Jade goody

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:11 pm

GYBS wrote:Because people dont have any sympathy for Goody they are called sick ? there is far many more people in the world that deserve sympathy as opposed to her and the way it is being played out in the media spotlight is pathetic and wrong to some people - if people think that it doesnt make them sick .

It shouldn't change your mind about giving people sympathy just for what they do in there lifes you should give it to any one its called compassion and I see a great lack of it on this forums of late.

She is making about of money ? so what how does that effect you as a person ? who is the money going to her kids ffs who would begrudge a child some money to make there lifes easyer after there mother dies ?

I feel alot of people throwing abuse are just jealous of her and that is why the petty pathetic comments are comming out.

Its very childish and unbecomming and really makes people look like sicko's.

Life isn't about getting from A to B its about what you do in the middle what you say is big part of it and we all have to look back on our lifes and judge our selfs when that day comes so there will be no bigger critic then jade her self.

For us either show your support or don't but don't get nasty about it cos one day you be about to die and what will you judge about your self when that day comes.

By the way not point this at any one just speaking my mind.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:19 pm

welcome to the cynical real world where people look after number one and the people around them .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:11 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
GYBS wrote:Broadmoor ?

Its a mental hospital mate place then send the sickest people in this country.

and there was me thinking it was a Butlin's holiday camp  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:33 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
GYBS wrote:Broadmoor ?

Its a mental hospital mate place then send the sickest people in this country.

and there was me thinking it was a Butlin's holiday camp  :D

it is if you like being off ya nuts 24/7 be right up ya ally.  :laugh:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:34 pm

GYBS wrote:welcome to the cynical real world where people look after number one and the people around them .

I don't live in that world which i am happy about.

The cynical part any ways.
Last edited by LegBarnes on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:41 pm

LegBarnes wrote:tbh alot of what I seen in this topic has made me feel a bit sick and really has made me think alot different about alot of of you.

how you can talk about someones death in such a twisted way really makes me think some of you be better of in broadmoor.

shocking.  :no

hope you don't include me in this mate??
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:46 am

i think  you will find few people who think the death of a woman about 30 with children is good.

my view is that every town has somebody the same dying but no news. her being famous is terrible and similar to beckham being the highest earning footballer (he is so kournikova)

i despise celebrity,my favourite footballers ever are john barnes, aldo and beckhanbaur but i know nothing about them as people and have no interest in meeting them.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 am

The thing that hits me the most is the way is she is going about it. The best possible example I can give is Jane Tomlinson. She got cancer, but what did she do? Well her family were already living a comfortable life from her earnings and so any future income they can gain themself. It didnt stop her getting out there and doing the most selfless act available to her did it? She went out there and raised a shed load of money for the research of cancer in a hope that future sufferers can have a cure. God bless that woman.

Now look at Jade Goody. "Shes raising money so her children are better off" why?, are they not already? do they not have the money from her career already which has got them off to a good start? A better start than many of us could only wish for?

Thats the difference. One celebrity died and died with dignity, one will die with none. What Jade Goody is doing is tasteless and selfish. Do there kids really want to spend the last few moments with her mum by reading what is going in the paper or could she actually put them first by tending to there emotional needs and let them know that everythings going to be fine after shes gone? To tell the interviewers to sod off and to tell her kids "hey im here for you".
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:46 am

the actress that played pauline fowler died with dignity. can you imagine somebody that age selling their death.

all involved should be ashamed.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 am

I've definitely walked into a compassion free zone in here.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Big Niall wrote:the actress that played pauline fowler died with dignity. can you imagine somebody that age selling their death.

FFS what is wrong with some of you.

Yeah the Jade Goody story is the lowest of all media. I haven't even tried to avoid it, I just get on with my life a don't buy sh!t papers or watch sh!t TV.

I get more updates on this story from you bunch of in compassionate tw@ts - and your the ones who are supposedly her worst critics.

You lot define the word irony
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:16 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:tbh alot of what I seen in this topic has made me feel a bit sick and really has made me think alot different about alot of of you.

how you can talk about someones death in such a twisted way really makes me think some of you be better of in broadmoor.

shocking.  :no

hope you don't include me in this mate??

Just making a statement mate its up to all of you to know if you feel you gone to far I ain't targeting it any one nore do I think I have right to throw it at any one person or judge any of you just how I feel on matter.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 pm

High and Mighty chat again. Some of us are just bored with daily 10 page stories about something that happens to 10000s every day.

but come on LegBarnes, what's upset, quote something that should be said by people in 'Broadmore'
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:29 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Big Niall wrote:the actress that played pauline fowler died with dignity. can you imagine somebody that age selling their death.

FFS what is wrong with some of you.

Yeah the Jade Goody story is the lowest of all media. I haven't even tried to avoid it, I just get on with my life a don't buy sh!t papers or watch sh!t TV.

I get more updates on this story from you bunch of in compassionate tw@ts - and your the ones who are supposedly her worst critics.

You lot define the word irony

dont read the thread  - easy huh?  :O
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum