Jade goody

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Hmm, to use an illness to get money is a little..erm..how do I put it...f*ck it, I think it's pathetic. People will say fair play, I say f*ck her and the media. Of course if people were offered the chance, they'd take money, but money is useless where she is going, and anyway even if it is for her kids, does that make the other kids of this world who have lost parents due to cancer any less deserving? Just because she has a face that resembles the back of my bollox and was on BB doesn't make her worthy of such notoriety and deserving of a fortune because she has an illness. What about the thousands, millions of other poor people in the planet? Give them a big cheque for their suffering too, I say. But NO! She was in BB. She deserves it. Go f*ck! If she was so righteous, she'd donate all that money for cancer patients and research. I'm with wooly with his sentiments.

Is it pathetic even if the money is being used to support her children whe she dies? Or if the publicity helps to generate awareness of cervical cancer? Please grow up.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Jade goody = The Trueman show :no
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBen » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Jade goody = The Trueman show :no

Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

:D
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Yeah it’s tragic for her and her family but why exactly should I shed any tears?

From what I can tell she is profiteering by using the media to play on peoples emotions, good on her eh?

I hope at least some of this money goes to some worthy causes such as cancer research but I wouldn’t hold my breath unless she gets negative media converge.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:12 pm

I thought she was already a millionaire prior to her getting cancer?

Why would she need to hire Max Clifford and maximise her media exposure in a desperate attempt to make more money for her kids when she is already a millionaire?

Wouldn’t her remaining time and efforts be better spent with her children in private rather than doing newspaper interviews and TV programmes?

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:17 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Hmm, to use an illness to get money is a little..erm..how do I put it...f*ck it, I think it's pathetic. People will say fair play, I say f*ck her and the media. Of course if people were offered the chance, they'd take money, but money is useless where she is going, and anyway even if it is for her kids, does that make the other kids of this world who have lost parents due to cancer any less deserving? Just because she has a face that resembles the back of my bollox and was on BB doesn't make her worthy of such notoriety and deserving of a fortune because she has an illness. What about the thousands, millions of other poor people in the planet? Give them a big cheque for their suffering too, I say. But NO! She was in BB. She deserves it. Go f*ck! If she was so righteous, she'd donate all that money for cancer patients and research. I'm with wooly with his sentiments.

Is it pathetic even if the money is being used to support her children whe she dies? Or if the publicity helps to generate awareness of cervical cancer? Please grow up.

You think she's doing that to raise awareness? Get real. She went into the BB house because she's an attention seeking trollop that wanted fame and fortune, when all that ended up happening was that she got famous for the wrong reasons and the media ripped the sh*t out of her for being what she is - a muppet. Ditto with this. She gets cancer and she exploits it for money. It's f*cking pathetic. And since when has cancer been a new kind of illness that it needed any kind of awareness? Cancer has been the blight of human existence since existence, it's only now that the media has exploded that people really give a flying f*ck, or really, choose not to. It's just apathy, and I want no part of it. We're all dying a slow death in case you didn't know.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:I thought she was already a millionaire prior to her getting cancer?

Why would she need to hire Max Clifford and maximise her media exposure in a desperate attempt to make more money for her kids when she is already a millionaire?

Wouldn’t her remaining time and efforts be better spent with her children in private rather than doing newspaper interviews and TV programmes?

:nod
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

You think she's doing that to raise awareness? Get real. She went into the BB house because she's an attention seeking trollop that wanted fame and fortune, when all that ended up happening was that she got famous for the wrong reasons and the media ripped the sh*t out of her for being what she is - a muppet. Ditto with this. She gets cancer and she exploits it for money. It's f*cking pathetic. And since when has cancer been a new kind of illness that it needed any kind of awareness? Cancer has been the blight of human existence since existence, it's only now that the media has exploded that people really give a flying f*ck, or really, choose not to. It's just apathy, and I want no part of it. We're all dying a slow death in case you didn't know.

Not trying to state the obvious or sound funny but I cant see her doing it just for money. I mean its not like she is going to have much time to enjoy it is she?

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:03 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

Not trying to state the obvious or sound funny but I cant see her doing it just for money. I mean its not like she is going to have much time to enjoy it is she?

Well, it could only be for the money, or that she feels like she has some kind of duty as a so called celeb and is either craving a bit of sympathy from the public, or it's just a last ditch desperate attempt at trying to raise a bit of awareness and leave some kind of legacy in her name, which is just bollox if that's the case. Assumption of course. It's funny how people will change their ways once they know they are going to die really soon. Just like atheist's suddenly believe in God on their death bed. I have great sympathy for people who battle cancer, and great admiration for those that do it yet seek no sympathy for it and try to live their lives as they would, and even more so if they were without it. But this is just media wh0ring. Plain and simple. I've no sympathy for that.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Yeah I guess. To be honest I got my own problems so am not really bothered but I read the paper so cant help but notice.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:58 pm

bavlondon wrote:Yeah I guess. To be honest I got my own problems so am not really bothered but I read the paper so cant help but notice.

That's just the thing, mate. One is as bad as the other. You can't help but notice because they ram it down your throat and put you on a guilt trip. Apathy - it sells. I'm wondering if it were someone's mother, sister, friend etc etc, would it sell their paper? I think no. So why start with Jade Goody? I'd sooner spare my emotions for people who are deserving of them and who are closer to me. In this life that's all that can be asked of you, really.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Yeah the media do that a lot. Gaza this people dying who fecking cares. People are dying every day in places like DR Congo or a handful of other African countries but the media doesn't report that.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:I thought she was already a millionaire prior to her getting cancer?

max clifford  :veryangry  enough said mate.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:07 am

I dunno, I heard the likes of Jade Goody and Kerry Katona were close to bankruptcy due to overspending, problems with the taxman and boyfriends/husbands fleecing them.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:02 am

If you buy news papers you are just a mug any ways so what do you care unless you are a mug that buys them.

90% of whats in them are bollox.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum