If carlsberg did team talks... - Great advert

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 31, 2010 9:13 pm

dunno if anyone has seen this, but its a great advert.

click :;):
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Mon May 31, 2010 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 am

If, like the lager, they did team talks, you would taste nothing but p!ss ! Lets be honest here, what an awful, awful brew. Even I could do better !

Oh and its a rubbish advert. Stuart Pearce used to be known as PSYCHO, he is a high toned faggot ! Hard? yeah right..can you imagine being in a fight with that light toned tart? Get in a fight with him, he will miss the first punch but years later he will come good ! Dear god ....
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 am

Good that.

The Nike one's good as well if you accept the nobs that are in it.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:10 am

The Nike one's a tad ironic to say that Ronaldinho hasn't been picked in Brazil's squad...... I bet Nike are fuming over that considering the amount of dosh they pump into Brazillian football.......

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tricky Dicky » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Kharhaz wrote:If, like the lager, they did team talks, you would taste nothing but p!ss ! Lets be honest here, what an awful, awful brew. Even I could do better !

Oh and its a rubbish advert. Stuart Pearce used to be known as PSYCHO, he is a high toned faggot ! Hard? yeah right..can you imagine being in a fight with that light toned tart? Get in a fight with him, he will miss the first punch but years later he will come good ! Dear god ....

My Dad went to school with Stuart Pearce (no bollox) around the Wembley area.

I've had the pleasure of meeting him once up at the City Ground in his Forest days.

He seemed like a genuine fella and one that would put the princesses of modern day football to shame with his tough tackling, like Souness.

By all accounts he was an excellent cricketer as well.

:)
Tricky Dicky

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Kharhaz wrote:If, like the lager, they did team talks, you would taste nothing but p!ss ! Lets be honest here, what an awful, awful brew. Even I could do better !

Maybe you should drink bitter instead :laugh:

you'll need it if England meet your national team in the world cup.  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Tricky Dicky wrote:

I've had the pleasure of meeting him once up at the City Ground in his Forest days.

He seemed like a genuine fella and one that would put the princesses of modern day football to shame with his tough tackling, like Souness.

Obviously Pearce the footballer had a tough guy reputation but i just dont see him in that light these days at all.
He's hardly someone these days that's intimidating now is he  :D

And although the Carlsberg advert is decent, the lager is horrible. Probably the worst of the main lagers that are on sale.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Tricky Dicky wrote:

Obviously Pearce the footballer had a tough guy reputation but i just dont see him in that light these days at all.
He's hardly someone these days that's intimidating now is he  :D

And although the Carlsberg advert is decent, the lager is horrible. Probably the worst of the main lagers that are on sale.

Oi, I love Carlsberg, gimme that or Peroni any day
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Dawson ye southern fairy  :D
Ben Patrick

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:Dawson ye southern fairy  :D

sorry we can't all drink bishops nob or whatever ale you strange northern wussies drink
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

dawson99 wrote:

sorry we can't all drink bishops nob or whatever ale you strange northern wussies drink

:laugh:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 am

dawson99 wrote:

:D

Behave you, you drink cocktails in England  :laugh:
Ben Patrick

Return to General Chat Forum