Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:12 pm

your missus is nice also woolls
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:15 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Woollyback wrote:i really couldn't give a flying fuck about her dying. sorry.

my life will be entirely the same when i wake up one morning and the tabloids are all boo-hooing. does that make me a bad person? probably.  do i give a sh.it?  no.

W&nker yo really are hope someone gives enuff of a sh.it when you die you sad little man.

Well whoever she is, she is certainly bringing out the best in people if this thread is anything to go by

insert ironic smile
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Woollyback wrote:i really couldn't give a flying fuck about her dying. sorry.

my life will be entirely the same when i wake up one morning and the tabloids are all boo-hooing. does that make me a bad person? probably.  do i give a sh.it?  no.

You thoughtless tw@!

Get a life mate, it wouldn't matter to me if it was Ronaldo, still don't want to see people go through this sort of thing.

Must be hard x
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:23 pm

go shove your plastic sentimentality up your [a]rse
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Gotta go with Wooly here.

Despite five years in the forum the amount of tears shed over the "condition" of some D list celeb continues to amaze me.

Certainly I wouldn't want to wish her condition on anyone, BUT if I'm honest with myself (and you guys) do I really give a flying f'uck about Jade Goody ? ? ?

answer  :no  :no  :no ,

People fall off the end of life's conveyor belt every day , I'm guessing we're not talking about them because their not "celebs" ?

Jade Goody ? , personally I couldn't give a :censored:.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Hmm, to use an illness to get money is a little..erm..how do I put it...f*ck it, I think it's pathetic. People will say fair play, I say f*ck her and the media. Of course if people were offered the chance, they'd take money, but money is useless where she is going, and anyway even if it is for her kids, does that make the other kids of this world who have lost parents due to cancer any less deserving? Just because she has a face that resembles the back of my bollox and was on BB doesn't make her worthy of such notoriety and deserving of a fortune because she has an illness. What about the thousands, millions of other poor people in the planet? Give them a big cheque for their suffering too, I say. But NO! She was in BB. She deserves it. Go f*ck! If she was so righteous, she'd donate all that money for cancer patients and research. I'm with wooly with his sentiments.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 am

Just because she has a face that resembles the back of my bollox

got to say I laughed at this

sorry :(

she has my sympathy but I never really cared about her before she was ill and now she is it hasn't really changed my perception of her, but her life coming to a premature end is tragic for her and her family
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Bam » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:53 am

Emerald Red wrote:Hmm, to use an illness to get money is a little..erm..how do I put it...f*ck it, I think it's pathetic. People will say fair play, I say f*ck her and the media. Of course if people were offered the chance, they'd take money, but money is useless where she is going, and anyway even if it is for her kids, does that make the other kids of this world who have lost parents due to cancer any less deserving? Just because she has a face that resembles the back of my bollox and was on BB doesn't make her worthy of such notoriety and deserving of a fortune because she has an illness. What about the thousands, millions of other poor people in the planet? Give them a big cheque for their suffering too, I say. But NO! She was in BB. She deserves it. Go f*ck! If she was so righteous, she'd donate all that money for cancer patients and research. I'm with wooly with his sentiments.

If she was Irish I'd bet you'd be singing a different tune.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:49 am

Bam wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Hmm, to use an illness to get money is a little..erm..how do I put it...f*ck it, I think it's pathetic. People will say fair play, I say f*ck her and the media. Of course if people were offered the chance, they'd take money, but money is useless where she is going, and anyway even if it is for her kids, does that make the other kids of this world who have lost parents due to cancer any less deserving? Just because she has a face that resembles the back of my bollox and was on BB doesn't make her worthy of such notoriety and deserving of a fortune because she has an illness. What about the thousands, millions of other poor people in the planet? Give them a big cheque for their suffering too, I say. But NO! She was in BB. She deserves it. Go f*ck! If she was so righteous, she'd donate all that money for cancer patients and research. I'm with wooly with his sentiments.

If she was Irish I'd bet you'd be singing a different tune.

Really? Makes no difference to me where's she's from. She's as thick as pig sh*t and twice as sloppy. Muppets come in all creeds and colours.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:53 am

Dead right mate.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 pm

I could never stand Jade, but i feel for her and her children. I know what myself and Kids felt like
when we all thought my wife had breast cancer.

If only to open peoples eyes i want her to be in the tabloids, i want thet message to hit
home, only then will more people pay attention to how dangerous an illness it really is.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:25 pm

most people have some family member that has had cancer so we all know how serious it is. if we need a celebrity to have it before we think about it then we are seriously f*cked up.

i hate celebrity :angry:

the main story on the news? pathetic
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Big Niall wrote:most people have some family member that has had cancer so we all know how serious it is. if we need a celebrity to have it before we think about it then we are seriously f*cked up.

i hate celebrity :angry:

the main story on the news? pathetic

We are indeed a messed up society mate.

People pay more attention to someone like Brad pit rather than education, sad but true.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum