Is anyone else having a really bad week? - ...double trouble...so far !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Number 9 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Sabre wrote:I would have forgiven him if he admitted the truth, but in your case, I'd done the same thing.

So if a so called mate stole money on you and later admitted it you would forgive him??
You are soft in the Fu*king head lad!

Stealing especially off a friend is the lowest of the low.
If a mate comes to you and NEEDS money you will lend it,if you cant you will help him get it someway.There is absolutely no excuse no matter how much he needed money for stealing when your back was turned.

Personally id have kicked fu'ck out of him and if i did'nt fancy may chances with my fists id have took a spade to him!
:censored: this remaining the bigger person sh'ite,if your soft you get walked on and always will!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:08 pm

borrow Barrys spade :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Judge wrote:tell yer mate that to fook off, and that youve bummed his missus

Judge tells it how it is  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 pm

Barry, yes, I'm a bit soft when it comes to friends, despite I agree stealing to a friend is very low.

Of course I'd have to see real remorse and an explanation of why he reached to that point. And that's precisely what that guy showed to not have when he lied about it, for me the worst offence to friendship, money is not that important.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Sabre wrote:Barry, yes, I'm a bit soft when it comes to friends, despite I agree stealing to a friend is very low.

Of course I'd have to see real remorse and an explanation of why he reached to that point. And that's precisely what that guy showed to not have when he lied about it, for me the worst offence to friendship, money is not that important.

:no
No forgiving that mate!Does'nt matter how much remorse is shown.people only show remorse and are sorry when they are caught and have no other option.

No matter what if he needs money or is having problems he should ask for help,stealing from mates is unforgivable and the worst thing you can do on a mate apart from Fu*king his girl of course! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Best friends??? Who needs them. They are nothing but trouble if you ask me.
I fell out my best friend of 6 years last week. Why? Because she was pregnant and had the baby last Monday and neither her or her other half phoned or texted to let me know. I found out that night from her bebo page, as other friends had left congrats on it. I know a lot of you will think that its a selfish excuse, but it really hurt me. I cried for hours after. She said she texted me, but said text never arrived.
As a lot of you know I have twin nieces and although my brother and their mum have split up I'm still quite friendly with her. But my so called best friend, who has only met the nieces mum once or twice, was texting her the whole time she was in hospital and texted her to say the baby had been born!!!!
Selfish or not I have cut all contact with so called friend and can honestly say hand on heart, that I would not care if I never heard from her again.

Rant over, lol.
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:40 pm

kazza 1 wrote:Best friends??? Who needs them. They are nothing but trouble if you ask me.
I fell out my best friend of 6 years last week. Why? Because she was pregnant and had the baby last Monday and neither her or her other half phoned or texted to let me know. I found out that night from her bebo page, as other friends had left congrats on it. I know a lot of you will think that its a selfish excuse, but it really hurt me. I cried for hours after. She said she texted me, but said text never arrived.
As a lot of you know I have twin nieces and although my brother and their mum have split up I'm still quite friendly with her. But my so called best friend, who has only met the nieces mum once or twice, was texting her the whole time she was in hospital and texted her to say the baby had been born!!!!
Selfish or not I have cut all contact with so called friend and can honestly say hand on heart, that I would not care if I never heard from her again.

Rant over, lol.

Well that's rather silly, I'm sure you'll work it out eventually

Sh.it I'm glad my mates are a lot more forgiving than that or I'd be in a bit of trouble  :D

It's different for women though isn't it

Personally I'm a very forgiving person, people make mistakes, and its usually not worth losing a good mate. Of course it depends how serious it is though, if they killed me nan then we'd have an issue  :D
Last edited by GOAT_2.0 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:06 pm

i hate the following words:

no

woolly

you

cannot

feel

my minge
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 am

i'm having a terrible week - i really fancied posting those words in here for no apparent reason. what a great idea i thought, until i saw in utter amazement an entire thread dedicated to words you hate - what a f***kin coincidence   :wwww
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:02 am

bunglemark2 wrote:Right, before one of you (and you know who you are !) point out that I posted this in the wrong forum, I've deliberately picked this one "General Chat".

Basically me and a mate - who I've known for 19 years - fell out over the weekend over a job I asked him to do on my house. Not building work, or anything like that, more like a survey.
AND....my missus and his missus (who have known each other and been friends for 25 years) fell out over the same thing.

Turns out it was a complete misunderstanding on theor part, miscommunication between them....and the upshot is, we're painted as the guilty party.

Part of me thinks "Well, fook 'em !"....but it's tinged with regret.

I've tried the sensible approach, it doesn't work....

And today...my boss has the hump with me 'cos I chose to sit in a different place to my normal desk. Not that it makes a blind bit of difference anyway, 'cos he's already told me I need to find somebody else to work for. He's just a power-merchant and now is insisting I sit back where I was. Farkin' tool if you ask me....

Ho hum....30 mins and I'm out of this kip.

I need a new job. I need an injection of The Kop.

Dont worry about it, it will sort itself out. Me and my brother have fallen out loads of times, over very silly things but always sort it out, after a day or a week me or my brother will go around for something daft, no mention of what we have fallen out over, we just turn up and say, I need your spanner or I fancy playing Devil May Cry for the ps2. We both know we have been daft and when that first move is made, the rest is forgotten !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:02 am

i think i need to go to bed
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:56 am

Woollyback wrote:i hate the following words:

no

woolly

you

cannot

feel

my minge

If thats what ya dad wants, its only best to leave him alone !  :wwww
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:35 am

Kharhaz wrote:

no

woolly

you

cannot

feel

my minge

sounds more like judge  :p
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:54 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

no

woolly

you

cannot

feel

my minge

sounds more like judge  :p

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. 08 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:20 am

Most of this year has been rather mentally stressful and emotional for me. You get rid of one problem, and stumble upon fifteen others.

Life.
A.B. 08

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum