Jade goody

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Lee J wrote:I know, lets stop giving money to 3rd world countries and lets stop spunking money on homing fking foriengers over here and lets put that money towards the cure of cancer or other serious illnesses. This government is fking bent. Im ranting now, Im going off on one here folks, the lass is gonna get it when I get home. :angry: :p

deflate her a bit beforehand dude  :kungfu:

and nice post lol
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Jade Goody is not my type of person in the slightest, but I do feel desperate sorry for her. 27 is far too early to check out.
tonyeh

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 pm

cant stand the women myself but you have to feel sorry for her and here family with what there going through right now.

i do hope she spends what time she has left with her family and kids instead of looking for ways in which to make money out of it, go out with a bit of dignity
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Greavesie » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Its tragic news for Jade and the family, can't help but feel bad for her.

Regarding Diana, I think its about time the nation moved on and let her rest
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 pm

GYBS wrote:well i think in the end the oylmpics will bring in a lot of money - just an inital big outlay - the last couple of olympics have earnt each country billions

hA bring in a lot of money i know im paying for it in my council tax. Dont make me laugh they havnt even decided what the stadium is gonna be used as when the games are over . its a joke
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:34 pm

An as far as Jade Goody well i say good luck to her , shes using her celebrity status to get what she can for her kids .Shes using the media for her kids benefit. Ok shes no celebrity im my eyes but if she can take them for what she can i dont blame the girl.Its her kids who are gonna benefit not her . shes looking after her own an any :censored: one of us would do the same if we could so good luck to her an all
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:44 pm

NANNY RED wrote:An as far as Jade Goody well i say good luck to her , shes using her celebrity status to get what she can for her kids .Shes using the media for her kids benefit. Ok shes no celebrity im my eyes but if she can take them for what she can i dont blame the girl.Its her kids who are gonna benefit not her . shes looking after her own an any :censored: one of us would do the same if we could so good luck to her an all

Totally agree with that 100%. If the silly fecking newspapers want to throw money at her, why should she turn it down.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 pm

bavlondon wrote:Yeah god knows how much money this country alone has spunked on needless things. The Olympics springs to mind.

Footballers wages :eyebrow
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Judge wrote:my defence systems that i used didnt save anyone, well, only my colleagues

i will say no more

my defence systems failed.................I've 4 kids to prove it :laugh:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:00 pm

supersub wrote:
Judge wrote:my defence systems that i used didnt save anyone, well, only my colleagues

i will say no more

my defence systems failed.................I've 4 kids to prove it :laugh:

Luckily due to copious naughties during uni and beyond and probably shooting blanks so my defence works fine  :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:05 pm

supersub wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Yeah god knows how much money this country alone has spunked on needless things. The Olympics springs to mind.

Footballers wages :eyebrow

Yeah that is out of control. Id be all for a wage cap but something like that would have to be enforced on a Europe wide scale otherwise you would find good players fecking off elsewhere to earn.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *_Ruthless_* » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:15 pm

I personally dont like how she wanted so much attention over a really bad illness . . . Keep it private and stop making money from it.

Obviously she thought she would beat this illness overwise I think she would have kept it secret.

She should have used Patrick Swayze as a role model.
*_Ruthless_*

Postby tubby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:24 pm

I think we all have something we didn't like about her. Whether it was her personality generally or things she done on TV. I do feel sorry for her though. I would even feel sorry for Ronaldo or Fergie if they had cancer. Not that I would wish such a thing anyway......
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:53 pm

What gets me is that at no point have i heard her talk about whats happened in a way that would help others. She has the power of the media and she could be helping 100,000s with her tale, but shed rather talk about her marriage and how she wants the money. she could have promoted cancer charities or cancer research but shes not.

of course we feel sorry for her, but no more than the millions fo other sufferers every year.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Sorry, enough on my plate to give a flying bollox about her, and I wish the media would f*ck off by plastering her mug all over the papers as if they actually give a flying f*ck either, afterall, they were the ones that set out to tear her down when she was in BB. Hypocritical w@nkers. They love to make money by feeding off apathy and writing sh*t about nonsense. That being said, cancer is nothing to be mocked or joked about at all.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum