other's.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum