Is anyone else having a really bad week? - ...double trouble...so far !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:29 am

me and my best mate (of nearly 20 years now) haven't spoke for 11 months.

Me and 2 fellas booked a holiday to Magaluf last october. One of the fellas had to pull out but had already paid the £300 for the week. so my best mate said he'd come along and pay the fella and take his place. Anyway, we had a great holiday but my mate never paid the fella. Then after a month of calling him asking for the £300 (fella said he'd take £200 and cut his losses) best mate ignores me.

obviousley to him our freindship was was £300
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:06 pm

Woollyback wrote:i hate the following words:

no

woolly

you

cannot

feel

my minge

that's because you ask big hairy men who don't have one to feel.  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Lee J wrote:me and my best mate (of nearly 20 years now) haven't spoke for 11 months.

Me and 2 fellas booked a holiday to Magaluf last october. One of the fellas had to pull out but had already paid the £300 for the week. so my best mate said he'd come along and pay the fella and take his place. Anyway, we had a great holiday but my mate never paid the fella. Then after a month of calling him asking for the £300 (fella said he'd take £200 and cut his losses) best mate ignores me.

That sucks i grew up with friends that only hung around with me because i had a bit of money.

So i left home and got a job in navy to pay my own way.

Was best thing i ever done money can be a pain in friendships.

But if they don't like you because of money they ain't worth the effort.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:05 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Lee J wrote:me and my best mate (of nearly 20 years now) haven't spoke for 11 months.

That sucks i grew up with friends that only hung around with me because i had a bit of money.

So i left home and got a job in navy to pay my own way.

Was best thing i ever done money can be a pain in friendships.

But if they don't like you because of money they ain't worth the effort.

you got money?  ???

I'll be your friend!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum