-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 am

Real World MKII  :pirate

The old was is broke and Dawson is having kittens  :laugh:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 am

Glen Quagmire wrote:It is with much regret that I have to announce that after 100 of the finest posts that this forum will ever see I shall be leaving this arena for pastures new.

My time here has been some of the best of my young days and it is with deep sadness that I am leaving. Id like to say goodbye to Bigmick and thank him for some of the packages he sent me in the post from the stuff he sells, he also sent me a letter 3 days ago......Im still reading it. Goodbye to Nanny and Ciggy who are as passionate in bed as they are about our wonderful club, believe me, I know.

Goodbye also to Judge who has 19195 posts. Ive read them all and only 7 off them make sense. Goodbye to Number 9 who seems to be portrayed as a Fanta drinker and a bit of a nutter, I have come to learn that none of this is true and he is actually a 14 year old girl from the isle of Man.....and im still scared of him.

A big goodbye also to Dawson and Saint, there seems to be a bit of an argument with this Dundalk fellow about putting your picture up on the Interweb. I know what you guys both look like and I would recommend not doing it......especially you Dawson, dear God its bad.

Peewee, i will miss you and your ability to have a fight with your shadow or indeed any other shadows that may be lurking out there, this is a sport in itself and needs to commended. Hats off to you my friend. Woolyback of course is the original ladys man of the forum and with a face like his its easy to see why, zarababe has spoken of the numerous nights you have spent in each others company. The excitement. The Passion. The adrenalin. But that story is for another day.

All the best to bavlondon and GYBS, without you guys the forum would breakdown and as i type this you both probably have another 100 posts added to your never ending tally. The Guinness Book Of Records will be in touch soon. I promise.

How could I go with a mention for our wonderful moderators, pillars of the community and what our kids should look up too. Woof woof with his no nonsense approach, firm but fair, he been around for a while now and he wont mind me mentioning that he is packing it all in in a few weeks and letting Number 9 have a go........ The fun we are going to have!

Red 37 comes across as a sensible man but Ive met with the chap before and although charming he seemed to me to be little old to be doing this now at 86. But fair play to him he is sticking with it, bless him. Young Bad Bob need to spend more time actually moderating and less time in the fit birds zone. I mean how many can you have a day. Really? Shame on him....

Au revoir St Micheal or should i say Mr Henry. I'm sure he keeps hitting the back of the net with the lady's of Middlesbourgh. Good luck old chap. And a special goodbye to the king of the forum Supersub, how lucky we are to have such a man amongst us in these testing times.

For anyone I missed I bid you farewell and wish nothing but good luck upon you all.

This is Glen signing off.........

Image Image Image

:laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:41 am

tis will never be the real world, how dare you sully its name with this drivel :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:17 pm

metalhead wrote:
Glen Quagmire wrote:It is with much regret that I have to announce that after 100 of the finest posts that this forum will ever see I shall be leaving this arena for pastures new.

My time here has been some of the best of my young days and it is with deep sadness that I am leaving. Id like to say goodbye to Bigmick and thank him for some of the packages he sent me in the post from the stuff he sells, he also sent me a letter 3 days ago......Im still reading it. Goodbye to Nanny and Ciggy who are as passionate in bed as they are about our wonderful club, believe me, I know.

Goodbye also to Judge who has 19195 posts. Ive read them all and only 7 off them make sense. Goodbye to Number 9 who seems to be portrayed as a Fanta drinker and a bit of a nutter, I have come to learn that none of this is true and he is actually a 14 year old girl from the isle of Man.....and im still scared of him.

A big goodbye also to Dawson and Saint, there seems to be a bit of an argument with this Dundalk fellow about putting your picture up on the Interweb. I know what you guys both look like and I would recommend not doing it......especially you Dawson, dear God its bad.

Peewee, i will miss you and your ability to have a fight with your shadow or indeed any other shadows that may be lurking out there, this is a sport in itself and needs to commended. Hats off to you my friend. Woolyback of course is the original ladys man of the forum and with a face like his its easy to see why, zarababe has spoken of the numerous nights you have spent in each others company. The excitement. The Passion. The adrenalin. But that story is for another day.

All the best to bavlondon and GYBS, without you guys the forum would breakdown and as i type this you both probably have another 100 posts added to your never ending tally. The Guinness Book Of Records will be in touch soon. I promise.

How could I go with a mention for our wonderful moderators, pillars of the community and what our kids should look up too. Woof woof with his no nonsense approach, firm but fair, he been around for a while now and he wont mind me mentioning that he is packing it all in in a few weeks and letting Number 9 have a go........ The fun we are going to have!

Red 37 comes across as a sensible man but Ive met with the chap before and although charming he seemed to me to be little old to be doing this now at 86. But fair play to him he is sticking with it, bless him. Young Bad Bob need to spend more time actually moderating and less time in the fit birds zone. I mean how many can you have a day. Really? Shame on him....

Au revoir St Micheal or should i say Mr Henry. I'm sure he keeps hitting the back of the net with the lady's of Middlesbourgh. Good luck old chap. And a special goodbye to the king of the forum Supersub, how lucky we are to have such a man amongst us in these testing times.

For anyone I missed I bid you farewell and wish nothing but good luck upon you all.

This is Glen signing off.........

Image Image Image

:laugh:  :laugh:

:D  :D  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Only just noticed your little pop and me and GYBS for posting numbers. Dundalk Cheeky fu.ck. :p
Last edited by tubby on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

dundalk's sig on 1639 :laugh:

quality!!

:D
ImageImageImage