Jade goody

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:27 am

i really couldn't give a flying fuck about her dying. sorry.

my life will be entirely the same when i wake up one morning and the tabloids are all boo-hooing. does that make me a bad person? probably.  do i give a sh.it?  no.
Last edited by Woollyback on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:00 am

*_Ruthless_* wrote:I personally dont like how she wanted so much attention over a really bad illness . . . Keep it private and stop making money from it.

Obviously she thought she would beat this illness overwise I think she would have kept it secret.

She should have used Patrick Swayze as a role model.

dude if she is gonna die fair play to her making money out of it for her kids jesus some people are so twisted its unreal.

If you any type of person you do any thing for ya kids and tbh she has made alot of young and old ladies more aware of cancer and they have gone for tests and that can only be a good thing.

Remarks like that our just in poor taste.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:01 am

Woollyback wrote:i really couldn't give a flying fuck about her dying. sorry.

my life will be entirely the same when i wake up one morning and the tabloids are all boo-hooing. does that make me a bad person? probably.  do i give a sh.it?  no.

W&nker yo really are hope someone gives enuff of a sh.it when you die you sad little man.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:02 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Whether you like the girl or not it's nothing short of a tragedy for her and her family.

If she can get millions for her kids by selling the story - who can blame her?

OmG I never thought I say this lando spot fecking on fair play to the lass no one gives you sh.it in life at least she has made the most out of hand she was given and her children will have something after she is gone.

:bowdown
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 am

she's even got her own fan club on facebook, so that says it all really. I've been asked to join by 5 different people - I think 'go screw yourself' offended them. hey ho.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:10 am

Lee J wrote:she's even got her own fan club on facebook, so that says it all really. I've been asked to join by 5 different people - I think 'go screw yourself' offended them. hey ho.

for every fan site theres the whenwilljadegoodydie.com site tho.

and im with woolyback on this one folks
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:45 am

Big Niall wrote:i hate this talk about raising awareness of cancer. who the :censored: has not heard of cancer.

also -why is she described as brave? she didn't volunteer for it, unlucky is a better word.

also - why do people buy those magazines, i see women in professions that are supposed to be intelligent reading heat magazinek, idiots.

rant over.

Its not awareness of cancer in general you div.  :D

Its awareness of Cervical cancer and the need for screening to catch it early.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:49 am

I've thought long and hard about this emotive topic, so here's my two-penneth worth.

It's tragic that someone so young is given so little time left in the world, especially because she is a mother. That still doesn't change my opinion of Jade Goody though, not in the slightest. To me, she is still a racist bully and a media whore - nothing changes that. I'm sick of seeing here plastered all over the papers. She's sold every scrap of here life to make money. She's been on Big Brother 3 times, plus countless other reality shows, she's even got a show filming here last dying months. She's sold the rights to her wedding to a jailbird racist boyfriend (who in the papers yesterday said he'd wheel Jade down the aisle in a hospital bed if he had to - is that romantic, or is he just securing his inheritance? The cynic in me suggests the latter) . I'm now just waiting for Max Clifford to announce that he's just secured the rights for Sky 1 to broadcast here death on live tv, and for the Daily Express to somehow prove that she's a blood relative of Princess Diana. It makes me sick.
"She's doing it for here kids". I'm sorry, but those kids aren't short. I'd be more supportive if she was raising as much as she can for cancer research. Compare what Jade's doing to what Jane Tomlinson did when she found out she had terminal cancer. While Jade's chose to flog her arse for as much money as she can to fund her chav family's takeaway meals and coke habits for the next 20 years, Jane Tomlinson rose £1.5 million for charity. Jade's in a perfect position to make a difference to future generations, but she's choosing to line here own pockets and to eke out as much fame in her life as possible. I know who I'll shed a tear for.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:19 pm

LegBarnes wrote:

W&nker yo really are hope someone gives enuff of a sh.it when you die you sad little man.

yeah whatever sunshine
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:27 pm

i actually support woolly here a little. i dont really care that she is dying, i feel sorry for the kids etc.

i mean it wasnt so long ago she was being racist towards shilpa shetty - jade didnt care about that womens feelings did she. she also had a go at the newspapers etc, and now she is dying, she's milking it for all shes worth - taking money from the papers that she called ar'seholes not long ago
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Woollyback wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

yeah whatever sunshine

Where ya been Woolly ?

Dont tell me, your sister-in-laws  :D

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:32 pm

you mean - UP his sister in law :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Judge