Joke - For a dark say

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:25 pm

One foggy night, a Man U fan was heading West from Manchester and an Liverpool fan was driving east from Liverpool. While crossing a narrow bridge, they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars

The Liverpool fan manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive!"Likewise, the Man U fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too feeling
fortunate to have survived.

The Man U fan walks over to the Liverpool fan and says, "Hey, mate, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals."

The Liverpool fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck."

The Liverpool fan then pops open his boot and removes a full, undamaged bottle of Jack Daniel's. He says to the Man U Fan, "I think this is another sign- we should toast to our newfound friendship." The Man U fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After sucking down half of the bottle, he hands it back to the Liverpool fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Liverpool fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."

just thought i'd post a joke to try and lift a few sprits on such a dark day for our forum  :)
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:39 pm

I suppose we need something to try and cheer us up. :down:
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:03 pm

Phil would have liked that.... He'll be laughing somewhere.
YNWA

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:20 pm

CardinalRed wrote:Phil would have liked that.... He'll be laughing somewhere.
YNWA

:cool:

thats what i thought when i posted it....perhaps we should have a drummer phil joke thread or something?  :)
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tez-lfc-4life » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:50 pm

President bush calls tony blair at 3 am in the morning sounding very agitated.
"Tony i need your help" said bush

"whats up" replied Blair

"well two hours ago one of our largest condom factories blew up and with condoms our major source of parental control im screwed man!". said bush

"i see so how can i help" replied blair

"well tony i need you to order me 1.000.000 10" long and 4" around red condoms by lunch tomorrow please say youll do it??" begged bush

"consider it done ill get on it now" said blair

" your a good man tony ou countrys proud of you" said bush

tony blair puts the phone down gets dressed goes to his study and calls the chairman of durex...

"hello durex" said the chairman

"hello there its tony blair"

"hi mr blair what can i do for you? says the chairman

"well i need 1.000.000 red 10" long 4" around condoms by noon tomorrow!. said blair

"well that'll be tough but consider it done , oh is there anything else i can do mr blair?" said the chairman

"yes said mr blair write made in the uk size medium on the side of em!

:D  :p  :p  :wwww
tez-lfc-4life

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:22 pm

:laugh:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum