Ipod help! - Please help!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:18 pm

cheers maypax, looked up a thread related to vids.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:31 am

one more thing

does anyone know a really good program to convert flash vids (flv) to windows media or mp4? i downloaded the quick media one its :censored:, it always gives me an error.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Mediacoder. Its freeware and it has a built in converter for ipod.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:47 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Mediacoder. Its freeware and it has a built in converter for ipod.

Thanks SCS :)
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:01 pm

just bumping this thread simply because i'm gonna use the info tomorrow! :p
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:48 pm

My daughter got me an ipod too, must say Im not too impressed with iTunes.
They seem to purposely make things complicated.

Dundalk - nice one mate - excellent directions you posted, will use that when I get home.
Last edited by Effes on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Need some help to do with my ipod touch (1st gen).

Sometimes the screen just doesn't turn on and I have to connect it to my computer for it to work again. But then that doesn't even work sometimes, so I've had to restore it a couple of times.

The warranty runs out at the start of March, so I want to get it repaired. Anyone know the best way to do this?
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:18 pm

metalhead wrote:ALRIGHT ANOTHER HELP PLEASE :D

I bought a new itouch (generation 2) and I was wondering how to put some clips on to it. I downloaded a Torres season review from youtube via real player but I dont know how to get it into my itouch through Itunes.

anyone know how to do that?

thanks!

Give me some time and I will upload mine. I have a lot of Liverpool vids encoded for iphone.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:59 am

I know I pods are in fashion but iv'e got a creative zen and to be honest it p!sses all over the I pod it is a lot user friendly i,e you don't need to go through I tunes and you can get a lot more songs on the GB and the battery last ten times longer.

It may be the fashion (i pod )but if you want to research which is better value for money go for the creative zen
roberto green

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:38 am

roberto green wrote:I know I pods are in fashion but iv'e got a creative zen and to be honest it p!sses all over the I pod it is a lot user friendly i,e you don't need to go through I tunes and you can get a lot more songs on the GB and the battery last ten times longer.

It may be the fashion (i pod )but if you want to research which is better value for money go for the creative zen

yes! im using the creative zen video and its awesome. really user friendly and you can use any media player to upload songs unlike ipod which only allows itunes i think? it was created here in SG and the creator is often called a copycat as he took ideas from Apple and Samsung and other brands, combined them all and created Creative. but i dont care. it works best for me.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby roberto green » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:59 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
roberto green wrote:I know I pods are in fashion but iv'e got a creative zen and to be honest it p!sses all over the I pod it is a lot user friendly i,e you don't need to go through I tunes and you can get a lot more songs on the GB and the battery last ten times longer.

yes! im using the creative zen video and its awesome. really user friendly and you can use any media player to upload songs unlike ipod which only allows itunes i think? it was created here in SG and the creator is often called a copycat as he took ideas from Apple and Samsung and other brands, combined them all and created Creative. but i dont care. it works best for me.

So there is someone else that has one everyone i know says the I pod is better just because there the fashion not that it bothers me i am just trying to give good advice

:nod
roberto green

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:11 am

roberto green wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

So there is someone else that has one everyone i know says the I pod is better just because there the fashion not that it bothers me i am just trying to give good advice

yep i think its just a fashion statement cause firstly, the Creative is cheaper, it allows you to remove the memory card and change it for another with bigger storage. my mate bought me a 4GB Creative video and i took out the memory card and bought a 16GB one. and i feel its kinda weird to move your fingers around the way people do when their adjusting their ipods.  :D  and its heavy too. secondly, its Apple, brand consciousness. also Creative has more gears like speakers, protective casings, skins, etc for their players compared to Apple. and one thing i like is that they installation cd they give you has a program called creative media player which can be used as a sound recording tool too.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby tubby » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:34 am

roberto green wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

It's nothing to do with fashion mate. The user interface and usability of the ipod touch is unrivalled. And to be honest despite your views the ipod is still the most popular media consumption device on the market especially with WIFI on board now.

As for itunes I know everyone has a whinge about it but how many billion songs have been sold on there?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:09 pm

bavlondon wrote:
roberto green wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

It's nothing to do with fashion mate. The user interface and usability of the ipod touch is unrivalled. And to be honest despite your views the ipod is still the most popular media consumption device on the market especially with WIFI on board now.

As for itunes I know everyone has a whinge about it but how many billion songs have been sold on there?

Each for their own them mate i have a creative and my girlfriend has a I pod and i know which one i prefer
roberto green

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:24 pm

roberto green wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
roberto green wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Each for their own them mate i have a creative and my girlfriend has a I pod and i know which one i prefer

I had both Creative's and iPod's and although Creative offer an alternative, you don't have to be an expert to see the build quality and platform of the iPod is superior.

The reason everyone has an iPod is not fashion its quality. The iPod didn't really become massive until the 4/5th generation, it was word of mouth and recommendation that created the iPod phenomenon.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum