I'm waiting for her to claim that she "caught it" in India. :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:43 am

RIP Wendy Richards
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:02 am

Whats all this about someone coming at her with a hammer in her hospital bed?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:05 am

Dundalk wrote:Whats all this about someone coming at her with a hammer in her hospital bed?

Are you serious ???
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:07 am

Yeah there was something on the news about it

Link
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:17 am

Her spokesman Max Clifford reporting said incident. My god. Make of that story what you will. Sad whats happening to her but for christ sake, let it end soon, its getting beyond a joke. She is not brave, she is making the most money out of this in the most undignified way she can. She hasnt gone out of her way to make others aware of how to avoid reaching the point of no return only in relying on a man who cares for her as much as a person who has the sh!ts and is blaming it on beans !

Whats the guessing that this person with the hammer will never be heard of again? Pathetic. The whole thing.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:10 pm

but why didnt the 'hammer person' just embed it into her skull and then everyone in the world can get back to normal.

opportunity missed I'd say.
Last edited by Roger Red Hat on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Lee J wrote:but why didnt the 'hammer person' just embed it into her skull and then everyone in the world can get back to normal.

fecking hell that's harsh
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:57 pm

I can understand the attitude of alot wanting to save their grief/pity...whatever word you want to use om someone more deserving.
My personal opinion of her is that she was lucky to have been born into an era where reality tv makes semi stars out of people without talent.
To be fair to her then she made what she could out of it, the racism thing blew up in her face and showed people the real side to her.
Am not all pc myself but thought it was a disgrace to see them bullying that girl on national tv.
She was rightly f'cked off whatever business ventures she had.

For her to be terminally ill with young kids is really sad though (for them), not for me though.
I do feel sympathy for the kids, but hopefuly their dad might be a better role model (Jeff Brazier not the chav she is marrying)

I am also very sceptical on her motives regarding the money she wants to  make for the kids, she may be genuine in it all but to me it all seems like she is more concerned with being in the spot light - her name being remembered and that.
The lad she is marrying as well, lets just say i am not at all convinced in his motives.

I do buy newspapers, only to read sorry look at on the way to work, and to be honest its got beyond a joke now, it is being rammed down people's throats.

I think i read that she was considering her funeral to be like Princess Diana's - so all her fans could go.
I dont know what disturbed me more by that, her thinking that she actually has fans that will be upset and gathering in crowds when she goes...or the fact that it could happen.

I think she has made enough in her last few weeks now, and should be devoting more time towards the kids who havent got much longer to spend with their mother.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:01 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
Lee J wrote:but why didnt the 'hammer person' just embed it into her skull and then everyone in the world can get back to normal.

only if she survived

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Judge wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:

only if she survived

:D

i try not to think of who she is or what she has done just of those poor little one that will not have there mother around

i will not say i know she is a good mother or that she is a bad one, i don't know i just think what it would be like for my kids to grow up not having there mum there to support them

yes i know she milks the world for all she can get and she is a very simple minded person but the way i see it is just to look past that, i choose to look at it that way and not notice the simpleton she is, i would like to think that she IS doing all this sh*t for her kids and not for her own name because if that were the case then?? ?? ?? well i just don't know what i would think to that??
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 pm

tbh alot of what I seen in this topic has made me feel a bit sick and really has made me think alot different about alot of of you.

how you can talk about someones death in such a twisted way really makes me think some of you be better of in broadmoor.

shocking.  :no
Last edited by LegBarnes on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Broadmoor ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:01 pm

GYBS wrote:Broadmoor ?

Its a mental hospital mate place then send the sickest people in this country.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Because people dont have any sympathy for Goody they are called sick ? there is far many more people in the world that deserve sympathy as opposed to her and the way it is being played out in the media spotlight is pathetic and wrong to some people - if people think that it doesnt make them sick .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum