I was watching the brits last night

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:35 pm

who the heck is mcfly and scissor sisters ???  ???
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:46 pm

Scissor Sisters are f***ing amazing.

McFly are a girlie boy band I think.  A bit like Busted.  Don't take them seriously.

Get the Scissor Sisters album.  I listened to it only today a couple of hours back before the boring Blackburn game.  Different to what I'd normally listen to but that's what I like about them.  All the songs on the album are different to each other.
jonnymac1979

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:28 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Scissor Sisters are f***ing amazing.

McFly are a girlie boy band I think.  A bit like Busted.  Don't take them seriously.

Get the Scissor Sisters album.  I listened to it only today a couple of hours back before the boring Blackburn game.  Different to what I'd normally listen to but that's what I like about them.  All the songs on the album are different to each other.

they sounded different on stage, very interesting act. they sounded pretty good, where are they from?
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:33 pm

America I think, although my mate seen them in Blackpool late last year. 

He told me they don't know if we will beat them or not.

:laugh: :D :laugh: :D
jonnymac1979

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:54 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:America I think, although my mate seen them in Blackpool late last year. 

He told me they don't know if we will beat them or not.

:laugh: :D :laugh: :D

lol  :D , they dont sound american. i was thinking more aussie.
the one guy in their band when they won one gave the lead guy a kiss and a slap on the ******  :Oo: . in their show last night they had singing watermelon and eggs.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:59 pm

Yeah, my girlfriend said there is a homosexual vibe going on with them.  Wasn't aware of that until yesterday.  Don't want to see no male on male ar$e slapping though.  You can keep that sort of stuff on Canadian telly. 

Or Mancunian telly. :D :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:11 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Yeah, my girlfriend said there is a homosexual vibe going on with them.  Wasn't aware of that until yesterday.  Don't want to see no male on male ar$e slapping though.  You can keep that sort of stuff on Canadian telly. 

no thx i will keep it on evertonian telly  :D :laugh:
whats going on with them, gig was good got all the backdrop from jim hensons productions. They sound like a band to get stoned with.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:12 pm

I didn't actually see the Brits myself, I was asleep!!!!  Wouldn't have watched it had I been awake though.  I did hear about the muppet thing though.
jonnymac1979

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:31 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I didn't actually see the Brits myself, I was asleep!!!!  Wouldn't have watched it had I been awake though.  I did hear about the muppet thing though.

i will say im really surprised either U2 or Green Day did not win an award. Heck half of these bands i have never heard of. IMO both U2 and Green Day either of them should of won. I was ****** off when Queen did not win, i know how big robbie williams is, but queen is so much better.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:55 pm

Scissor sisters are yanks.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:09 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:McFly are a girlie boy band I think.  A bit like Busted.  Don't take them seriously.

listen to me CRA dont get either of them!!

both a.rse
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:37 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Yeah, my girlfriend said there is a homosexual vibe going on with them.  Wasn't aware of that until yesterday.  Don't want to see no male on male ar$e slapping though.  You can keep that sort of stuff on Canadian telly. 

you WERENT aware of the homosexual vibe with the scissor sisters?  :Oo:

ok, just for u, the following may well have a slight gay vibe in case your spidey sense hasnt pickde up on it yet:

the village people
culture club
james mcfadden  :laugh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:24 am

dawson99 wrote:

ok, just for u, the following may well have a slight gay vibe in case your spidey sense hasnt pickde up on it yet:

the village people
culture club

add mcfly ontheir too, boy groups atleast in north america have a definate gay vibe about them. ie: backstreet boys... and so on
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:04 pm

dawson99 wrote:

the village people
culture club
marklfc

No seriously!!!  :D 

I have no idea what the Scissor Sisters look like, their album is top notch though!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:04 pm

Dom1 wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:McFly are a girlie boy band I think.  A bit like Busted.  Don't take them seriously.

listen to me CRA dont get either of them!!

both a.rse

What's CRA?
jonnymac1979

Next

Return to General Chat Forum