Joe a terp no longer

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:23 am

And a lot of places have banned the caps now because a couple years ago someone got their eye poked out after everyone threw them up in the air.

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Oh the irony ! sit another 4 years eh to learn not to look up !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:06 am

SupitsJonF wrote:So Rooney is one of the random few who do like it, or he is just being paid by Rutgers?  :p

Rooney isnt my idol, I couldnt careless what here wears.

Infact if you take an interest so much in Sportmans clothing and what not, I think womans weekly will have all the fashion and goss about celebrtities. If thats you kind of thing.
66-1112520797

Postby Judge » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:38 am

woof woof ! wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
I didnt even think American Football was big in England

Its not. You'll get a pocket of people in England that will like it, but tiddly winks still tops that as a sport in the UK.

Personally I cant stand the game.

whimps version of Rugby if you ask me.... :D

???  yeah, I guess these "wimps" wear their protection just for fun.

wimps in action

my brother was playing american football some years back for nottingham hoods against the glasgow lions

needless to say during the match he sustained a horrific injury

was hit by three large 20 stone + blokes, which broke his back in the three places. my brother was fit and strong, but he reckons that without the padding the injury wouldve been much worse

he's ok now
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:28 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:So Rooney is one of the random few who do like it, or he is just being paid by Rutgers?  :p

Rooney isnt my idol, I couldnt careless what here wears.

Infact if you take an interest so much in Sportmans clothing and what not, I think womans weekly will have all the fashion and goss about celebrtities. If thats you kind of thing.

No, I just think its strange that a football players is wearing  a small college universities merchandise that is in America and barely known for its American football for one cinderella season.
SupitsJonF

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum