LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 pm

JBG wrote:Meh.

Even I was too scared to say that!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:02 pm

If she'd invented a longer lasting, eco-friendly light bulb, or actually had some worthwhile talent that brought some kind of joy into people's lives, then maybe, just maybe I'd give a stuff.

Cancer is an atrocious affliction on people and their families. In no way on earth would I ever try to mock it. But as for Jade Goodie, who was she? Nothing to me. So why the big f*cking deal from the media? And don't dare anyone say it's because they want to raise awareness. Awareness my bollox. Cancer has been eating good people alive with good families for as long as anyone dare care to remember. I just wish the press wouldn't throw it in my face like they are. I don't want to know.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 pm

My heart felt condolences go to her family. I, as with a lot of you, agree with all this business about her and being racist etc. etc. etc. But I wouldn't even wish this on SAF :D. I do, however, disagree with those that don't feel comfortable with her making money for her children. I think 90% of all human beings would, knowing they are dying, try and leave as much as they could to ensure, under any circumstances, their family can live a good life. Money cannot replace a person and it is purely a comforting side. The only different thing being, a "normal" person can't leave millions, like she has, but in proportion to a mothers life, it is nothing. R.I.P
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Well like I always say they are people in the world who always be nasty kunts and people who ain't and you know who you kunts are.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 am

rip  jade...  such a shame  to die so young...   :(

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:26 am

May your children and family live a happy life.  Hopefully they use some money for research for the millions of others with cancer and the thousands of other unheard voices in this world.
SupitsJonF

Postby Madmax » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:01 am

shame isnt it to die at such a young age!! Life could be taken away anytime!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:17 am

rip... cant believe some of the sh!t some of you lot are coming up with...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 am

LegBarnes wrote:Well like I always say they are people in the world who always be nasty kunts and people who ain't and you know who you kunts are.

Just because people dont feel an outpouring of grief or any grief what so ever about a person who has contributed nothing to the world doesnt make them a kunt as you so politely put it . My grief and maybe others will be reserved for people that deserve it - her dying means feck all to me and im sure others and im amazed that other more deserving people dont get mentions from the PM when they have sadly passed away . It shows exactly how society these days is ruled by the gutter press and magazines and cr ap reality telly .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:May your children and family live a happy life.  Hopefully they use some money for research for the millions of others with cancer and the thousands of other unheard voices in this world.

nope. more likely just to pocket the lot and fk the rest of mankind.

they'll be selfish twonks just like their mother.

sad that someone so young should die of such an horrible disease but thats life, get over it and move on...
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:06 pm

bought the daily star hoping to see page 3, no - Fu*king jade goody instead (that part was a joke )

sorry that she died n all, but this media milking gets right on my nerves - she was aloud mouthed racist, with about as much charisma as a lump of dead wood - common as muck etc

sorry folks - i feel for her family, but the publicity of this Z lister is too much. there are far more important news to report than of this women
Last edited by Judge on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm

RIP
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:13 pm

I refuse to feel guilty for feeling schadenfreude for Jade Goody's death. The stuff in the papers and on tv is absolutely nonsense: about her being a warm and loving person, a "character", what have you. Remember this person was a complete and utter idiot, a piece of media trash that would have done anything for a few bob and both during her life and in her death she detracted from far more important issues that people should be worried about, such as the silent millions who die for disease and cancers across the world each year, millions who die from hunger, war, global warming, the economic depression, social issues etc. I mean, I can understand public mourning where a person who actually contributed to mankind passes away, but what did Jade Goody do? She was a symbol of much that was wrong in the 21st century: its ok to be dense, its ok to make an absolute fool of yourself in public. I mean, Natasha Richardson achieved more in five minutes of her life than Jade Goody ever did but her passing has been utterly eclipsed by Jade.

I'm not inhuman and as an expectant father I do genuinely and sincerely sympathise with her kids, as for her husband and mother, I'll give them five minutes before they sell their stories to the tabloids and make themselves a few grimy bob.
Last edited by JBG on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby GYBS » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:18 pm

well said JBG  :nod
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum