Jade goody

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GYBS » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Now that is pathetic - FFS she did feck all in her life apart from being a thick ignorant racist - you should hear the people crying on the radio about her - FFS
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:42 pm

I find it slightly weird that Shilpa Shetty was the first to say something...

I feel bad for anyone that dies or whatever, but for Gordon Brown to get involved as well FFS, you'd think hed have something more important to do, like sort out the economic crisis, terorism, immigration, etc etc etc etc
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:19 pm

do you remember tony blair saying in parliment that he hoped deirdre rashid (coronation street character) would be freed from jail.

politicans have to do this stupid stuff because unfortunately there is no IQ test required to vote.

It isn't just UK that is stupid though, In Ireland last year our government sent a representative to the funeral of a second rate local model who died from a cocaine overdose.

the english speaking world is full of morons - not sure whether mainland europe is just as stupid.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 pm

You would think now for the sake of the children and family that the media intrusion could be kept to a minimum so they can try and get on with life in peace. But with Max Clifford saying things like "the funeral will be a Jade Goody production" it is no wonder the papers cannot keep away. This whole celebrity infatuation society is sick if you ask me. But you cant blame her for trying to scrape together money for her kids so this was always on the cards.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 am

GYBS wrote:Unfortunatly that joke was out couple weeks ago . There is worse about

I got sent a fecking awful one, admit I thought it was funny but you're right, theres a lot worse flying about
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:58 pm

The world has seriously gone mental folks. Dunno whther to laugh or cry the stupidity of some people. We should find out who 'bombarded' the council, and do something to at least make sure they cannot reproduce

Plans are being made for a permanent memorial to Jade Goody.

The move comes after the mum-of-two's local council in South London was bombarded with demands from the public for some kind of lasting tribute.

Bob Skelly, chair of Bermondsey Community Council, which is located near to Jade's childhood home, told the Daily Mirror:

"The council has plans for the Dickens Estate area where Jade grew up, and I'm sure we could do something."

Responding to the initiative, Jade's spokesman Max Clifford said: "It's wonderful news".

Meanwhile, Piers Morgan has been paying tribute to Jade, who died after battling cervical cancer in the early hours of Sunday 22nd March, also Mother's Day.

Piers, who interviewed the star a few weeks before she passed away, told The Daily Mail:

"Jade was warm, street-smart, challenging, thoughtful and absolutely bursting with energy and fun. She was, quite simply, a scream.

"I realised that underneath the crazy, ill-educated, temper-prone exterior lay someone with a heart of absolute gold."

Jade's funeral will be held next Saturday in Essex.

It's rumoured that Michael Jackson, who called Jade to pledge his support in her dying days, will attempt to attend the occasion.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:27 pm

jade goody, max clifford, memorials, piers morgan, michael jackson!!??

i'm lost for words...

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:33 pm

She´s even got an obituary in this weeks 'Economist' ffs.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:15 am

Its just getting pathetic now - some woman on the radio the other day was saying she should have a state funeral as she was a national treasure ?! ffs
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 am

She was an embarrassment to the British nation who unfortunatley got cancer. But it seems now she was a Saint.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:28 am

day 10 in heaven...    and already jade's up for eviction :lol:

nothing against her personally, couldn't give a monkey's about her. she was just a fat gobby mess of no importance. the depressing bit is how the whole of britain seem to lap this sh!t up, tabloid mentality whipping up plastic sentimentality. and now a memorial to her in london??? oh sweet f**kin jesus, stop the world i wanna get off    :wwww
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Woollyback wrote:day 10 in heaven...    and already jade's up for eviction :lol:

nothing against her personally, couldn't give a monkey's about her. she was just a fat gobby mess of no importance. the depressing bit is how the whole of britain seem to lap this sh!t up, tabloid mentality whipping up plastic sentimentality. and now a memorial to her in london??? oh sweet f**kin jesus, stop the world i wanna get off    :wwww

finally some sense
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:21 pm

dawson99 wrote:I find it slightly weird that Shilpa Shetty was the first to say something...

I feel bad for anyone that dies or whatever, but for Gordon Brown to get involved as well FFS, you'd think hed have something more important to do, like sort out the economic crisis, terorism, immigration, etc etc etc etc

In my country the Prime Minister takes care of far more important things for our well being
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Sabre wrote:
dawson99 wrote:I find it slightly weird that Shilpa Shetty was the first to say something...

In my country the Prime Minister takes care of far more important things for our well being

isn't that impossible?

At least we know Spain isn't fixing the results of the draw  :D

Obama is not above talking sports either
JoeTerp

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Yes but he said that March the 20th, so maybe the draw didn't take place?

In the Spanish press I read that Gordon Brown told Zapatero that HE is very popular at Anfield. You see, Liverpool used in diplomatic relations :D, even if I don't think the Kopites know the SPanish PM at all.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum