Jade goody

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 pm

admins please lock this thread as I feel it ain't doing any one any good you all moan about her bla bla bla yet you all bitching in here like old ladie's sort it you sad lot.  :no
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Sabre wrote:Yes but he said that March the 20th, so maybe the draw didn't take place?

In the Spanish press I read that Gordon Brown told Zapatero that HE is very popular at Anfield. You see, Liverpool used in diplomatic relations :D, even if I don't think the Kopites know the SPanish PM at all.

Fecking S*n was asking Obama about if he had any opinion on the fecking England game.  Of course he didn't.  It was a bit funny the way he said "european . . . football??" though  :D
JoeTerp

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 pm

LegBarnes wrote:admins please lock this thread as I feel it ain't doing any one any good you all moan about her bla bla bla yet you all bitching in here like old ladie's sort it you sad lot.  :no

Give it a miss if you don't like what you read, mate. After all, if too much moaning and bitching were the criteria for locking threads...

:Oo:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:40 pm

LegBarnes wrote:admins please lock this thread as I feel it ain't doing any one any good you all moan about her bla bla bla yet you all bitching in here like old ladie's sort it you sad lot.  :no

Only one eejit moaning that I can read  :;):
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:29 am

no what I meen you all saying you can't stand hearing about her ? yeah so why you in here talking about her ? if you sick of sound of her name ?
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 am

its one of them things tho... the human condition. we all hate all the publicity she gets, and to express that we create more publicity, but good point dude.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 am

Bad Bob wrote:

Give it a miss if you don't like what you read, mate. After all, if too much moaning and bitching were the criteria for locking threads...

:Oo:

There are only when I am doing the moaining and bitching bob.  :)
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:32 am

dawson99 wrote:its one of them things tho... the human condition. we all hate all the publicity she gets, and to express that we create more publicity, but good point dude.

aye but I don't mind cos I ignor it I feel its gone to far as well let the girl RIP ffs but bitching in here is only gonna feed the one eyed monster (the story not jade  :blush: ).
Last edited by LegBarnes on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 am

They really are going to do a movie about her life ! My god. The bitching in here isnt feeding the media, the fact that she sold her soul to become god knows what, it certainly isnt a martyr, she is simply a horrible person who even now in death is feeding the leeches about her with money, and in this its not her kids benefitting. Its the despicable people she hung around at the end. I think that sums her up perfectly.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:58 am

Movies, memorials, tv funerals, national treasure

who the f.uck died, jesus?
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:01 am

GOAT wrote:Movies, memorials, tv funerals, national treasure

who the f.uck died, jesus?

:laugh:  You have to laugh dont you? This whole thing is outrageous !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:43 am

They are making a film about this mong?

Push the button now!

Yeah, I said mong. I'm a terrible c*nt, aye. Sue me!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:53 am

Emerald Red wrote:They are making a film about this mong?

Push the button now!

Yeah, I said mong. I'm a terrible c*nt, aye. Sue me!

Not a chance, the word you used is very polite compared to what many people use for her ! In the press all you see is all "what a good mom she is" and "she is an angel", when a majority of people, the people whose quotes are not included have nothing but hatred, unkind words and more hatred.

Im not in the hatred camp, im more in the unkind words camp. She is being made out to be a beautiful person, the fact is, and regardless of any movie made picturing her in any other light, she was exactly that, a horrible person. Will be interesting to see if she is portrayed in truth or someone who saves the world from alien attack !
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 pm

parky has a go at jade

good on you parky
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Can someone please use this

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext