In the police...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jkop » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:09 pm

I dont know the rules about long hair in the police, but in the army your hair has to be short your not allowed any colour, your sideburns have to be above the middle of your ear and you always have to have your neck shaved. Pretty sh1t for all the pretty boys. :(
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:38 pm

daxy1 wrote:
zarababe wrote:
Smeg wrote:Thinking about joining the Police, but do you have to have short hair?

Why ever would you wanna do that lad  ??? 

:D

I hear red coloured mohicans are the the requirements now as they are running out of helmets  :lookaround

ZaraBabe the police will allways be full of helmets!!!  :D

:D lol and truncheons :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1167515688 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:15 pm

Never seen the appeal of hiding behind a Government badge, it must be nice to walk down the Street like you're Ronnie Kray hiding behind your badge. The Police are pathetic and a waste of time and money, they don't have any authority or power and these community police are a waste of tax payers money.
76-1167515688

Postby Smeg » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:17 pm

Ludo wrote:Never seen the appeal of hiding behind a Government badge, it must be nice to walk down the Street like you're Ronnie Kray hiding behind your badge. The Police are pathetic and a waste of time and money, they don't have any authority or power and these community police are a waste of tax payers money.

Yesss we'd be far better off without a police force yeah?  ???
Smeg

Postby Woollyback » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:18 pm

Ludo wrote:Never seen the appeal of hiding behind a Government badge, it must be nice to walk down the Street like you're Ronnie Kray hiding behind your badge. The Police are pathetic and a waste of time and money, they don't have any authority or power and these community police are a waste of tax payers money.

but you'd still go crying to them if you got burgled, imagine if the police turned up at your door and thought "what a w@nker, we're not going to deal with your burglary". i bet they'd be inclined to.
Last edited by Woollyback on Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1167515688 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:20 pm

Well without a decent, hard nose judicary who will send scum down for life, which doesn't help Police are pretty pointless. These scumbags are let out to walk the streets again and the Police cannot do anything. If Labour didn't f.uck about with Law and Order the Police would have some use.
76-1167515688

Postby 76-1167515688 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:21 pm

Woollyback wrote:

but you'd still go crying to them if you got burgled, imagine if the police turned up at your door and thought "what a w@nker, we're not going to deal with your burglary". i bet they'd be inclined to.

I don't have anything worth stealing. I have never been to the police before, even when I've had my face smashed in.
76-1167515688

Postby Woollyback » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:21 pm

ok so you've changed your tune - the police are fine but their hands are tied by the government?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:22 pm

Ludo wrote:
Woollyback wrote:

I don't have anything worth stealing. I have never been to the police before, even when I've had my face smashed in.

now why doesn't it surprise me that happened to you?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1167515688 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:25 pm

Well what can I say that's what happens when you mix with the wrong people. What would the police do? Nothing! Useless f.uckers they are, they're useless because they have no authority.

I don't like Police, but they can't do anything when they have no backing from the Judicary. They are still w.ankers who hide behind a badge, make up evidence to convict people.
Last edited by 76-1167515688 on Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
76-1167515688

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am

Ludo wrote:Well what can I say that's what happens when you mix with the wrong people. What would the police do? Nothing! Useless f.uckers they are, they're useless because they have no authority.

I don't like Police, but they can't do anything when they have no backing from the Judicary. They are still w.ankers who hide behind a badge, make up evidence to convict people.

But via PM you were saying you've got convictions - ones which would mean lengthy jailterms under the "Judicary" you crave.

Yet again - a right load of old tripe.  :nod

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:15 am

Ludo wrote:Well what can I say that's what happens when you mix with the wrong people. What would the police do? Nothing! Useless f.uckers they are, they're useless because they have no authority.

Obviously you have been locked up before, and while in police custody met Ben Dover and from then on had it in for the police !  :p
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:36 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:

But via PM you were saying you've got convictions - ones which would mean lengthy jailterms under the "Judicary" you crave.

He's been p.m.ing me today out of the blue..our Karim or Ludo!

Trying to insult me by calling me Irish and making references to potatoes! :laugh:

He also called me a Dole pusher....erm I have a job and quite a good one too thanks Karim!

What a tool! :no
66-1120597113

Postby jkop » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:31 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Trying to insult me by calling me Irish and making references to potatoes! :laugh:

He also called me a Dole pusher....erm I have a job and quite a good one too thanks Karim!

Hes been p.m.ing me also, something about shoving spuds somewhere. :laugh:  Hes a goat, bring it Ludo ! :p
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:38 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

bloody hell how come he hasnt sent me any the blert barry you get all the fun

who ever it is you are a gimp shut the fukc up and get a life
if it is oasis then why are you on another forum pleading inocense then comin on here being a t!t
stfu d!ckhe.ad

daxy1
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum