I was watching gmtv the other day....

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Tue May 01, 2007 2:08 am

And noted a piece on womens depression after having a baby, and the support women should have which prompted me to have a little rant with me missus.

Why is everything in this day and age for the woman?

Take an example.

A guy who works all his life becomes a father, so as well as working all hours, he now has to look after his kid, not so much a burden but more effort has to be put in because the missus is healing from the stitches and whatever so only right yeah?

The missus is now better physically but now shes got the blues, a manic depression, something new the man has to deal with. Not only does he have to deal with the pressures of work, he has to deal with a newborn and the missus bitching about him not making enough money and tending to her every need. She snaps out of this depression but the same is expected of the bloke because hes handled everything so smoothly. He comes home from the stress at work to have to take care of the baby and to tend to her needs. The guys nackered, the babys crying his/her eyes out and the missus realises hes a deadbeat. She leaves him for someone else. The ex can see the kids once a month and pays god knows what through child support and there she is whinging about stress !

Which makes me wonder, how many blokes can relate to this?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue May 01, 2007 2:16 am

That's written contraception right there. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Tue May 01, 2007 3:00 am

Welcome to the 21st century.

Been there done that, got the t-shirt, got the CSA bill.

Never again.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum